Moves in Michigan and California (!) to re-outlaw sodomy

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
i don't recognize Godless heathen perverts to be my neighbors

Every Christian was a godless heathen pervert at one time, and then someone showed us "the way": John 14:6

we do not have a righteous civil government

That doesn't change the fact that God sets a role for civil government and men are supposed to follow it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
anyhoo, if anybody wants to seriously discuss why socially acceptable sexual perversion is a bad thing, i'm willing to engage

Arthur Brain

anyhoo, if anybody wants to seriously discuss why socially acceptable sexual perversion is a bad thing, i'm willing to engage

Why would they when all you do is rant, troll and lie about people? You're a supposed Christian man and yet you think calling people 'fags' is somehow emulative of the faith. It isn't, and nor is spamming up the forum with puerility aka "retard" and other third grade *insults*. You've been banned here for all manner of things including obsessive stalking. You're not someone who can be taken seriously as you've shown time and again that you're not interested in proper debate else you'd actually engage without all of the above tedious crap. You only come here to troll and vent which shows you're just a frustrated individual who's only outlet is to go online when the library's open to spout the same tired garbage. That is sad man.

You've been given cases (Sharia law etc) whereby you can counter the argument that societies that adhere to stringent limitations on their citizenry based on extremist systems are not rooted in reason - yet you don't or can't.

So do your usual lame 'retard/fag' spam or actually show you do have some brains somewhere after all.

Otherwise, don't be a hypocrite and move to a country that isn't as "immoral" as America must be for you, cos it ain't gonna change dude.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

CXNbzOpU0AAtfSR.jpg

ok doser

....and the best tardlyartie can come up with is a emotion-laden rant about how he really really doesn't like me :darwinsm:

classic! :thumb:

musterion

Otherwise, don't be a hypocrite and move to a country that isn't as "immoral" as America

Well that leaves out fairy old England, where the Beeb (which you're forced to pay for, and buy a TV license) covered up child rape for decades.

Logs, splinters.

alwight

Well that leaves out fairy old England, where the Beeb (which you're forced to pay for,
You've obviously never had the excellent experience of being able to watch quality free to air TV uninteruppted by inane adverts for things you don't want.

Well that leaves out fairy old England, where the Beeb (which you're forced to pay for, and buy a TV license) covered up child rape for decades.

Logs, splinters.
Yes, well, errr, nobody's perfect. :idunno:
fairies? :liberals:

ok doser

gay olde england?

merrie olde england?

england, the country of homosexuals and pedophiles?

pick one

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There needs to be an extension to Godwin's Law which includes the bringing up of Shariah Law :chuckle:

Because atheists go as far as to be like: "Women have to wear tops on beaches? Well why don't you just put burqas on them and rape them!"

It gets old. And then they have the nerve to drop words like 'reason' or 'logic'.

Sodomy is like bestiality. It's unnatural sex with someone's mouth or anal cavity, and especially, to make it of the same gender is fundamentally no less harmful or unclean than bunking up with livestock. The liberal's cognitive dissonance doesn't change reality :rolleyes:

alwight

There needs to be an extension to Godwin's Law which includes the bringing up of Shariah Law :chuckle:
Godwin's Law
Nazis
Islam/Shariah Law

Because atheists go as far as to be like: "Women have to wear tops on beaches? Well why don't you just put burqas on them and rape them!"
Atheists
Feminism
Public nudity
Islamic traditional clothing
Rape

It gets old. And then they have the nerve to drop words like 'reason' or 'logic'.
Who they?
Not knowing one's place
Rationality

Sodomy is like bestiality. It's unnatural sex with someone's mouth or anal cavity, and especially, to make it of the same gender is fundamentally no less harmful or unclean than bunking up with livestock. The liberal's cognitive dissonance doesn't change reality :rolleyes:
Sodomy
Bestiality
Non-missionary sex
Homosexuality
Livestock
Liberals' cognitive dissonance
Reality

Where to begin? :idunno:

musterion

You've obviously never had the excellent experience of being able to watch quality free to air TV uninteruppted by inane adverts for things you don't want.

Mute button. Change channel. Not paying a license fee (to help defray the cost of covering for child molesters) just to watch TV. No vans driving down the street to triangulate unlicensed TV watchers.

That's U.S. TV, which incidentally I do not watch anymore. But it's better than what you got.