Muslims burn 43 more to death....because the 40 last week wasn't enough

Tinark

Some homo just gave me a negrep for posting the link.

It was neg rep for claiming that shag should be happy about a bunch of Christians being kidnapped by ISIS, which is a pathetic smear, not the link. I can't believe I have to explain it.

Tinark

i've read through the whole thread and i don't see any evidence of anybody advocating killing innocent people :idunno:

Yeah, because nukes are known to leave innocent people alone and damage free. Are they special nukes blessed by Jesus?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, because nukes are known to leave innocent people alone and damage free. Are they special nukes blessed by Jesus?

Top Definition

   

Nuke 'Em

An extreme answer to problems that regular answers can't solve.

Dude 1: what should we do about the people of haiti?
Dude 2: Nuke 'Em

Reporter: Mr President what should we do about the terrorisit in the east?
Obama: Nuke 'Em

c'mon - i don't expect anything less retarded from artie - it's apparent that he's suffering from alcoholic dementia

but the rest of you clowns?

Arthur Brain

Oh c'mon. I'm sure Nick meant something different when he banged on about 'low yield' nukes and targeting Mecca than the wholesale slaughter of people including children if they didn't comply with 'terms'. Nobody could be that insane to endorse wiping out people and nations otherwise, right?

Right?

:noid:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Oh c'mon. I'm sure Nick meant something different when he banged on about 'low yield' nukes and targeting Mecca than the wholesale slaughter of people including children if they didn't comply with 'terms'. Nobody could be that insane to endorse wiping out people and nations otherwise, right?

Right?

:noid:

slurp it up, tard-boy

Radisson-Blu-drinks-bar.jpg

Arthur Brain

c'mon - i don't expect anything less retarded from artie - it's apparent that he's suffering from alcoholic dementia

but the rest of you clowns?

I'll drop you off my ignore just to address this - and also because it's only going to be a matter of time before you burn out again with your loony obsession with TH as you just can't help doing and get booted again.

Nick's words are there in 'print'. He means every word of it and as demented as he is he actually thinks nuking entire nations is a viable proposition as he's promoted on several occasions over the years.

Now you go and do your usual and then go to sleep under that ever so comfortable little bridge of yours. I assume it's comfortable as you seem to have been living under it for long enough.

Buh bye.

:e4e:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
but not the innocent ones, right?

remember, artie's half in the bag already

if he thinks you're advocating killing innocent people, he'll never leave you alone :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, if you're a literal proponent of actually nuking nations then just don't pretend to be pro life in the process. Not to mention the actual insanity of it else...

:freak:
Despite your mumbo jumbo, it still suits me.

Arthur Brain

Despite your mumbo jumbo, it still suits me.

How is it 'mumbo jumbo'? If you actually nuke a population of people you are killing men, women and children. If that 'suits you' and you think it's a viable course of action then not only are you deranged you support the extermination of children both born and in the womb by association.

Nice going all ends up...

:plain:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
How is it 'mumbo jumbo'? If you actually nuke a population of people you are killing men, women and children. If that 'suits you' and you think it's a viable course of action then not only are you deranged you support the extermination of children both born and in the womb by association.

dude - slow down on the sauce - you're gonna wreck your liver

Tinark

These zealots also forget that there's a Muslim country that has its own nukes. Us unleashing nukes in an offensive attack will easily put the militant group in power and send those nukes our way post haste.

Or, then again, maybe this is what they want, so that their Jesus can come and magic them away from the nuked planet (or so they think...)

Arthur Brain

These zealots also forget that there's a Muslim country that has its own nukes. Us unleashing nukes in an offensive attack will easily put the militant group in power and send those nukes our way post haste.

Or, then again, maybe this is what they want, so that their Jesus can come and magic them away from the nuked planet.

Exactly. Some of these cranks seem to have an almost pitiful ignorance in regards to the repercussions of any actual nuclear attack from the West. Cuban missile crisis anyone? Nuclear arms race? It ain't called MAD for nothing...

Arthur Brain

Just to clarify, seeing pregnant women die slowly of radiation poisoning suits you?

It would have to if she has any understanding of the effects of a nuke for those not killed before such, which would be bad enough.

The mind boggles...

Next we'll have an anti abortion thread where no nukes are 'allowed'...