Moves in Michigan and California (!) to re-outlaw sodomy

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Who made sexual perversion acceptable as long as it's done in private?

acceptable to whom?

to God?

it's never acceptable to God

Then it should never be acceptable to people who are supposed to love thy neighbor as they'd love themselves and those who believe in legislating righteous laws.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Then it should never be acceptable to people who are supposed to love thy neighbor as they'd love themselves and those who believe in legislating righteous laws.

it's not acceptable to me

but i don't care what hellbound perverts do to each other as long as they keep it hidden

they can engage in all kinds of perverted sexual behaviors that would make you barf
i don't care
they can reject god and Godly values
i don't care
they can beat their "wives"
i don't care
heck, they can even vote for donald trump
i don't care

as long as they keep it to themselves

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

it's claimed to exist

what we're discussing here is whether it's right or not

do try to keep up

It's not 'claimed', those rights do exist period. Of course it's right that adults should have the right to consenting relations and not be beholden to certain crackpot mentalities or self righteous dictates on morality.

nobody believes you, fag

Eh, the people who count know I'm not and obviously you don't fall under that remit.

Arthur Brain

but i don't care what hellbound perverts do to each other as long as they keep it hidden

they can engage in all kinds of perverted sexual behaviors that would make you barf
i don't care
i don't care
i don't care

Well if you don't care stop whining on then...

:yawn:

ok doser

It's not 'claimed', those rights do exist...

right - that's your claim

you claim that they do exist

and maybe you emphasize it by stamping your little foot

but rights only exist as much as they are recognized to exist

in other words, they are a human construct

you may claim the right not to get eaten by a bear, and living in gay olde england, you probably will never have that right challenged

spend some time in Churchill Manitoba and see how well your claim to that "right" is honored :chuckle:

tardlyartie said:
of course it's right that adults should have the right to consenting relations

again, this is an emotional claim that isn't based in reason

not surprising that you'd go for the emotional argument, considering that you're such a fag :chuckle:

alwight

i'm as disgusted by the sexual perversions of heterosexuals as I am by that of homos
Yes, I too have my own moral standards and that which I personally find disgusting. However I like to tolerate others who may have a different opinion wherever possible if they can keep it to themselves.

ok doser

Yes, I too have my own moral standards and that which I personally find disgusting. However I like to tolerate others who may have a different opinion wherever possible if they can keep it to themselves.

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

right - that's your claim

you claim that they do exist

and maybe you emphasize it by stamping your little foot

Well, gay people are allowed to have same sex adult relations in England and America. The law recognizes it and That much is fact, so no stamping of foot necessary although if you don't like it you could always move to a country you'd feel more at home? :)

but rights only exist as much as they are recognized to exist

in other words, they are a human construct

Perhaps, but any enlightened or civilized country recognizes that adults have the right to consenting relations free from state or zealous religious interference, otherwise you're looking at Sharia law, a police state or the equivalent. If that's what you prefer then perhaps Uganda or Saudi Arabia would be better suited for you than America?

you may claim the right not to get eaten by a bear, and living in gay olde england, you probably will never have that right challenged

spend some time in Churchill Manitoba and see how well your claim to that "right" is honored :chuckle:

I wouldn't claim anything so irrelevant or daft.

again, this is an emotional claim that isn't based in reason

not surprising that you'd go for the emotional argument, considering that you're such a fag :chuckle:

Recognizing that civilized societies afford civil liberties and freedoms in regards to relations is based in reason. Oppressive regimes that stifle and control the populations freedom aren't.

Oh, and please take your gay projecting imaginations somewhere else will you? Creepy...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Then it (homosexuality) should never be acceptable to people who are supposed to love thy neighbor as they'd love themselves and those who believe in legislating righteous laws.

So it is acceptable to you as long as sexual perversion is hidden? Do you feel that way about incest, bestiality, adultery and other sexual sins, or does homosexuality have the distinct honor of being allowable as long as it's participants "keep it hidden"?

i don't care
i don't care
i don't care
heck, they can even vote for donald trump
i don't care

Where in the Bible does it say that sinful behavior is acceptable as long as people keep it to themselves?

ok doser

Well, gay people are allowed to have same sex adult relations in England and America.

right - that's the way perverted law has devolved in america (i don't really care what you fags do in england)

not sure why you think constantly restating how the law currently exists is a good defense for an argument about the appropriateness of the modern acceptance of perversion :idunno:

oh right - you're a gay retard and this is the best you can do

Arthur Brain

right - that's the way perverted law has devolved in america (i don't really care what you fags do in england)

not sure why you think constantly restating how the law currently exists is a good defense for an argument about the appropriateness of the modern acceptance of perversion :idunno:

oh right - you're a retard and this is the best you can do

I gave you an example of the alternative that you conveniently ignored. Do you think Sharia Law is based on reason or the regime of North Korea?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Where in the Bible does it say that sinful behavior is acceptable as long as people keep it to themselves?

"acceptable to me" =/= i don't care

What are your thoughts on Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment: Matthew 22:36-40, and the righteous role of civil government as seen in Romans 13:4?

ok doser

What are your thoughts on Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment: Matthew 22:36-40,

i don't recognize Godless heathen perverts to be my neighbors

acw said:
and the righteous role of civil government as seen in Romans 13:4?

we do not have a righteous civil government