No more anonymous reps

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Edge said:
Yeah, whatever, erin. Just go back to your gossip. It's what you're best at. You even got a gossip avatar. You are mocking what Christianity stands for.
I gave Edge negative rep for this post and included the comment... "Dork!"

Full disclosure. :D

Nineveh

Merely Christian
The Edge said:
Yeah, whatever, erin. Just go back to your gossip. It's what you're best at. You even got a gossip avatar. You are mocking what Christianity stands for.

And he got a neg rep from me for being a constant whiner who can't let anything go even after repeated promises to do so....

C

cattyfan

The Edge said:

I made the gossip avatar for her...it's in response to the ridiculous notion that she's a gossip. Subtle sarcasm wasted....

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Before you open your big mouth again Erin, close it. You're the biggest idiot I ever saw. I hope you're happy.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
cattyfan said:
I made the gossip avatar for her...it's in response to the ridiculous notion that she's a gossip. Subtle sarcasm wasted....
well you should have thought about that. You'd accomplishing nothing by furthering her gossip.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
Before you open your big mouth again Erin, close it. You're the biggest idiot I ever saw. I hope you're happy.

That's it, Edge! If you want to leave, leave. You don't need to start attacking everyone on your way out. This is like a soap opera.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
Maybe he needs some help finally finding that door?

Looks like Knight was kind enough to point him in the right direction and then lock it. :banana:

kerryjean

Poly said:
Looks like Knight was kind enough to point him in the right direction and then lock it. :banana:

When my boys started bickering, I just sent them to their room! ;)

Peace!!!!

kerryjean