Muslims burn 43 more to death....because the 40 last week wasn't enough

Arthur Brain

Rush, you support islam. You do it by going against those that want to stop islam. You are on their side. You can not say you are against them, then go against those who judge islam. You can't say you are against robbing banks, then rob a bank.

Is anyone who isn't insane enough to advocate nuking the Middle East "supporting Islam" you epic tool?

shagster01

Rush, you support islam. You do it by going against those that want to stop islam. You are on their side. You can not say you are against them, then go against those who judge islam. You can't say you are against robbing banks, then rob a bank.

In other words, nuke the babies or support Islam. Those are our options according to Nick M.

shagster01

In another thread you said right and wrong is absolute.

So is killing babies (via nuke or any other way) absolutely wrong? Or have you had a change of heart?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rush, you support islam.

:plain: No, though you support intentionally misrepresenting my views, as well as the views of anyone who calls you out after making such ignorant, outlandish claims/statements.

You do it by going against those that want to stop islam.

When someone tells me they wish to stop Islam by nuking a good portion of the population, I see a veiled attempt to hide their true motive.

You could have just as easily stated "I wish to eradicate those extremist who claim the label of Islam". There is a fairly obvious reason you didn't.

You are on their side. You can not say you are against them, then go against those who judge islam. You can't say you are against robbing banks, then rob a bank.

I can say that your reality is either skewed OR you are one of the most dishonest people I have ever interacted with on the internet.

You make sweeping generalization for a reason. Without them, you cannot make your case.

Here, let me help you. Should all murderers be executed?

Yes.

Are all Muslims murderers (including the infant in his crib and his toddling sister)?

No.

By YOUR logic, the answer would be yes.

My logic is to give the HONEST answer. No. They are not.

This is life, not the Wild West. I will never ever support blind, mass killings (nuking) when we know that the casualties will include INNOCENTS.

Sorry your huffing and puffing didn't take those children into consideration prior to your brilliant declaration.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What does "support Islam" even mean?

:idunno: I support the right to practice one's own religion EXCEPT when that religion is translated into violence towards others.

Being that people are born with a conscience, it would stand to reason that some individuals might doubt or flat out reject the beliefs of their parents.

Tinark

The little boys that Isis and their ilk have kidnapped and forced into military training are ruined for life. They cannot be rehabilitated into decent human beings. This is one of the tragedies of totalitarianism of any kind.
And, tragically, they are now the enemy.

Some of them can probably be rehabilitated (although it's hard to determine which ones). A close example is Maajid Nawaz who was part of an extremist Islamist organization for 13 years, who joined as a teenager, and was involved in recruiting army officers from various countries to plot coups to overthrow governments.

After being in prison in Egypt for 5 years, he had a realization that Islamism was wrong and now is one the strongest voice against it and the strongest advocate for Western liberal values within the Muslim community.

I'm not saying to avoid targeting them in the battle field - but if ISIS eventually collapses, that doesn't mean that they are all the enemy. We didn't slaughter all the boys that were part of Hitler Youth after WWII. We prosecuted the butchers and the torturers and forgave those who were substantially under the influence of Nazi officers.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Thanks for the links Abdul. It does my heart good to know that there are Christians out there that don't turn the other cheek while other Christians are being slaughtered by child molesting barbarians.

crusades.jpg

Yee haw!

Tinark

What does "support Islam" even mean?

It means not supporting slaughtering every last person who believes in Islam, and their children, apparently, even if it means killing Christians and Jews in the process (nukes are indiscriminate), so long as none of the Muslims survive.

Sounds pretty indistinguishable from ISIS' strategy (except they don't have nukes).

bybee

It means not supporting slaughtering every last person who believes in Islam, and their children, apparently, even if it means killing Christians and Jews in the process (nukes are indiscriminate), so long as none of the Muslims survive.

Sounds pretty indistinguishable from ISIS' strategy (except they don't have nukes).

As of yet we haven't done any slaughtering.
I would not use nukes.

shagster01

Thanks for the links Abdul. It does my heart good to know that there are Christians out there that don't turn the other cheek while other Christians are being slaughtered by child molesting barbarians.

Christians not turning the other cheek. Just as Jesus instructed.

Granite

Hall of Fame

These people have more in common than they want to acknowledge or think.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you calling Jesus a pagan, because I quoted him?

Only someone high on drugs would think that.

Take a hit off your bong and show us in the Bible where Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh doesn't allow self defense as a means of staying alive, because that's what these Christians are doing.