Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well, he bugged out right when I asked him what church/denom he IDs with. So there's that.

Yeah, I "bugged out" to go teach for 5 hours. That's why I'm only intermittently on TOL, unlike everyone that seems to have nothing better to do in real life.

It's called live ministry to Believers who love the truth.

You're NOT in the Body of Christ! While there's life there's hope
however!

You wouldn't know who is or isn't in the Body. You're putting new wine in old wineskins, just like the majority of the church-at-large.

He's hiding something! All of these types do!

I hide nothing, and your "type" doesn't need to say anything about "types".

We'll see. They all tip their hand eventually. ;)

Funny how you set yourself as the standard for all judgment, presuming all others will fail your tests.

Here ya go...

Having grown up under a Southern Baptist pew, attending an SBC Bible College, and serving in an SBC pulpit for 12 years; I realized I was lost without Christ after hearing the true Gospel.

So I left church-based ministry and have done para-church community ministry for the last 17 years while being a member of a sequence of non-denominational fellowships wherever I've lived and owned businesses. I also currently serve as part of the Pastoral Care Team and in other roles in my current local fellowship. One of those privileges is to teach the ontological Gospel to multiple groups each week.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You cannot come into the presence of God with your good works/deeds,
church attendance, or water baptism! You must first recognize that you're
a lost sinner in need of a Savior! You must hear the message preached (like
now) and be persuaded (by the Holy Spirit) that Christ is your Lord and
Savior! Then place your faith in Him, then, the Holy Spirit seals and indwells
you and baptizes you (not water baptism) into the Body of Christ! You are
then, guaranteed eternal life! If this occurrence doesn't happen during your
lifetime then, you will stand before God and be judged!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It's, God the Holy Spirit who convicts the hearts of the unsaved! He
uses the written Word of God; the Bible! Romans 10:17 states; "So
then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Ummm... Romans 10:17 is rhema. Though the Bible contains the rhema, this kind of post illustrates why the Church overall is so ignorant and apostate, putting new wine in old wineskins and having no idea what scripture really says beyond preconceived concepts of the mind.

Satan's devices (noema) are concepts of the mind. Imagine... Nobody is aware of Satan's concepts of the mind because of the concepts of their minds.

It's hard to watch.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Water Baptism doesn't take away sin, nor does it "save" you!
Going to church doesn't save you!
Doing good works/deeds doesn't save you!

Christ shed His blood on the cross for the sins of all! However,
ONLY those who place their faith in Him and are sealed by the
Holy Spirit will receive the benefits of Christ's sacrifice!

Unsaved man will be judged according to his "works" not his
sins! Revelation 20:13 states; "And the sea gave up the dead
which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which
were in them: and they were judged every man according to their
works.

These "Dead" that are spoken of, are the 'unsaved!"

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Dispies deny the very body and blood of Christ, having no idea what the ontological Gospel is; instead turning God into a racist bigot anti-Semite (since the modern claimant pseudo-heirs aren't even Semitic).

Dispensationalism is a huge chunck of the apostasy. Reprobates. Dispensationalism is another Gospel and receives the curse of Galatians 1 from Paul.

And whoever referred to Darby in glory... Nope. But all the Dispies get to join him as they deny the resurrected, glorified, ascended prosopon of Christ is the Promised Land.
None of this is true.

The fact you didn't even try to substantiate it is evidence of that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, it is important to reveal these facts to members of TOL, for there are many here held under its false teachings. Good Watchmen must tell them and warn them of its history and evil fruit.

You need to be watched carefully, for spreading false doctrine and
sharing evil thought processes!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Um...and how do you think you came across today in this thread, busting in with guns blazing? Angelic?

I'm immune to flattery. Unless it's from my wife.

You tell us truthfully what your denominational or church affiliation is and I'll tell you whatever you want to know.

These "Types" rarely will answer what church or denomination
they're affiliated with!

musterion

That's why I'm concerned that every last Dispensationalist is utterly lost without Christ. I certainly was for 28 years as a Dispie. Yikes
Dispensationalism is not the Gospel. How did being a dispie keep you from being saved?

What gospel did you believe back then?

What gospel do you now believe that we do not?

What is it about dispensationalism specifically that somehow negates the Gospel?

And BTW...your history only tells us what you no longer are. It tells us nothing of now.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tet hits a home run out of the park against the false teachings of Dispensationalism, here:

"Some facts about the church of satan:

1) It was founded by Anton LaVey

So what are the same teachings of LaVey and MAD? Go on.

musterion

Another thing, PPS.

Having taken time to digest (as best I can) your posts, it seems that all you're really doing, whether you realize it or not, is re-presenting old, well-established Identificational/Positional truths, or some aspects of them.

The problem is this: the goal of all honest communication - especially of God's Word - is to relate to everyone you can; NOT to put up a wall of words that you know your readers don't know. What you present here, however much truth it may contain, you post with a needlessly amped vocabulary so that it will appear to be something novel. Conceptually, it isn't novel. At all. Terminologically, you've chosen to make it pointlessly dense. That's sheer arrogance and, in my opinion, shows LESS reverence for God's Word than FOR it. You're darkening counsel with vain philosophy. How do I know that? Because everyone on this board understands little of what you post, myself included, and very, very few here are truly stupid. Most here are very intelligent, Christian or not. So there's a communication problem here, and it's all on your end...by design, I suspect. Because that's your hook: baffle them, impress them, flatter them, intrigue them, then draw them after yourself.

