No booster shots for you dirty unvaxxed morons

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Which ones are you referring to?

Derf

Those aren't trump policies. Those are Biden's. Please stay attentive.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Those aren't trump policies. Those are Biden's. Please stay attentive.
Any policies/mandates that are in place today come to you courtesy of Trump's Coronavirus Task Force, headed up by Fauci et al (appointed by Trump), and by judges, the large majority of whom were appointed by Trump and other Republican presidents.

Derf

Any policies/mandates that are in place today come to you courtesy of Trump's Coronavirus Task Force, headed up by Fauci et al (appointed by Trump), and by judges, the large majority of whom were appointed by Trump and other Republican presidents.
Name a couple.

Derf

Name a couple.

Crickets--just like I thought. But maybe I'll try to help you out with this story.

There are multiple policies on display here.
1. Mandatory vax for visitors from other countries
2. Allowing unchecked illegal immigration
3. #2 has always been ok with Biden admin even without vax
4. #1 continues even against CDC's current guidelines about treating vaxed and unvaxed the same now (in most circumstances)

Oh wait...
Those are all new with Biden. No wonder you've gone silent.

What about raiding a former president's home? Biden's

Oh, I've got one--what about using the power of the executive branch to go after political opponents? You've got me there--that was Obama's.