Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not trying to proselytize anyone.

This thread is about how Aleister Crowley grew up hearing John Nelson Darby in the Plymouth Brethren, and then patterned his Thelema aeons off of Darby's dispensations.

For good measure, there are also lots of posts showing what a false teaching Dispensationalism is.

If you don't like it, you don't have to post here.

You keep telling everyone you have me on ignore, but then you keep replying to my posts.

I did have you on ignore. Like I said, I don't take you seriously, you're
just here to "amuse" me!

musterion

I'm not trying to proselytize anyone.

Liar. You're trying to convert anyone who will listen to you away from dispensationalism. You align yourself with anyone who hates disp. like you do, regardless of who they are. NOT ONCE have I ever seen you preach Christ and Him crucified, as we do. Instead, in every thread, you focus only on what NOT to believe. That shows you believe a false gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're either a NUT or you're just acting like one? Either
way, you're providing some amusement or I wouldn't
bother with you! It's like watching a movie or a play.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have no interest in what I believe, you're only interested in finding a "gotcha".

And you're not?

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

=He did not physically return, but everyone saw him, "all of Jerusalem, and signs are invisible, and his return, was the Roman army.

Got it.

Gotcha.

Snip...snap..snort, as Craigie's Big Top Greatest Clown Act on TOL visits/spams every thread..............

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Liar. You're trying to convert anyone who will listen to you away from dispensationalism. You align yourself with anyone who hates disp. like you do, regardless of who they are. NOT ONCE have I ever seen you preach Christ and Him crucified, as we do. Instead, in every thread, you focus only on what NOT to believe. That shows you believe a false gospel.

He's as phony as they get! He's not a "True Believer!"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Because it's impossible for anyone to say anything in any thread without some Dispensationalist interjecting their pat "you don't know how to rightly divide...." propaganda crap over and over again.

musterion

Why do you get so upset when I show you verses from 2 Sam 22?

Craig, that's your name?

Craig, you're not as slick as you think. You throw those verses out of left field when you're faced with something you do NOT want to deal with. In that case, it was
"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."
Which you had just denied you'd ever said.
Because you're a consistent liar.

And on your threads, my job - my ONLY job - is to join with the others to make sure everyone sees you for what you are.

musterion

Because it's impossible for anyone to say anything in any thread without some Dispensationalist interjecting their pat "you don't know how to rightly divide...." propaganda crap over and over again.

You know why? Because you're the one creating contradictions in the Bible, as well as in the very nature of God Himself and of His Christ, that do not otherwise exist. All because you want it to fit what someone taught you. And so it is we oppose you as we would Satan's P.A. system, of which you're just one tinny, 9 volt speaker among dozens here on TOL.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Craig, that's your name?

Yes

Craig, you're not as slick as you think. You throw those verses out of left field when you're faced with something you do NOT want to deal with.

I'll talk about what happened in 70AD all you want.

In that case, it was
Which you had just denied you'd ever said.

I didn't deny I said it.

You twisted what I said into somehow claiming I believed that somehow Jesus morphed into the Roman army and raped women.

Because you're a consistent liar.

No, it's because you have an agenda. You don't like what I say about Darby and Dispensationalism, so you, John W, and GM are doing everything you can to make it all about me.

And on your threads, my job - my ONLY job - is to join with the others to make sure everyone sees you for what you are.

What you and your Dispie buddies are doing is bearing false witness against me.

john w

Hall of Fame
"So, they were saved, but not technically until 70AD"-Craigie the Clown

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

I suppose, because you assert that we preach "antichrist/satanic" doctrine, that we meanie, bully "dispies" are just "technically saved?"

Craigie must wake up, after a night of drinking Schlitz Malt Liquor, and posting on TOL, and think, "Did I really say/spam that?"

Honk that horn, Clown Craigie, and flap them big shoes.

Where's that other Bozo-ette, Naggie, your Pilate? We need more laughs.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You know why? Because you're the one creating contradictions in the Bible,

No, that's what Dispensationalists are doing.

You guys have Jesus returning twice, when nowhere in the Bible does it suggest it, and nowhere in the history of Christendom did anyone ever teach it until Darby invented it.

as well as in the very nature of God Himself and of His Christ, that do not otherwise exist.

No, I portray Christ Jesus as a King of kings, Lord of lords ruling the universe with the Saints.

You portray God and Jesus as goofing up and resorting to "Plan B", and have Jesus sitting around waiting to come back and try to get right what He didn't get right the first time, all the while inserting some secret people that He's going to snatch away before He cleans up what He didn't finish the first time.

