No booster shots for you dirty unvaxxed morons

Gary K

Banned
Record high deficits. Appointed Fauci. Signed off on lockdowns/shutdowns. Pushed for the manufacture of the deadly vaccines. Promotes the deadly vaccines to this day. Killing people by the trillions because of it.
LOL. Trump approved them and still does approve of them but he is different than Biden. Biden uses coercion to force thir usage upon the public. Trump did not and does not approve of the coercion. You support a man and a swamp capable of incredible evil, That says you're capable of the same level of evil.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL. Trump approved them and still does approve of them but he is different than Biden. Biden uses coercion to force thir usage upon the public.
Trump's judges gave you covid vaccine mandates.

Trump did not and does not approve of the coercion.
Trump can say he does not support mandates but that amounts to nothing more than empty rhetoric. Of course there were going to be mandates once the vaccines became available and Trump signed off on emergency use authorization. You knew that, I knew that, we all knew that.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Record high deficits. Appointed Fauci. Signed off on lockdowns/shutdowns. Pushed for the manufacture of the deadly vaccines. Promotes the deadly vaccines to this day. Killing people by the trillions because of it.

You know you have TDS bad when clearly it would even be far easier for you to now un-take your COVID19 shots, and to remove out of your system whatever you blindly let them inject into it, than it could ever be for you to get Trump out of your thoughts.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You know you have TDS bad when clearly it would even be far easier for you to now un-take your COVID19 shots, and to remove out of your system whatever you blindly let them inject into it, than it could ever be for you to get Trump out of your thoughts.
Who appointed Fauci? And so forth and so on.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Who appointed Fauci? And so forth and so on.

Not me.
  • Who cares? Not me.
  • Who took the COVID19 shots? Not me.
  • Who is now perpetually trying, in vain, to talk himself into a sense of security, to anesthetize his mind against any potential pangs of doubt and regret on account of his having blindly obeyed his masters' commands to get vaxxed? Not me.

Last edited:

Derf

I was a fan of the way he handled the border.

I was a fan of the way he handled little rocket dude.

I was a fan of the way he handled NATO.

I was a fan of the way he didn't get us involved in any other foreign wars during his presidency.

I have always been a fan of the way he exposed the left as delusional retards.
For sure.
And he actually attended the National Right to Life rally

Not a fan of his continuing to fund planned parenthood, pushing for the whole world to legalize homosexuality, or his vax.

Gary K

Banned
Don't blame the Gipper.
Do you not realize that Fauci was behind the AIDS crisis? He delayed the best treatments for years as he has good treatments for the corona virus. He is responsible for millions of deaths.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Ronald Reagan appointed Fauci first.
Of course. Christian conservatives always let Republicans get away with doing things that they would surely condemn Democrats for doing, just because they're Republicans.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You mean like blaming the previous administration for the tyranny of the current one? Like you've been doing this whole thread?
So you condemn Biden for continuing the same policies that were begun by Trump and his right-wing conservative judges? Got it.