Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
He was very initiative last night. Came out swingin'. Outta nowhere.

This was my first post from last evening. It isn't personal. It's addressed to Dispensationalists in general based upon doctrine.

Maybe you should consider learning the difference between addressing a doctrine and its adherants and things like JohnW constantly calling Nang a witchie poo and all the rest. It's not a hard distinction to make at all.

I, on the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.

Dispensationalism is antichrist. Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant. Dispies deny the very body and blood of Christ, having no idea what the ontological Gospel is; instead turning God into a racist bigot anti-Semite (since the modern claimant pseudo-heirs aren't even Semitic).

Dispensationalism is a huge chunck of the apostasy. Reprobates. Dispensationalism is another Gospel and receives the curse of Galatians 1 from Paul.

And whoever referred to Darby in glory... Nope. But all the Dispies get to join him as they deny the resurrected, glorified, ascended prosopon of Christ is the Promised Land.

Part to the left, Dispo goats.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your entire initiative and agenda never has anything to do with actual subject matter. It's always a foray into every personal aspect.

The bottom line is... You deny the prosopon of Christ. You're not IN the prosopon of Christ. You don't know the Gospel, and you've adopted a 19th-century heretical eschatology, likely via rote indoctrination.

I see, mystic. You can name call, becuse it's "responsive," and mine is not.

Made up.

" You deny the prosopon of Christ. You're not IN the prosopon of Christ. "-Pneumonia

No, I deny that you are a member of the body of Christ, and that I need to employ all them fancy words, by getting high, junkie. Just whom do you think you are trying to impress?

Take a seat. You're beginning to bore me. Can you dig it? Good.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of men...Darby..Bullinger"-3 years of spam by Craigie the clown.

Caught, again, in the same lie/deceit/sophistry.

The actor, continually makes the charge that us meanie dispensationalists "follow men," which is a satanic "argument" of sophistry, and means NADA, unless he is going to contend that the bible, in Romans-Philemon, or anywhere else, makes no provision for respective members of the boc to teach others. And he asserts, then, that 2 Tim. 2:2 KJV should be deleted from the bible-on record.

And, as I've asked him, over and over, as to why he adds "of men," to his spam "argument?" I've asked him, "Whom should we follow-you? Are you a man? Aliens?"

It's a satanic, deceitful ploy, on his part, as adding "of men" adds NADA to his "argument," or anyone else's, and flips the bird at the LORD God, as he knows that we are to have teachers. He just does not like what we've been taught, and deceptively spams "You follow Darby...Bullinger...teachings of men...", being so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational approach to interpreting scripture. All he has to do, is present his case, as to why he thinks (fill in the blank) is a false doctrine, and continue to present that case. But he does not do that. He will inevitably, when he is getting picked apart, fall back on this satanic spam of sophistry. As if he has "the teachings/inventions/theories of God?"

And, to confirm his wickedness, he spams "inventions/invented" on every third "post." Are not all false doctrines, "invented/inventions?" Again, it's a satanic spam of sophistry on his part. That's one of his deceitful "arguments" against dispies, that his father the devil taught him.

And-his lying, again:

I asked deceiver Tet:"Who taught you?" His response:

"Reading the Bible

Listening to sermons by pastors

Reading books and commentaries about the Bible

Bible Studies

Theology classes

Interacting on TOL

Having conversations with other believers

Unlike you, I haven’t subscribed to one systematic theology that was made up my men that keeps me from believing the Bible"-Tet.

Thus, the deception:

"Listening to sermons by pastors"-Tet.

=teachings/inventions/theories of men
="man made belief system." Prove it is "God made."

"Reading books and commentaries about the Bible"-Tet.

"Bible Studies"-Tet

"Theology classes"-Tet.

"Interacting on TOL"-tet.

=interacting with those men/women on TOL who teach/=made up my men
="man made belief system" Prove it is "God made."

Thus, he is a deceiving hypocrite, actor, as he concedes "men" taught him. He's a flim flam man, despite his spinning like a top , bobbing and weaving until he has little circles flying around that mind of mush of his.

Slick, very slick......slick as an eel, and serpent, slithering down a toilet/drain pipe. Pathetic. Satanic. Sophistry.

Who do you think your trying to bamboozle on this board, Craigie the Clown? Your Aunt Bertha, or your crazy Uncle Joe? Keep posting. Contrasts between you and me. I like them.

Here is what you are, Craigie-a deceiving con artist, and habitual liar, with your sophistry "inventions of men..teachings of men....man made doctrine" trash you spam on every thread.

