Muslims burn 43 more to death....because the 40 last week wasn't enough

shagster01

I'm curious why you don't post about all the non-muslim involved murders happening all over our own country every day?

Do you think Muslims are the only murderers in the world, or just choose to solely focus on them because of some creepy obsession?

Crazy thing is in America, a HUGE number of gang bangers claim to be Christians.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm curious why you don't post about all the non-muslim involved murders happening all over our own country every day?

Which denomination cuts the heads off of people for not converting. Put together a list and I will add to my rebuke. :up:

Bomb Iran

musterion

Do murders by Genevan Calvinists count?

Oh wait...Mormons. Mountain Meadow. But they're a demonic cult so they don't count.

Aaaaaaand that's about it.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
we went down this path before and i proved you wrong

why push the lie again?
Come again? How did you prove that nonviolent protest in Europe during the Second World War did not work?

Take the path of nonviolence and you won't get diverted going down rabbit trails.

Again, how is it that it is false that in 1989, there were thirteen nations that underwent nonviolent revolutions. All of them successful except one, China.

That year, 1.7 billion people were engaged in national nonviolent revolutions. That is a third of humanity.

If you throw in all of the other nonviolent revolutions in all the other nations in the twentieth century, you get the astonishing figure of 3.34 billion people involved in nonviolent revolutions.

That is two thirds of the human race. No one can ever again say that nonviolence doesn't work. It has been working like crazy.

But I cannot blame you or anyone else for believing nonviolence does not work. The history of nonviolence (except for the civil rights movement) is virtually ignored these days.

As the world gets more and more networks of nonviolence and as more and more children learn negotiation and nonviolent communication skills, the world will keep changing.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Come again? How did you prove that nonviolent protest in Europe during the Second World War did not work?

Take the path of nonviolence and you won't get diverted going down rabbit trails.

Again, how is it that it is false that in 1989, there were thirteen nations that underwent nonviolent revolutions. All of them successful except one, China.

That year, 1.7 billion people were engaged in national nonviolent revolutions. That is a third of humanity.

If you throw in all of the other nonviolent revolutions in all the other nations in the twentieth century, you get the astonishing figure of 3.34 billion people involved in nonviolent revolutions.

That is two thirds of the human race! No one can ever again say that nonviolence doesn't work. It has been working like crazy.

But I cannot blame you or anyone else for believing nonviolence does not work. The history of nonviolence (except for the civil rights movement) is virtually ignored these days.

As the world gets more and more networks of nonviolence and as more and more children learn negotiation and nonviolent communication skills, the world will keep changing.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Actually it's not. The countries who have undergone nonviolent revolutions (some two dozen in the years 1989-90) show that it is not only easier, it takes less time than preparing for and waging war.

Nonviolence means that at a deep level, we realize our connectedness instead of our separateness.

This is just one example from countless other examples:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/us/georgia-school-gunshots/

we went down this path before and i proved you wrong

why push the lie again?

Again, how is it that it is false that in 1989, there were thirteen nations that underwent nonviolent revolutions.

follow the link, tard

unless by "nonviolent" you really meant "lotsa deaths and fighting" :idunno: