Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
But God knew they wouldn't repent

Nice to see you admit to Sovereign Predestination and Divine Omniscience.

It was Plan A all along.

Yes, it was, but Dispensationalists have wrongly reduced it to a "parenthesis" which it is not. The present age is Plan A, and it is revelation of the reign of Godly grace that is never ending.

musterion

I go only by what Paul said, that it was Plan A from the foundation of the world based on what God knew He wanted to do. That does not, however, entail, demand nor require the fatalism called sovereign predestination. God is more than magnificently powerful enough to bring His will to pass without resorting to puppetry and man is nowhere near powerful enough to force God to resort to puppetry.

Yes, it was, but Dispensationalists have wrongly reduced it to a "parenthesis" which it is not. The present age is Plan A, and it is a reign of Godly grace that is never ending.
It is a parenthesis, for lack of a better word...perhaps "unprophesied pause" is better...because it was never foretold to happen and because Romans 11:26 hasn't happened yet. But it will. To an actual people that are not the Body of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Your buddy John W started with the church of satan. That is how this thread started"-Corky

Why you slick little devil, you. You expanded a response I, made, about Nag's condescending comment on how "dispies" view church, into what you really think about us, you actor.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And when this day of grace ends - and it will -

There is no scriptural basis for teaching this lie.

THEN will God speak in wrath and nothing BUT wrath to those who won't believe. THEN will the world see the true fulfillment of all the passages you major on.

Earlier you claimed God taking vengeance upon unfaithful, unbelieving Israel, was blasphemy. Make up your mind.

Was God just when He judged the entire world with the flood?

God was just for fulfilling His prophecies and warnings of impending wrath against the nation of Israel.

God will manifest nothing but justice when He judges all the unbelieving nations.

But none of these righteous acts of justice performed by God, none, has stopped Him from extending grace and love to His people. You just deny who His elect people actually are.

It is not the nation of Israel.

It is the true Israel chosen in the Israel of God; Jesus Christ.

Door of the ark is open to whosoever will come, but it's a little more shut every day.

Now THAT is unscriptural blasphemy and a false gospel message.

That ark is Christ.

You betcha . . . and God alone determines who enters into His rest, His kingdom, and His glory. . . for Jesus Christ is the "Door."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Yes, it was, but Dispensationalists have wrongly reduced it to a "parenthesis" which it is not. The present age is Plan A, and it is a reign of Godly grace that is never ending.

God, did not choose whom He would save and who He would
send into eternal damnation before the foundation of the world!
That is, Calvinist false doctrine! God did not create us as puppet/
robots with no 'free-will!' That's a lie from you know who!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I go only by what Paul said, that it was Plan A from the foundation of the world based on what God knew He wanted to do. That does not, however, entail, demand nor require the fatalism called sovereign predestination. God is more than magnificently powerful enough to bring His will to pass without resorting to puppetry and man is nowhere near powerful enough to force God to resort to puppetry.

It is a parenthesis, for lack of a better word...perhaps "unprophesied pause" is better...because it was never foretold to happen and because Romans 11:26 hasn't happened yet. But it will. To an actual people that are not the Body of Christ.

You talk out of both sides of your mouth, in total ignorance of all the O.T. prophecies of Messiah and His covenant promises made to His church.

IOW's, God's grace is always fulfillment of PROMISE, and never PARENTHESIS.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"Your buddy John W started with the church of satan. That is how this thread started"-Corky

Why you slick little devil, you. You expanded a response I, made, about Nag's condescending comment on how "dispies" view church, into what you really think about us, you actor.

You would be wise to be more careful with your words, Johnny . . . look what you have brought upon yourself and your dispie cohorts in this thread!

Revelation of all your faults for all TOL to see! :sigh:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Earlier you claimed God taking vengeance upon unfaithful, unbelieving Israel, was blasphemy. Make up your mind.

God was just for fulfilling His prophecies and warnings of impending wrath against the nation of Israel.

God will manifest nothing but justice when He judges all the unbelieving nations.

But none of these righteous acts of justice performed by God, none, has stopped Him from extending grace and love to His people. You just deny who His elect people actually are.

You betcha . . . and God alone determines who enters into His rest, His kingdom, and His glory. . . for Jesus Christ is the "Door."

Calvinism is a Counterfeit religious belief "system!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You would be wise to be more careful with your words, Johnny . . . look what you have brought upon yourself and your dispie cohorts in this thread!

This post is just you being cranky/grouchy, and in a foul mood!
As usual, I might add!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, I disagree.

Everything in Matt 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13 happened before that generation passed away.

That's a good point.

That's why you have to look at the Exodus generation.

The old covenant was given to Moses right after they left Egypt, Moses was ordered to take a census. The Israelites rebelled against God. Not one man over the age of 20 entered the Promised Land except for Caleb and Joshua, and none of the boys born for those 40 years were circumcised, and they received mana until they entered the Promised Land. Once they entered the Promised Land, the men were circumcised, and the mana stopped.

Because none of the males who were born during the wilderness were circumcised, none of them could participate in the feasts.

Now, switch to the first century. The new covenant is made, a census was taken in Luke, and the Jews killed the Messiah. None of the Jews could enter into the spiritual Promised Land until 70AD. Prior to 70AD they were sealed until the Day of Redemption in 70AD. They had signs and miracles, but they stopped in 70AD.

The Israelites rejected the OC and had to wait 40 years to enter the Promised Land. The Jews rejected the NC and had to wait 40 years to enter the Promised Land of Christ Jesus.