The lies, and sophistry:

This thread:

"When a Dispensationalist says they don't follow Darby, then I immediately know they are in denial"-Craigie the Clown

"I hold to many doctrines."-Tet.

When a "AD 70-ism/Preterist like Craigie, says they don't follow Russell, King, Sproul, DeMar, Gentry, Hanegraaf..............., then I immediately know they are in denial.

See how that works, punk?

Craigie asserts that he does not follow them, or any "teachings of men."

Further evidence, of his habitual lying:

"Yes, but not a "Full Preterist". I would consider myself a "Partial Preterist". I can explain later if you like..:I believe a lot of things that preterists believe, however, I don't like some of the baggage that comes with calling oneself a preterist."-"-Craigee Joe Preterist Tet.

He admits he follows the teachings/inventions of Preterists.

Now, produce those "God made" teachings that these infallible teachers you claim you have, gave you.

Deceiving punk, clown, and con artist, spamming your deceit, and sophistry, on TOL.

I have TeT and Pneumonia on ignore so, could you tell
them both that, GM thinks they're a couple of "Moronic
individuals?" Thanks Sonny!

john w

Hall of Fame
The humanity of the Messiah, like all humanity, is of the dust of the ground relative to the body as the outer man (prosopon).

We are to put on Christ. To put on His prosopon. In that manner, the Promised Land is exactly who died for our sin.

You just don't have spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear the reality of the spiritual being more literal than the natural. All Zionists have this veil, and it's over their hearts as well.

Yes, He who would be Israel, the temple, the High Priest, the Promised Land, the all in all... He died for our sin. It was the dust of the ground as His flesh that was that sacrifice which paid the price for sin.

The dust of the ground (the resurrected, glorified, ascended prosopon of Christ) is what we put on by faith.

So no, it wasn't a chunk of real estate that died for our sin. But you don't know the Gospel, so this likely won't help as you've put the new wine (Holy Spirit) in your old wineskin (prosopon) to burst.

Slower-Tet: Christ is the promised land, his "interpretation," and yours, of the LORD God's promise to bring the remnant back again, into the land of the fathers.

I know that's pretty deep, Skip, but suck it in.

The land died for his/your sins-on record. The Preterist chump "redefines" the term "land," when it suits his satanic "doctrine."

musterion

You still haven't said how the gospel that saved you from dispensationalism is different from the Gospel you know we believe. Please explain or retract.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Slower-Tet: Christ is the promised land, his "interpretation," and yours, of the LORD God's promise to bring the remnant back again, into the land of the fathers.

The land died for his/your sins-on record. The Preterist chump "redefines" the term "land," when it suits his satanic "doctrine."

I enjoy your "taunting" of these "Three Stooges" Nang, TeT, and
Pneumonia!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Dispensationalism is not the Gospel. How did being a dispie keep you from being saved?

Combined with the rampant conceptualized Trinity doctrine that ISN'T the Trinity doctrine for a majority, Dispensationalism minimizes the actual ontological Gospel in favor of Naturalism. It blinds the heart to literality being spiritual AND natural rather than just natural.

Dispensationalism buries the ontological Gospel, just like the perverted conceptual Trinity buries the truth of Theology Proper. That combo left me lost without Christ for 28 years. But I don't expect you to understand because you're still "in" that system.

What gospel did you believe back then?

The same one you espouse by elpis (hope/trust) rather than pistis (faith); which makes true faith look like arrogance.

And since faith is a hypostasis (substance), there very assuredly are false and true substances regardless of how John wants to bogusly make light of it in his egomania.

What gospel do you now believe that we do not?

That by faith I've heard God's Rhema, and my hypostasis is translated into the prosopon of Christ and engrafted into the hypostasis of God.

It's the difference between hope and faith; and it's the difference between being IN Christ and just putting new wine in old wineskins.

In old wineskins, one is continuously doing to become and be. It's works, even though it looks like faith.

What is it about dispensationalism specifically that somehow negates the Gospel?

It negates the prosopon of Christ as the fulfillment of all Old Covenant typology and prophecy. It makes a piece of geological dirt into a future promised land for a false claimant group of pseudo-heirs that weren't even eligible to inherit Canaan.

It also negates the Church, reducing the Bride to a secondary importance to an ethnicity or religious system that is extinct.

And BTW...your history only tells us what you no longer are. It tells us nothing of now.

All I did was attempt to answer your question, which was for you to test me to decide and declare credibility. But it was really just a means of impugning credibility because I don't share your dogma.

Another thing, PPS.

Having taken time to digest (as best I can) your posts, it seems that all you're really doing, whether you realize it or not, is re-presenting old, well-established Identificational/Positional truths, or some aspects of them.

