No booster shots for you dirty unvaxxed morons

Skeeter

Banned
And the vaxed have died of covid. And a bunch of presumably fit people have died of unexplained causes, which are starting to be recognized as vaccine deaths. I've had one friend die mysteriously who was fairly healthy after the first efforts to mandate the vax at my workplace.
I find that extremely hard to believe. I am very, very incredulous about this. You had a friend?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
It's mostly the unvaxed who have died of covid.

Tell us: Is it mostly the vaxxed (or, at least, the professedly vaxxed) who devote time and energy to warring, by means of "research" and "exposé," against negative publicity surrounding the COVID19 shots, as you, @Skeeter, and other leftards are doing? Can you give any examples of unvaxxed people who go about trumpeting that negative claims against your beloved COVID19 shots have been "debunked"?

I find that extremely hard to believe. I am very, very incredulous about this.

Who cares whether or not you believe it? What good do you imagine it will ever do for you to not believe it, if you've already taken your COVID19 shots?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You said in trials and vaccine administration people die but the vaccines are still safe.
Nope, I said that Trump said the vaccines are safe. Look:

You say the vaccines are dangerous and deadly. Trump says they are safe and effective. Who am I supposed to believe?
Do you have a problem with what Trump says? If so, you'll join the ranks of the Deep State Swamp monsters who also have problems with what Trump says.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
What would you expect from an annoying insect?

Well, one thing I expect is for Skeeter to continue his stonewalling against all the questions I've asked him on TOL, and for him to keep hoping, in futility, that he can somehow whitewash his glaring failure to answer them by throwing witless slurs against me like that I am "mostly just hot air":

Maybe because you are mostly just hot air.

I mean, after he had said...

Your definition of theocracy is flawed as there are no deities so a theocracy cannot actually exist.

...I asked him:

Is God not a deity?

So far, he has not even responded to this elementary, binary choice question ("Yes, God is a deity."/"No, God is not a deity.") Much less has he answered it. Why can't he answer this question?

I have to say, though, that behavior such as Skeeter's doesn't annoy me. Far from it. The questions I ask people like Skeeter, @User Name, and others, are designed to evoke exactly the sort of banal, cookie-cutter reactions as we observe from them. And yet, the questions are not illegitimate or some sort of underhanded trick. So, I'm A-OK with their refusal to answer them, which, I imagine, would make me the "troll," to hear them tell it. Oh well. :cool:

Last edited:

way 2 go

When did evil start being funny?

Also, I asked this question of @ok doser but the cat got his tongue. Can you answer this for me: "Of those 633,845 Americans who died 'from the Kung Flu' under 'Joe the Rapist's presidency,' how many of them were unvaccinated?"
don't have the usa stats
here are some stats from the uk on how its going

image-18.png

.https://expose-news.com/2022/08/27/9-in-10-covid-deaths-past-year-vaccinated/

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Read this: