NC official storms out during Muslim prayer:I dont need no Arab telling me what to do

popsthebuilder

HisServent,

All good in everything in creation is the work of God.

Okay, ancient text where inspired by God yet written by fallible men. Making them corruptable.

Jesus's teachings where for all of humanity. To deny that shows your level of closedmindedness and manipulation that you may or may not be aware of, as you are a man with hatred and obviously not of God.

It says to stay away from false teachers, and to not be fooled by false teachings. It says to unite under true Faith in God,not to divide under other personal interests. Thanks.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I've been saying this for years....Most of the issues Conservatives have heart-burn with nowadays are because of the laws which were passed to keep others "in-line" are now being applied equally.

My candidate for Post of the Year.

HisServant

HisServent,

All good in everything in creation is the work of God.

Okay, ancient text where inspired by God yet written by fallible men. Making them corruptable.

Jesus's teachings where for all of humanity. To deny that shows your level of closedmindedness and manipulation that you may or may not be aware of, as you are a man with hatred and obviously not of God.

It says to stay away from false teachers, and to not be fooled by false teachings. It says to unite under true Faith in God,not to divide under other personal interests. Thanks.

Everything WAS good, until sin and corruption came into creation... now absolutely everything is touched by sin and therefore is evil.

No.. Jesus' teachings were specifically to fulfill the prophesies of the Old Testament which were written to the Jews. And it kind of bothers me that you think the originals were inspired by God... yet you think God is now on vacation and has allowed his texts to be corrupted. Is your god that incompetent?

The other thing is you think I have hatred.. which is false. Pointing out blatant error is not hatred. Its also not close mindedness. The god of Islam is NOT the God of the Judeo/Christians.

popsthebuilder

HisServent,

Read the first three or four lines of the Bible. Everything was created from darkness and void by the light of God therefore everithing is good and bad or composed of a needed balance in order for us to exist in this form.

Jesus's teaching where the new testament. It was for all, including the Jews or ones of the law. All ancient texts have been manipulated through translation. It has nothing to do with God on vacation as you put it. It has to do with prophesy and inherent evil and greed of man.

Your negativity and anger towards me and what you consider Islam is hatred or fear for that which you do not understand. Either way, it isn't following scripture. Thanks.

HisServant

HisServent,

Read the first three or four lines of the Bible. Everything was created from darkness and void by the light of God therefore everithing is good and bad or composed of a needed balance in order for us to exist in this form.

Then there was the fall.. when evil came into the world and has remained with its corrupting influence ever since. There is no 'balance'.. that is a pagan concept. The earth is devolving, disease is getting worse and is becoming resistant to our technology, birth defects are on the rise and we are becoming less and less able to exist without the assistance of drugs of some sort or another.

Jesus's teaching where the new testament. It was for all, including the Jews or ones of the law.

Jesus himself said his teachings were to the Jews... he rarely had contact with non-Jews.

All ancient texts have been manipulated through translation. It has nothing to do with God on vacation as you put it.

If God inspired them, then he preserved them... there is no corruption. It is a Muslim tactic to call the Bible corrupt... when it fact the Quran wasn't even written by Muhammad (who was illiterate).. it was written by his followers supposedly by memory without inspiration... hence you have the hadiths.

It has to do with prophesy and inherent evil and greed of man.

Your negativity and anger towards me and what you consider Islam is hatred or fear for that which you do not understand. Either way, it isn't following scripture. Thanks.

What negativity?... pointing out facts?.. that is not 'negativity' and I have no anger toward you either... so quit acting like a child and be a man!

zoo22

HisServant & popsthebuilder: There's a religious section at TOL. This is the politics section. Please take your Bible discussions and "you're not a 'real' Christian" bickering to the religion section. I think there actually may be an entire "you're not a real Christian!" section there, though I might be mistaken. Or maybe that's what the entire religion section is. Hard to say. Anyway, this thread is about an anti-American town official who threw a fit and huffed off when things didn't go his way and he had to share his freedom of religion with other religions.

popsthebuilder

HisServent,

The Universal balance I speak of has nothing to do with pagans, and a significant amount to do with the gradual downfall of man for the last 2000 years. Do you have a drug problem. Just curious, not knocking you for it if you do. But it will. loud your judgement.