Yes, it can easily seem so. Identity and Postition are near-miss attempts at addressing ontology. They're just labels instead actually "being". And that too often is "being" as a verb rather than resting in Christ, which is just "doing".

You don't even realize that what you think is NOT doing IS doing. That doesn't mean you don't have elpis, which now saves you. But it isn't pistis (faith).

The problem is this: the goal of all honest communication - especially of God's Word - is to relate to everyone you can;

Not necessarily, that's absurd. Jesus Himself spoke in parables, and Paul says things hard to understand, according to Peter.

NOT to put up a wall of words that you know your readers don't know.

I use an economy of maybe a dozen primary Greek words, along with words from the English language. The problem is every bit as much others' lack of meaningful vocabulary in their own first language, coupled with a laziness of digging past initial shallow perceptions and concepts.

And the hugest factor is that others have embraced the devices of Satan, including doctrine. Devices is noema, which is concepts of the mind. Everyone has concepts of the mind about everything, and little of it is God's Rhema. (Rhema is the most important AND least-understood and misrepresented term in the history of mankind.)

What you present here, however much truth it may contain, you post with a needlessly amped vocabulary so that it will appear to be something novel.

Nope. I use a modest economy of about 12 of the 5600+ Greek words used in the New Testament. It's not my fault so few choose to know any definitions rather than presuming English concepts are accurate. They seldom are.

Conceptually, it isn't novel.

And that's the problem. Everything in the low-context English language is concepts (logos) determining content (rhema). You don't even know how that has inherently patterned your thought. You can't even examine it.

It very certainly is, though I wouldn't use the term "novel". There's a difference between reasoning with the human logos and yielding that logos to hear God's Rhema. But those would have to be defined, and that takes a bit. It's very difficult online unless someone is actually wanting to know, rather just finding out about another concept that they want to shoot down from their own cognitive dissonance.

Terminologically, you've chosen to make it pointlessly dense.

Odd that you'd think Greek terms like hypostasis and prosopon are myh choice to make something dense, or that those terms are pointless. The reason it all seems so is because you've been reading books to find identity instead of searching scriptural lexicography for ontology.

Identity is labeling. It's doing. Ontology is being, and not as a verb. It's the rest in Christ without works, but it inevitably produces the works OF faith.

Anything else is just putting new wine in old wineskins.

That's sheer arrogance and, in my opinion, shows LESS reverence for God's Word than FOR it.

But your opinion is noema, a concept of the mind. I present lexical truth. We aren't each doing the same thing, though you and most presume so. This isn't a war of opinions.

You're darkening counsel with vain philosophy.

LOL. No. That would be the noema (concepts of the mind). You still haven't uncovered the script-flip of Satan with his devices.

Please recall that you indicated you got your view of identity from reading books. Not from lexicography for scripture, but from books by a human author. And identity isn't ontology.

How do I know that?

You don't. It's not.

Because everyone on this board understands little of what you post, myself included, and very, very few here are truly stupid.

It's not a matter of stupid. It's a matter of no being ignorant of Satan's devices. Language itself is the problem, and it's left you with a human logos of concepts that self-manufactures content from multiple contexts. It's the structure of language itself that Satan uses, and you're unaware of how.

Most here are very intelligent, Christian or not.

So now it's about human intelligence? No. The fact that few understand underscores what I'm saying. You're just on the other side of the fence.

That's why I spend 60 hours each week teaching others. They start right where you are. And within 2-6 hours, they see both sides of the fence and won't go back.

It's not some secret knowledge. It's just epignosis knowledge instead gnosis knowledge. Love abounds in the former; the latter puffs up.

So there's a communication problem here, and it's all on your end...

Nope. The receivers are on another channel because of the devices of Satan. Even for those with elpis that saves them. Anything to prevent faith coming by hearing the Rhema. That's Satan's agenda.

by design, I suspect.

Nope. You've been subverted by the devices of Satan through language. You can't even examine it yourself because it began gestationally and in the sub-cognitive limbic system. Now it's the foundation for your rational reasoning, which is neither.

Because that's your hook: baffle them, impress them, flatter them, intrigue them, then draw them after yourself.

Nope. I've heard it many times, though. It's gnosis puffing up at epignosis, presuming the latter is puffed up. It's somewhat maddening, but one gets used to it to a degree.

Anyway, the affinity you saw, or thought you saw, between us early on, I think I can explain that. By God's grace I (and a few others here) have some understanding of the fathomless truth of the believer's position and identity in Christ.

Barely. From a distance. Not ontologically at all.

