Muslims burn 43 more to death....because the 40 last week wasn't enough

Arthur Brain

Well let the man speak for himself. He's said repeatedly that nuclear action in the Middle East is the best solution, and I'm sure he hasn't changed his mind.

This isn't hyperbole, in other words.

I wonder if he'll actually come back to the thread to 'clarify' things beyond any reasonable doubt...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clarify what? That islam burned another 43 people to their death? In case anybody wonders where retard77s heart is. He doesn't care.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clarify if you think the US government should wage war against islam.

PureX

Of the seven billion people on the planet, I'm sure more than 43 of them were brutally murdered last week by non-Muslims. I don't mean to belittle the murder of these 43, but I do mean to point our Nick's bigoted selectivity.

He's oh-so-outraged about these 43 murders, while he's completely oblivious and uncaring about the 50+ people who were brutally murdered right here in the U.S. last week, by non-Muslims.

bybee

No. I am not in favor of warring against 1.6 billion people.

I have no problem targeting specific bad guys that are a direct threat to us, however.

The little boys that Isis and their ilk have kidnapped and forced into military training are ruined for life. They cannot be rehabilitated into decent human beings. This is one of the tragedies of totalitarianism of any kind.
And, tragically, they are now the enemy.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nuke 'em.

The jihadist group Islamic State, or IS, burned alive on Saturday 43 people kidnapped in the western Iraqi province of Anbar, a security official told Efe....Last Feb. 17, the IS executed and burned more than 40 people in the same area, most of them members of the police and the Salvation Councils.

And they also claim they tossed homos off the Tower of Pisa. They said the would and now say they did. Perhaps an Italian on TOL can verify the news story.

Does anyone find it ironic that Nick wants to nuke em for burning people alive, while at the same time the nuke will literally burn the skin off of thousands of children (for the unlucky ones who are not incinerated instantly) and also the very same people that ISIS wants to kill, literally leaving them in agony for hours before finally succumbing to death? I guess we should nuke Nick?

I wonder if he'll actually come back to the thread to 'clarify' things beyond any reasonable doubt...

Clarify what? That islam burned another 43 people to their death? In case anybody wonders where retard77s heart is. He doesn't care.

Clarify if you also wanted to kill those people with a nuke, or if you're just all talk.

Clarify if you think the US government should wage war against islam.

That didn't answer the question.

Do you think we should really nuke them?

No. I am not in favor of warring against 1.6 billion people.

I have no problem targeting specific bad guys that are a direct threat to us, however.

No kidding, get busy and declare you allegiance.

It's a fairly *simple* question. Unless you have a plan to go in pull out all of the pregnant women, infants, toddlers and children, your brilliant plan includes *nuking* them as well.

shagster01

It's a fairly *simple* question. Unless you have a plan to go in pull out all of the pregnant women, infants, toddlers and children, your brilliant plan includes *nuking* them as well.

Nick's plan would make him an abortionist.

shagster01

The little boys that Isis and their ilk have kidnapped and forced into military training are ruined for life. They cannot be rehabilitated into decent human beings. This is one of the tragedies of totalitarianism of any kind.
And, tragically, they are now the enemy.

That doesn't justify nuking an entire population.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nick's plan would make him an abortionist.

The best we can hope for is that he has a bad habit of typing before he thinks.

YES, *nuke em* would include innocent unborn babies, infants, toddlers and children who just happen to be unfortunate enough to be located in his "nuke zone".

Granite

Hall of Fame
The best we can hope for is that he has a bad habit of typing before he thinks.

YES, *nuke em* would include innocent unborn babies, infants, toddlers and children who just happen to be unfortunate enough to be located in his "nuke zone".

Yeah, well, they're Muslims and foreigners and stuff, so...:bang:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, well, they're Muslims and foreigners and stuff, so...:bang:

Oh. Thanks for reminding me. I keep getting swept away in this *innocent baby and children with beating hearts* thing.

My bad.

Arthur Brain

To clarify that your "solution" to such is to actually use nuclear weapons on populations as you've stated and not simply on this thread alone either.

Why so shy Nick?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rush, you support islam. You do it by going against those that want to stop islam. You are on their side. You can not say you are against them, then go against those who judge islam. You can't say you are against robbing banks, then rob a bank.