is
not the fault of your receiver
tol has allowed a couple of posters to run amok

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
anna saw what you were doing
so
she decided to go after some of my old threads

:freak: Seriously? Please tell me you're joking. Are you going to start making stuff up about me too?

"Some?" How about I bumped one old thread?

Why? Because I'm reading a book about the subject.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
:freak: Seriously? Please tell me you're joking. Are you going to start making stuff up about me too?

"Some?" How about I bumped one old thread?

Why? Because I'm reading a book about the subject.

are you still not sure you are a feminist?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So you take an inferential swipe and when she calls you on it and explains the thing you exaggerated into something it wasn't you just switch gears and find another swipe?

Classy.

:plain:

just wanted to see
if
you would come to her rescue

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
just wanted to see
if
you would come to her rescue
She doesn't need rescuing. That sort of condescension is just you doing what I noted you do when you get caught acting like a putz, compounding the first and second mistakes.

It's a shame, because you can be a decent enough fellow, but you work at not being so often it almost doesn't matter.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
She doesn't need rescuing. That sort of condescension is just you doing what I noted you do when you get caught acting like a putz, compounding the first and second mistakes.

It's a shame, because you can be a decent enough fellow, but you work at not being so often it almost doesn't matter.

do you call it brinking or baiting?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
do you call it brinking or baiting?
What I call it doesn't matter. What you do or don't do about it does. Be the person you should aspire to be. It's as simple as, "You know anna, you're right. I over reacted. I appreciate the explanation/clarification. Sorry about that."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
What I call it doesn't matter. What you do or don't do about it does. Be the person you should aspire to be. It's as simple as, "You know anna, you're right. I over reacted. I appreciate the explanation/clarification. Sorry about that."

you are right
I don't know anna
and
I suspect she doesn't either
so
I will react
if
she needs a sounding board
and
she does know me

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you are right
I don't know anna
You say that, but you don't mean it. How do I know? Because then you say something remarkably presumptive, insulting, condescending and without any substantive backing:
and
I suspect she doesn't either
You should consider addressing your demonstrated failing here, the empty insult answered by anna more civilly than you deserved. But you won't. You'll just find another way of stepping around personal responsibility, ask another question or make a veiled assertion to keep people defensive and relieve you of ever having to act like the thing you keep projecting you are: someone attempting to do better in your walk. All the talk of big ticket virtue amounts to nothing if underneath it is little evidence of mercy, compassion or love.

You can do better. It's time you made something like a noticable effort.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You say that, but you don't mean it. How do I know? Because then you say something remarkably presumptive, insulting, condescending and without any substantive backing:

You should consider addressing your demonstrated failing here, the empty insult answered by anna more civilly than you deserved. But you won't. You'll just find another way of stepping around personal responsibility, ask another question or make a veiled assertion to keep people defensive and relieve you of ever having to act like the thing you keep projecting you are: someone attempting to do better in your walk. All the talk of big ticket virtue amounts to nothing if underneath it is little evidence of mercy, compassion or love.

You can do better. It's time you made something like a noticable effort.

I actually give anna more credit than you do

do you know what anna expected when she brought back that old thread?

I do

and
even you know what I can expect from rusha
and
I know what to expect from you

Status
Not open for further replies.