I've read works by many Identification/Positional authors for some years, and the main one in the last 50 years was Miles Stanford. There were many before him, but he collated much of their writings and condensed them into very approachable formats (as approachable as possible for such deep Biblical truths). He did not obfuscate with incomprehensibly dense verbiage in order to appear smart. As you do.

Yeah, and Stanford presents a pseudo-treatment and substitute. It's not identity, it's ontology. But now you've been further programmed by a human author, just like Dispies are by human doctrine.

The best part? Stanford was a die-hard dispensationalist.

No doubt. And that would be part of the irony. An author dilutes ontology to identity, and you believe that non-canonical writing with it being enforced by joint Dispensationalism belief.

Enough for now, I got to finish my coffee and get ready for work.

Enjoy both. :)

I'm sorry you thought you could save me from the dual evils of dispensationlism and trinitarianism that were forced upon you as a child.

I have no Messiah complex, and you weren't a focus of any kind of any such efforts. I just stand for truth, and some listen.

I'm sorry you won't be able to make me another of your flock of disciples.

I don't have a flock. I serve others in the Body, which is the flock of the Great Shepherd.

I don't need you.

And I don't need you. See how that works?

You'll just have to trust Christ for me, to either save me or to have me cast into the Lake of Fire for not repenting of my dispie/trin ways.

Umm... salvation is not predicated upon works, so it will be according to whether you have faith or not. And repentance is from sin (the noun, the condition), not from sins (the individual acts). I see you still cling to a law-based form of repeated repentance. That's common among the indoctrinated.

Either way, you have nothing to offer that I don't already have.

You're not in the prosopon of Christ, instead putting new wine in old wineskins. But I'm not offering anything.

Exactly as Paul foretold.

Dispensationalism is a part of what Paul foretold. But you can't see that with that veil.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I see, mystic. You can name call, becuse it's "responsive," and mine is not.

Made up.

" You deny the prosopon of Christ. You're not IN the prosopon of Christ. "-Pneumonia

No, I deny that you are a member of the body of Christ, and that I need to employ all them fancy words, by getting high, junkie. Just whom do you think you are trying to impress?

Take a seat. You're beginning to bore me. Can you dig it? Good.

Yawn.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Deaf and blind.

john w

Hall of Fame
By far, the initiative in this thread for name-calling is with JohnW

Correct, Skippy-I always "initiate"(cute, "fluff" word) name calling, in response to thosewolves/wolf-ette's, who pervert the gospel of Christ, engage in sophistry, deceit....That is scriptural. Why don't you? Let me guess...You are one of them nice, sweet Christian folk...In the meantime, the wolves/wolf-ette's are devouring the sheep, and giving them a "message," that is sending them to hell,
, and you are crying, complaining how mean spirited, and "un Christ like," I am, not demonstrating "true" faith, and all that jazz...

Nice...Get in line. I'll take the criticism, and file you under "no spine" file, and a man pleaser."...to his own master he standeth or falleth.."(Romans 14:4 KJV), and I've never claimed to be your master, or anyone else's.

Happy Thanksgiving, Skip. And remember..God loves you, and so does Santa...

john w

Hall of Fame
Combined with the rampant conceptualized Trinity doctrine that ISN'T the Trinity doctrine for a majority, Dispensationalism minimizes the actual ontological Gospel in favor of Naturalism. It blinds the heart to literality being spiritual AND natural rather than just natural.

The opposite of "spiritual" is not "literal," but "natural."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Correct, Skippy-I always "initiate"(cute, "fluff" word) name calling, in response to thosewolves/wolf-ette's, who pervert the gospel of Christ, engage in sophistry, deceit....That is scriptural. Why don't you? Let me guess...You are one of them nice, sweet Christian folk...In the meantime, the wolves/wolf-ette's are devouring the sheep, and giving them a "message," that is sending them to hell,
, and you are crying, complaining how mean spirited, and "un Christ like," I am, not demonstrating "true" faith, and all that jazz...

Nice...Get in line. I'll take the criticism, and file you under "no spine" file, and a man pleaser."...to his own master he standeth or falleth.."(Romans 14:4 KJV), and I've never claimed to be your masters, or anyone else's.

Happy Thanksgiving, Skip. And remember..God loves you, and so does Santa...

Trapped by the devices of Satan, your Father.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The ONLY truth to find eternal life TODAY is in "Paul's Gospel!" That's
why it's so crucial to read and study the writings of Paul! Paul was
sent to the gentiles with the "Grace Message" while Peter and the rest
were sent to the "Kingdom believers!" Today, Jew and gentile alike can
be in the "Body of Christ" and receive eternal life!

Status
Not open for further replies.