There was an overlap of the two covenant from 30AD - 70AD

Again, Jesus made it clear that all the blood from Abel to Zachariah would come upon that generation, and that's what happened.

Answer my question first.

I stand by what I said.

The Nazi holocaust was prophesied by Jesus. The destruction to the Jews, the temple, and Jerusalem was, and Jesus made it clear that it would happen before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away.

Depends on how you interpret Revelation 20

:kookoo:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes

I'll talk about what happened in 70AD all you want.

I didn't deny I said it.

You twisted what I said into somehow claiming I believed that somehow Jesus morphed into the Roman army and raped women.

No, it's because you have an agenda. You don't like what I say about Darby and Dispensationalism, so you, John W, and GM are doing everything you can to make it all about me.

What you and your Dispie buddies are doing is bearing false witness against me.

:banana:

musterion

2 Thess 1:7-9 has not happened yet.

Woman, pay attention or get out while men talk.

I said it was blasphemous to say God did it DURING HIS DISPENSING OF GRACE AND MERCY. That makes grace a lie.

Yes. And God waited patiently (1 Peter 3:20) for people to repent as Noah finished the ark. No one listened.

No argument. The issue is one of timing.

Agreed.

No, it's you who deny it. You claim to have replaced them.

See?

Believers today are not Israel. They are the Body of Christ. The New Covenant is with the Houses of Israel and Judah. You are neither of those.

Why?

And He determines it by whoever believes on His Son, which your soteriology denies to the vast majority of mankind. But by His grace, He did not.

musterion

IOW's, God's grace is always fulfillment of PROMISE, and never PARENTHESIS.

Paul refutes you.

Rom 16:25

Eph 3:9

What you need to have been "common knowledge" before Paul's salvation was part of the "unsearchable riches of Christ," a secret God had told to no man until He told it to Paul.

Sorry. Just accept it.

musterion

Door of the ark is open to whosoever will come, but it's a little more shut every day.
No it isn't.

Acts 17:31

That day draws ever closer. We do not know when it will arrive. Nor do any of us know how many days we each have left. So every day that people reject Christ is one day less they have to receive Him. Thus, for them, the Door does close a little more every day.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I said it was blasphemous to say God did it DURING HIS DISPENSING OF GRACE AND MERCY. That makes grace a lie.

All throughout time, God has dispensed grace and mercy amongst His acts of justice and judgments.

God judged the entire world in His wrath, but saved Noah and his family by His grace.

Yes. And God waited patiently (1 Peter 3:20) for people to repent as Noah finished the ark. No one listened.

The grace of God is unconditional and not contingent upon repentance. It is God's choice to extend His grace and it is God's grace that produces repentance. You have things totally backwards.

Men do not repent to get saved.

Men repent because they have been saved.

You claim to have replaced them.

I do not believe in any "replacements."

See?

Believers today are not Israel. They are the Body of Christ.

The head of the body is Jesus Christ who is the Elect Israel of God. Isaiah 42:1 All souls chosen by God to be accepted in the Beloved, are elect because He is Elect. And they are all believers according to God's gift of grace.

The New Covenant is with the Houses of Israel and Judah. You are neither of those.

This is absolutely incorrect. The New Covenant is with all believers in the promises and manifestation of God the Son come as Mediator and Savior.

The houses of Israel and Judah are gone; cast away by God; non-existent.

Only a remnant of ethnic Jews will be included in the new covenant and spiritual Israel, according to election of grace. The rest of the nation has been blinded to the gospel, by God. Romans 11:5-10

And He determines it by whoever believes on His Son,

God determines and has chosen who will believe, and the rest He has blinded. Spiritual principle: Isaiah 6:9-10

And do not ever tell me to be silent again. This is far from being a church, and you have no authority over my mind or soul. I have as much right to witness to my faith on TOL, as you are given to publically express your Dispensational lies.

Besides, this is MY thread . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No it isn't.

Acts 17:31

That day draws ever closer. We do not know when it will arrive. Nor do any of us know how many days we each have left. So every day that people reject Christ is one day less they have to receive Him. Thus, for them, the Door does close a little more every day.

That day will not end the grace of God bestowed upon His people. If the Door is closing, it is because almost all of the chosen of God have been regenerated and brought into the Ark of God; Jesus Christ.

The rest have been blinded by God and cannot believe without being born from above. This is all plan A, determined before the foundation of the world.

john w

Hall of Fame

"to be more careful with your words, Johnny"-you.

Vs.

"Moron"-Naggie

Shut up, you actress, you witchiepoo. Go cry to that "apron string" Willy Boy "husband" of yours, hypocrite-ette.

And I have no reservation about the support I receive from fellow members of the boc on TOL, "dispie cohorts," you Cliff Clavin-ite,which excludes you, since we all agree on this-you're a child of the devil.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The generation of unbelieving Jews never entered the New Covenant (what you call "dispensing of grace and mercy")

Moses and Aaron made it to the the Jordan River, but they never crossed into the Promised Land.

Neither did anyone else over the age of 20 when Moses took the census (except for Joshua and Caleb).

It's not a coincidence that both generations had to wait 40 years.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, it's you who deny it. You claim to have replaced them.

Why do you not listen to what the Apostle Paul said?

(Rom 2:29) No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person's praise is not from other people, but from God.

(Gal 3:7) Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham.

Despite what Paul says above, you still think certain fleshly people are a special chosen people of God.

It's mind boggling to me how you Dispensationalists completely ignore what Paul said.

Status
Not open for further replies.