My God and Savior didn't goof up and resort to a Plan B. My God sent His only Son to save the world just as planed.

musterion

You twisted what I said into somehow claiming I believed that somehow Jesus morphed into the Roman army and raped women.
"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."
You didn't just say He sent them, as God had done many times in the O.T. You were asked to clarify it and you did. You said He WAS the Roman Army, visiting vengeance for His murder upon them Himself. The implications of what that meant hadn't occurred to you until we pointed it out, then your backpedaling began. But as they say, everything's forever online.
No, it's because you have an agenda. You don't like what I say about Darby and Dispensationalism, so you, John W, and GM are doing everything you can to make it all about me.
It is about you. You and your false christ. You try to use Darby, Bullinger, etc, as a distraction from that. If it were Calvinists opposing your preterism, it'd be about Calvin. It wouldn't matter WHO is opposing you, YOU would make it about THEM, as YOU did with us FIRST by equating us with satanists, which you've believed for some years.

What you and your Dispie buddies are doing is bearing false witness against me.
Speaking only for myself, I do one of two things (a) quote you, or (b) follow the logic of what YOU say as far as it goes and wherever it leads. That is not false witness. YOUR FALSE CHRIST IS A MURDERER, WHICH IS DOUBLY BLASPHEMOUS BECAUSE YOU SAY IT TOOK PLACE DURING THIS AGE OF GRACE WHEN GOD IS NOT COUNTING SINS OF ANY AGAINST THEM BUT WANTS THEM TO REPENT. YOU COMPLETELY DENY HIS GRACE AND SLANDER HIS CHRIST.

That IS the logic of your position, based solely on YOUR premises.

You are a blind, hateful, wicked man to believe what you do about Him. But because you're blind, you think it's trumpeting His righteousness.

john w

Hall of Fame
What you and your Dispie buddies are doing is bearing false witness against me

That's rich, you actor, punk:

“I, the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.Dispensationalism is antichrist. Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant.”- PneumaPsucheSoma

I agree.However, since the topic of the thread is the linking of Dispensationalism and Satanists, I'll show more.Next I'll show the connection between the Plymouth Brethern/John Nelson Darby/Dispensationalism and the occultist Helena Blavatsky… That's the point of the OP. Aleister Crowley came from John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren….Crowley was a satanist and an occultist. Anton LaVey was an admirer of Aleister Crowley. LaVey wrote the Satanic Bible, and relied heavily on Crowley's teachings. Crowley based his aeons on Darby's Dispensations. Darby based his dispensations on a vision by a teenage girl. It's an ugly tangled web Delmar. .. C.U.L.T(Naggie)… Exactly.Darby was no different than Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell. In fact they all invented their false teachings right around the same date (the age of the cults)…. That's why I like to show the roots and origin of Dispensationalism,.. Darby's teachings were rooted in the occult long before Crowley was even born….I gave you a side by side comparison of the occult terms that Darby and Helena Blavatsky used.Darby used the same exact occult terms Helena Blavatsky used."-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant...You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.....If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

The habitual liar, and hypocrite, of TOL. Again, Craigie-which side of your face do you want slapped?

musterion

My God and Savior didn't goof up and resort to a Plan B. My God sent His only Son to save the world just as planed.

There was no mistake and it wasn't Plan B. It was Plan A all along, He just hadn't TOLD anyone it was Plan A. Paul said so more than once.

That you don't know/can't see that says everything about why you are what you are.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You didn't just say He sent them, as God had done many times in the O.T. You were asked to clarify it and you did. You said He WAS the Roman Army,

No, I never said Jesus "was" the Roman army.

visiting vengeance for His murder upon them Himself.

The implications of what that meant hadn't occurred to you until we pointed it out, then your backpedaling began. But as they say, everything's forever online.

It was vengeance on that generation of Jews.

I asked you over and over again to explain the following verse, and you never did

(Zech 14:2) I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.

You try to use Darby, Bullinger, etc, as a distraction from that.

No, when people parrot Darby and/or Bullinger, I point it out.

It's glaring how you Dispies parrot these men, then claim to have nothing to do with these men that you parrot.

If it were Calvinists opposing your preterism, it'd be about Calvin.

At least the Calvinists admit their teachings come from Calvin.

Dispensationalists are in denial with the fact that their teachings come from Darby

It wouldn't matter WHO is opposing you, YOU would make it about THEM, as YOU did with us FIRST by equating us with satanists, which you've believed for some years.

You buddy John W started with the church of satan. That is how this thread started.

I linked Aleister Crowley to Darby, and you guys went nuts.

YOUR FALSE CHRIST IS A MURDERER, WHICH IS DOUBLY BLASPHEMOUS BECAUSE YOU SAY IT TOOK PLACE DURING THIS AGE OF GRACE WHEN GOD IS NOT COUNTING SINS OF ANY AGAINST THEM BUT WANTS THEM TO REPENT. YOU COMPLETELY DENY HIS GRACE AND SLANDERS HIS CHRIST.

