Muslims burn 43 more to death....because the 40 last week wasn't enough

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Where? Give documented specifics.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/10/central-african-republic-christian-militias-revenge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-a...ks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

As a careful reader of history I have found that violence comes from not being able to process one's own suffering.

Both or all sides of any conflict believe they are right and blessed by God and conclude their own violent actions are simply "forced" upon them by their opponents.

On an everyday level, both football teams ask God's help during half-time.

shagster01

:plain: Simple question. Knowing that *nuking* them would include killing Christians as well as innocent unborn babies and children, do you agree with Nick that they should be nuked?

Good job Rusha. You made aCW disappear. :first:

shagster01

You're absolutely right. I encourage you and your fellow liberals to remove anything from your homes that could be seen as a weapon that could be used in self defense (butter knives.. because liberals don't eat meat and wouldn't have steak knives, pencils, etc.) because the act of self defense goes against Scripture.

Tinmark is an Atheist. Why would he care if HIS actions go against scripture?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You consider this news? The Saudis have been chopping people's heads off for a while, Roger Ramjet.

I needed to answer your question in the chatbox that you thought was clever. You asked who he would nuke. That is a bit like that crummy Star Trek movie a decade or two ago....Why does God need a starship?

:mock: granite

And since you seem to forget how he rolls, here is a reminder.

7 The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

8 Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9 And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.

20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

8 Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

instead they did this :IA: ....so no nukes from him.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,[h] 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

This Charming Manc

show us in the Bible where Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh doesn't allow self defense

He already did when he said turn the other cheek.

Also in acts when the church was being persecuted can you show me where the believers tooled up and defended themselves?

You are an embarrassment

Arthur Brain

I needed to answer your question in the chatbox that you thought was clever. You asked who he would nuke. That is a bit like that crummy Star Trek movie a decade or two ago....Why does God need a starship?

:mock: granite

And since you seem to forget how he rolls, here is a reminder.

7 The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

8 Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9 And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.

20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

8 Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

instead they did this :IA: ....so no nukes from him.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,[h] 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

So that's your justification for America blowing up the Middle East is it?

You total dingbat. It's no wonder you've ran away from Rusha's post as it's a bit hard to be pro life when you advocate the mass slaughter of folk including both born and unborn children in the process.

You're the posting definition of an armchair psychopath who's fingers are thankfully nowhere near the button...

resodko

BANNED
Banned
He already did when he said turn the other cheek.

Also in acts when the church was being persecuted can you show me where the believers tooled up and defended themselves?

You are an embarrassment

the apostles were shlepping all over the dusty, hot middle east carrying swords

why do you suppose they were carrying swords?

to toast marshmallows and make smores?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
So that's your justification for America blowing up the Middle East is it?

You total dingbat. It's no wonder you've ran away from Rusha's post as it's a bit hard to be pro life when you advocate the mass slaughter of folk including both born and unborn children in the process.

You're the posting definition of an armchair psychopath who's fingers are thankfully nowhere near the button...

a bit early to be hitting the sauce, aint it?

people_who_take_being_drunk_to_a_new_level_09.gif

Arthur Brain

Some homo just gave me a negrep for posting the link.

Really? Who was it then and how do you know they're homosexual? Or is this just another example of crankiness? You've already dropped the ball where it comes to 'figures of speech' as Nick aka 'Duke Nuke Em' means every word...

Arthur Brain

It wouldn't. I've advocated not killing innocent people this whole thread and musterion just hears the opposite.

I think he's smarting because he now realizes the sheer lunacy of Nicky's position and deflecting in order to avoid addressing his initial ignorance over it...

resodko

BANNED
Banned
i've read through the whole thread and i don't see any evidence of anybody advocating killing innocent people :idunno:

shagster01

Really? Who was it then and how do you know they're homosexual? Or is this just another example of crankiness? You've already dropped the ball where it comes to 'figures of speech' as Nick aka 'Duke Nuke Em' means every word...

Let me clarify for them...

"Homo" means you disagree with musterion.

"Islam supporter" means you disagree with Nick.

They take these terms and make them meaningless insults which actually hurts their cause as it is no longer any big deal to be called a Homo because it means absolutely nothing.

Arthur Brain

Let me clarify for them...

"Homo" means you disagree with musterion.

"Islam supporter" means you disagree with Nick.

They take these terms and make them meaningless insults which actually hurts their cause as it is no longer any big deal to be called a Homo because it means absolutely nothing.

Well, probably a bit more so aCW on the first but I get your drift.

I agree overall though, it's pathetic.

Zeke

This stew of propaganda is a porridge the western populace just can't resist, after all Mama Babylon couldn't be lying to her kids about such Hegelian type theatrics directed by the three letter agents specializing in agitating foreign soils into conflict for monetary benefits for the top of the pyramid scheme, Bankers also know the routine on how to comment plunder against the blind citizens fat on patriot propaganda, yet the deluded populace think the problem is over seas when its DC, the Direct Currant to delusion.

And can't even digest the fact that they are legal name slaves who can't buy or sell without it, their own book warned them about it but still waiting for it to manifest:eek:. ILL- and deemed to be dead legal artificial persons to be taken advantage of, a society of Truman show type entertainment for the elite pushing all the right programmed buttons, Brain Williams should have been a clue as to the farce the news really is being consumed by christian radicals ready to bolt at the mere mention of Islam.