No booster shots for you dirty unvaxxed morons

Derf

Shouldn't it be the fully vaxxed who got dead the most, given how fatally deadly the vaccines are?
What are you saying? Someone just "gets dead"? No, you're unwilling, even in your devil's advocacy, to suggest the people are killed by the vaccine. Whether it's a lot or a little, mandating a poorly tested, new technology on a majority of the world population is criminal.

Skeeter

Banned
I don't have you on ignore. I ignore you. Because you're retards. Retarded trolls.
Well, then you made a change. Upwards of ten times you have claimed to have me on ignore and read my posts only in reflection. That's almost as many times as you have referenced your rough and tumble experiences in the feminist Facebook page.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What are you saying? Someone just "gets dead"? No, you're unwilling, even in your devil's advocacy, to suggest the people are killed by the vaccine.
Elementary, my dear Watson. IF the vaccines are as deadly as you seem to think they are, then vaccinated people should be dying right and left. Look around you. Do you see that happening? Because I sure don't. On the other hand, I have seen unvaccinated people die of covid.

Gary K

Banned
Elementary, my dear Watson. IF the vaccines are as deadly as you seem to think they are, then vaccinated people should be dying right and left. Look around you. Do you see that happening? Because I sure don't. On the other hand, I have seen unvaccinated people die of covid.
Riiiiiight. The medical profession has forgotten how to do autopsies so"unknown" causes pf death have risen more than 500% in a matter of months after your beloved "vaccines" were released. You've seen that thread and completely avoided commenting on it. So stop with the deceit. You've also seen the thread on which I posted the Phizer doc admitting that more than 50% of their test subjects either died or received serious vaccine injuries that will end up killing the vast majority of them.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Riiiiiight. The medical profession has forgotten how to do autopsies so"unknown" causes pf death have risen more than 500% in a matter of months after your beloved "vaccines" were released. You've seen that thread and completely avoided commenting on it.
Well I'm doing the best I can, but how can you expect me to keep up with all of your nonsense?

So stop with the deceit. You've also seen the thread on which I posted the Phizer doc admitting that more than 50% of their test subjects either died or received serious vaccine injuries that will end up killing the vast majority of them.
Donald Trump appeared at a far-right gathering and after insisting that he wanted credit for the development of the vaccines, the former president told a CPAC audience, "So everybody, go get your shot." About a week later, Trump called the shots "beautiful" and suggested that "everyone" would be receiving them. - Maddow Blog | Trump's rhetoric on vaccines takes a dramatic turn for the worse

Derf

And the vaxed have died of covid. And a bunch of presumably fit people have died of unexplained causes, which are starting to be recognized as vaccine deaths. I've had one friend die mysteriously who was fairly healthy after the first efforts to mandate the vax at my workplace.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And the vaxed have died of covid.
It's mostly the unvaxed who have died of covid.

And a bunch of presumably fit people have died of unexplained causes, which are starting to be recognized as vaccine deaths. I've had one friend die mysteriously who was fairly healthy after the first efforts to mandate the vax at my workplace.
How many of those "presumably fit people" who "have died of unexplained causes" were vaccinated vs. unvaccinated?

Gary K

Banned
Well I'm doing the best I can, but how can you expect me to keep up with all of your nonsense?

Donald Trump appeared at a far-right gathering and after insisting that he wanted credit for the development of the vaccines, the former president told a CPAC audience, "So everybody, go get your shot." About a week later, Trump called the shots "beautiful" and suggested that "everyone" would be receiving them. - Maddow Blog | Trump's rhetoric on vaccines takes a dramatic turn for the worse

LOL. You never fail to amuse me with your stupid claims..

The FDA was ordered to release the Phizer documents on which they based their EUA after asking that they be sealed for 75 years. Nobody trying to hide anything by that. LOL. And you consider those documents to be part of some "conspiracy theory" I came up with. That is hilarious. You'll also clsaim that because Phizer asserted the "vaccines" werwe safe that they are in reality even though they killed 1200+ people in the trials. :rolleyes:

Gary K

Banned
And the vaxed have died of covid. And a bunch of presumably fit people have died of unexplained causes, which are starting to be recognized as vaccine deaths. I've had one friend die mysteriously who was fairly healthy after the first efforts to mandate the vax at my workplace.
I have a half dozen inlaws who got vaxxed and all of them have suffered severe injuries.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL. You never fail to amuse me with your stupid claims..

The FDA was ordered to release the Phizer documents on which they based their EUA after asking that they be sealed for 75 years. Nobody trying to hide anything by that. LOL. And you consider those documents to be part of some "conspiracy theory" I came up with. That is hilarious. You'll also clsaim that because Phizer asserted the "vaccines" werwe safe that they are in reality even though they killed 1200+ people in the trials. :rolleyes:
Do vaccines sometimes cause injuries? Yes. Do these injuries sometimes end in death? Yes. Have the covid vaccines caused some injuries and some deaths? Yes. None of that is disputed. But the thing you don't understand is that we were facing a pandemic that has killed millions of people globally, so Trump gave the vaccines emergency use authorization. Trump considers the production of these vaccines to be one of the greatest achievements of his administration. Are you calling Trump a lying murderer?

Gary K

Banned
Do vaccines sometimes cause injuries? Yes. Do these injuries sometimes end in death? Yes. Have the covid vaccines caused some injuries and some deaths? Yes. None of that is disputed. But the thing you don't understand is that we were facing a pandemic that has killed millions of people globally, so Trump gave the vaccines emergency use authorization. Trump considers the production of these vaccines to be one of the greatest achievements of his administration. Are you calling Trump a lying murderer?
LOL. You're a loon.

Gary K

Banned
Oh, so safe. More than 50% of trial particpants died or were severely injured. That is "safe" to you. Do you really think that the general public is going to fare any better? Out of the hundreds of millions of people vaxxed around the world 50%, at least, will have the same results. Out of every 1,000,000 people vaxxed 500,000 will either die or suffer life changing injuries. And you say that is safe.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Oh, so safe. More than 50% of trial particpants died or were severely injured. That is "safe" to you. Do you really think that the general public is going fare any better? Out of the hundreds of millions of people vaxxed around the world 50%, at least, will have the same results. Out of every 1,000,000 people vaxxed 500,000 will either die or suffer life changing injuries. And you say that is safe.
Trump says it's safe. Are you calling Trump a lying murderer?