Did the descendants of said lawful not inherit the world? Is all man not the descendant of the ancients or Jews in a way?

You just got done saying that everything I'd corrupt. What makes you think that scripture wasn't manipulated just a little through translation for the purpose of confusion by the powers that be? Is this not prophesied in the very scripture we speak of? Or are you really that blind?

You point out nothing but your own flawed opinion. I am a real man under direction of the Lord by the grace of God. Though it does state that we are to be like children in our faith. Thanks.

HisServant

HisServant & popsthebuilder: There's a religious section at TOL. This is the politics section. Please take your Bible discussions and "you're not a 'real' Christian" bickering to the religion section. I think there actually may be an entire "you're not a real Christian!" section there, though I might be mistaken. Or maybe that's what the entire religion section is. Hard to say. Anyway, this thread is about an anti-American town official who threw a fit and huffed off when things didn't go his way and he had to share his freedom of religion with other religions.

Never said he wasn't a real Christian. I am only rebutting him saying that the God of Christians is the same god as the Muslims... it isn't true.

If you can convince popsthebuilder to move the the religion section, we can continue the discussion there.

HisServant

HisServent,

The Universal balance I speak of has nothing to do with pagans, and a significant amount to do with the gradual downfall of man for the last 2000 years. Do you have a drug problem. Just curious, not knocking you for it if you do. But it will. loud your judgement.

Did the descendants of said lawful not inherit the world? Is all man not the descendant of the ancients or Jews in a way?

You just got done saying that everything I'd corrupt. What makes you think that scripture wasn't manipulated just a little through translation for the purpose of confusion by the powers that be? Is this not prophesied in the very scripture we speak of? Or are you really that blind?

You point out nothing but your own flawed opinion. I am a real man under direction of the Lord by the grace of God. Though it does state that we are to be like children in our faith. Thanks.

I've never done drugs in my life.

Do you have a drug problem?.. have you drunk to much alcohol?... have you stopped beating your wife? Have you stopped sleeping with your neighbors wife? They can all cloud your judgement.

popsthebuilder

Okay, if that is your belief then what was the downfall you spoke of if not that or the RCC/crusades/ imperialism? And by the way we got free will around the same time as the evolutionary jump, before we left Africa.

HisServant

To say we always had free will is equivalent to saying time started when man started recording it.

And that is a true statement... time is a human construct. The rest of the world cares not for the measurement of the passing of the universe. The universe just exists and is in a constant state of decline.

popsthebuilder

I've never done drugs in my life.

Do you have a drug problem?.. have you drunk to much alcohol?... have you stopped beating your wife? Have you stopped sleeping with your neighbors wife? They can all cloud your judgement.
As a matter of fact, as of today i am without sin. Through the grace and mercy of God I plan to stay that way under his direction. Praise God. Thanks.

popsthebuilder

And that is a true statement... time is a human construct. The rest of the world cares not for the measurement of the passing of the universe.
Just because plants and animals are indifferent to the passing of time doesn't mean that it is a human construct. That is some of the silliest stuff I have heard in days. Time began when the Universe as we know it was started by God. This was wayyyyyy before humans of Earth as we know it. Thanks, this is fun.

HisServant

Just because plants and animals are indifferent to the passing of time doesn't mean that it is a human construct. That is some of the silliest stuff I have heard in days. Time began when the Universe as we know it was started by God. This was wayyyyyy before humans of Earth as we know it. Thanks, this is fun.

And you think time has been constant since Creation?... the moon has revolved around the earth at the exact same speed and the earth has revolved around the sun at the exact same speed and the solar system is moving through the universe at the exact same speed?

Time is a human invention geared toward measuring our own mortality.

With no one to count time.. time has no meaning.

popsthebuilder

And you think time has been constant since Creation?... the moon has revolved around the earth at the exact same speed and the earth has revolved around the sun at the exact same speed and the solar system is moving through the universe at the exact same speed?

Time is a human invention geared toward measuring our own mortality.

With no one to count time.. time has no meaning.
No never said it was constant or relevant to other creation. That doesn't mean it isn't a real thing. Time passes with or without witnesses of its passing.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

You're not a REAL Christian!....I am SO; you're not!...Am So!...Am Not!!!

slap-fight-o.gif