Over a million Jews were killed in 70AD.

Jesus made it clear that the blood from Abel to Zechariah would fall upon that generation, and that's exactly what happened in 70AD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There was no mistake and it wasn't Plan B. It was Plan A all along, He just hadn't TOLD anyone it was Plan A. Paul said so more than once.

No, you guys claim God resorted to Plan B.

You guys claim that after Pentecost, if the Jews would have repented, the "secret parenthetical dispensation" wouldn't have happened.

musterion

No, I never said Jesus "was" the Roman army.

It was vengeance on that generation of Jews.
No it wasn't. That generation passed from the scene without seeing ALL those things, as has been pointed out to you a hundred times but you ignore it. Plus, as I said. 70 was within this age of grace, the VERY time in history God would NOT take out vengeance on anyone.

It's one thing to say God has temporarily given up on dealing with national Israel (which He certainly has done, as Paul teaches in Romans). It's quite another to say Christ Himself destroyed Israel. That's blasphemous.

I asked you over and over again to explain the following verse, and you never did

(Zech 14:2) I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.
Why stop there? When did Zech 14:3 take place?

I linked Aleister Crowley to Darby, and you guys went nuts.
Because it's false, as I showed. You made bold claims, which were refuted, then you tried modifying those claims. Because you're dishonest and cannot admit you're wrong even when you know you are.

Over a million Jews were killed in 70AD.
Six million in Germany. Both took place during this dispensation of grace. That means God did not do either. Else "grace" is a lie.

Jesus made it clear that the blood from Abel to Zechariah would fall upon that generation, and that's exactly what happened in 70AD.
If that's true, God's wrath against Israel should be forever spent, yes?

musterion

No, you guys claim God resorted to Plan B.

No, we don't. Some may, but they're stupid if they do. Paul says it was The Plan the whole time.

You guys claim that after Pentecost, if the Jews would have repented, the "secret parenthetical dispensation" wouldn't have happened.
True! But God knew they wouldn't repent ("an"), which opened the door to this dispensation of grace during which He could deal with individuals directly and without any priesthood or favored nation. So as I said...it was not Plan B, some kind of back-up contingency in case Plan A went bad. It was Plan A all along. And no one would know that if it weren't for His telling us, after the fact, through Paul.

musterion

And when this day of grace ends - and it will - THEN will God speak in wrath and nothing BUT wrath to those who won't believe. THEN will the world see the true fulfillment of all the passages you major on. But for now...grace and mercy. Door of the ark is open to whosoever will come, but it's a little more shut every day. That ark is Christ.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No it wasn't. That generation passed from the scene without seeing ALL those things, as has been pointed out to you a hundred times but you ignore it.

No, I disagree.

Everything in Matt 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13 happened before that generation passed away.

Plus, as I said. 70 was within this age of grace, the VERY time in history God would NOT take out vengeance on anyone.

That's a good point.

That's why you have to look at the Exodus generation.

The old covenant was given to Moses right after they left Egypt, Moses was ordered to take a census. The Israelites rebelled against God. Not one man over the age of 20 entered the Promised Land except for Caleb and Joshua, and none of the boys born for those 40 years were circumcised, and they received mana until they entered the Promised Land. Once they entered the Promised Land, the men were circumcised, and the mana stopped.

Because none of the males who were born during the wilderness were circumcised, none of them could participate in the feasts.

Now, switch to the first century. The new covenant is made, a census was taken in Luke, and the Jews killed the Messiah. None of the Jews could enter into the spiritual Promised Land until 70AD. Prior to 70AD they were sealed until the Day of Redemption in 70AD. They had signs and miracles, but they stopped in 70AD.

The Israelites rejected the OC and had to wait 40 years to enter the Promised Land. The Jews rejected the NC and had to wait 40 years to enter the Promised Land of Christ Jesus.

There was an overlap of the two covenant from 30AD - 70AD

It's one thing to say God has temporarily given up on dealing with national Israel (which He certainly has done, as Paul teaches in Romans). It's quite another to say Christ Himself destroyed Israel. That's blasphemous.

Again, Jesus made it clear that all the blood from Abel to Zachariah would come upon that generation, and that's what happened.

Why stop there? When did Zech 14:3 take place?

Answer my question first.

Because it's false, as I showed. You made bold claims, which were refuted, then you tried modifying those claims. Because you're dishonest and cannot admit you're wrong even when you know you are.

I stand by what I said.

Six million in Germany. Both took place during this dispensation of grace. That means God did not do either.

The Nazi holocaust was prophesied by Jesus. The destruction to the Jews, the temple, and Jerusalem was, and Jesus made it clear that it would happen before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away.

If that's true, God's wrath against Israel should be forever spent, yes?

Depends on how you interpret Revelation 20

Status
Not open for further replies.