Anyway, the affinity you saw, or thought you saw, between us early on, I think I can explain that. By God's grace I (and a few others here) have some understanding of the fathomless truth of the believer's position and identity in Christ. I've read works by many Identification/Positional authors for some years, and the main one in the last 50 years was Miles Stanford. There were many before him, but he collated much of their writings and condensed them into very approachable formats (as approachable as possible for such deep Biblical truths). He did not obfuscate with incomprehensibly dense verbiage in order to appear smart. As you do.

The best part? Stanford was a die-hard dispensationalist.

Enough for now, I got to finish my coffee and get ready for work.

I'm sorry you thought you could save me from the dual evils of dispensationlism and trinitarianism that were forced upon you as a child. I'm sorry you won't be able to make me another of your flock of disciples. I don't need you. You'll just have to trust Christ for me, to either save me or to have me cast into the Lake of Fire for not repenting of my dispie/trin ways. Either way, you have nothing to offer that I don't already have.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism is not the Gospel. How did being a dispie keep you from being saved?

What gospel did you believe back then?

What gospel do you now believe that we do not?

What is it about dispensationalism specifically that somehow negates the Gospel?

And BTW...your history only tells us what you no longer are. It tells us nothing of now.

Good post

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Another thing, PPS.

Having taken time to digest (as best I can) your posts, it seems that all you're really doing, whether you realize it or not, is re-presenting old, well-established Identificational/Positional truths, or some aspects of them.

The problem is this: the goal of all honest communication - especially of God's Word - is to relate to everyone you can; NOT to put up a wall of words that you know your readers don't know. What you present here, however much truth it may contain, you post with a needlessly amped vocabulary so that it will appear to be something novel. Conceptually, it isn't novel. At all. Terminologically, you've chosen to make it pointlessly dense. That's sheer arrogance and, in my opinion, shows LESS reverence for God's Word than FOR it. You're darkening counsel with vain philosophy. How do I know that? Because everyone on this board understands little of what you post, myself included, and very, very few here are truly stupid. Most here are very intelligent, Christian or not. So there's a communication problem here, and it's all on your end...by design, I suspect. Because that's your hook: baffle them, impress them, flatter them, intrigue them, then draw them after yourself.

Anyway, the affinity you saw, or thought you saw, between us early on, I think I can explain that. By God's grace I (and a few others here) have some understanding of the fathomless truth of the believer's position and identity in Christ. I've read works by many Identification/Positional authors for some years, and the main one in the last 50 years was Miles Stanford. There were many before him, but he collated much of their writings and condensed them into very approachable formats (as approachable as possible for such deep Biblical truths). He did not obfuscate with incomprehensibly dense verbiage in order to appear smart. As you do.

The best part? Stanford was a die-hard dispensationalist.

Enough for now, I got to finish my coffee and get ready for work.

I'm sorry you thought you could save me from the dual evils of dispensationlism and trinitarianism that were forced upon you as a child. I'm sorry you won't be able to make me another of your flock of disciples. I don't need you. You'll just have to trust Christ for me, to either save me or to have me cast into the Lake of Fire for not repenting of my dispie/trin ways. Either way, you have nothing to offer that I don't already have.

Amen!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This has no relevance to what I believe.

I came from a family of Pantheists.

That's too bad for your family.

My grandmother gave me Blavatsky's books, among others, in the 60's and 70's.

Ok, then you should have been familiar with the quotes, or at least the gist of the quotes.

I was deeply lost in eastern mysticism and the Lord Jesus delivered me and miraculously saved me in 1979.

Praise the Lord !!!

You have no idea the darkness that I was in.

Yes, everyone was in darkness before they were saved, some more so than others.

The Lord Jesus brought me into the light and I have experiential knowledge of both worlds to compare to.

That's good.

I know what Theosophy is. For years I wore on my wrist a medallion, which I made, with the words, "There is no religion higher than truth."
I also know what Freemasonry is all about.

That should be good knowledge if you ever have to tell someone today who is into Theosophy about Christ Jesus.

My belief system is Bible centered and has no harmony with any of these teachings. I know the difference.

I believe you if we look at it from a salvation point.

However, if we look at it from a systematic point, or a eschatological point, I disagree with you.

If this Darby, which you continually preach, had connections with these systems and did not renounce them then I'm sorry for him.

Do you really think the Theosophy terms Darby used are just a coincidence?

Aleister Crowley came from the Plymouth Brethren. Do you think that's a coincidence?

I do not follow Darby or any of these teachings.

This is where you lose all credibility.

When a Dispensationalist says they don't follow Darby, then I immediately know they are in denial.

I read your posts. Your a HUGE Zionist. Everything you post about Zionism comes from Darby.

As I told you before, I came to a dispensational understanding of the Bible by simply reading it literally before I ever heard of the word 'dispensationalism'.

Again, you're in denial.

I never read any of the folks which you seem to be obsessed with.

This is always the answer Dispies love to give. They think if they can say they never read any of Darby or heard of Darby, it proves they aren't a follower of Darby.

Somewhere, somehow, you heard the teachings of Darby from a pastor, from a friend, from a radio, from TV, from a book, from a magazine, etc. from someone who was taught by, someone who was taught by, someone who was taught by John Nelson Darby.

You do a great disservice to believers when you insist that they believe the Bible from a Satanic influence.

I believe Dispensationalism has it's roots in satanism.

Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant
Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices
Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people

These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispensationalism is disappearing one enlightened heart at a time.

Yep, it is.

I was a Dispy for 25 years.

I saw a whole church here in Pittsburgh drop Dispensationalism like a bag of dirt.

More and more Evangelical and Non-Denominational churches are also dropping Dispensationalism like a bag of dirt.

Just look at the Dispies on TOL, their median age is probably around 50.

Most young people aren't getting brainwashed by Dispensationalism like those of us were in the 1960's and 1970's.

Status
Not open for further replies.