Moves in Michigan and California (!) to re-outlaw sodomy

musterion

aCW has returned. While I would love to debate you here, how about we take it to a thread that has close to 1,300,000 views? (I want people to see why people of faith are losing the culture war).

1) Your politically ecumenical broad-road definition of "people of faith" is a big part of the problem.

2) The "loss" was predicted 2,000 years ago in very specific detail.

3) Our culture was never 'found' in the sense you believe that it was.

Oh how I look forward to exposing musterion in my WHMBR!

Perv.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The Bible is not 'made up'. It is a collection of historical documents that show God's Providence. And as far as the Christ who emerged- neither Hitchens or Dawkins could historically deny him.
Maybe you should watch The Passion of the Christ or something, so that you will get a proper idea of the holy importance of Jesus.

The Passion of the Christ, the movie? That supports your theology? How deep and meaningful, watch someone get tortured. No thanks.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How Tardly Artie's friends and allies (muslims) deal with homos.

gruesome-photos-show-islamic-state-executing-gay-men-by-throwing-them-from-a-tall-building-body-image-1421526722.jpg

isis-gays.jpg

2B5C295600000578-0-image-a-11_1439556698478.jpg

Arthur Brain

The Bible is not 'made up'. It is a collection of historical documents that show God's Providence. And as far as the Christ who emerged- neither Hitchens or Dawkins could historically deny him.
Maybe you should watch The Passion of the Christ or something, so that you will get a proper idea of the holy importance of Jesus.

I wasn't talking about the bible so this is all kinda irrelevant.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eh, you've got more in common with religious fanatics than I could

Demonstrably false. Pick yes or no to your support of an issue.

• Equal social income, in other words, the government will redistribute billionaire wealth to the downtrodden.
  • Shutting up the right wing, never hearing me tell you that you are going to hell. By the way, you are going to hell.
  • Stopping industry from ruining the earth through mining, burning fossil fuels-or limiting it a great deal. Ride a bicycle.
  • Be more family oriented society
  • Less individualism in terms of making your way in the world, going back to redistribution.

What do you oppose, what do you support. I do no expect an honest answer. You support all of it, and it is at the core of sharia law.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW has returned. While I would love to debate you here, how about we take it to a thread that has close to 1,300,000 views? (I want people to see why people of faith are losing the culture war).

Oh how I look forward to exposing musterion in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread (Did he just compare the marriage bed with sexual perversion?).

1) Your politically ecumenical broad-road definition of "people of faith" is a big part of the problem.

Yes, I would have to question the faith of someone that compares God's marriage bed (one man, one woman, united in matrimony) with that of an inherently sexually perverse behavior, case in point:

Anyway, it is precisely the in-your-face part that is the problem. The Wife and I keep our thing "in the closet," i.e., out of the public eye. Nobody's business and it's tasteless to discuss. Queers refuse to abide that common sense notion...

2) The "loss" was predicted 2,000 years ago in very specific detail.

Then go into all of TOL's abortion threads and tell the good people that want to curtail abortion that their efforts are in vain.

3) Our culture was never 'found' in the sense you believe that it was.

I would love to debate you on the founding of our country and the laws that were legislated and cultural mores' that were embraced.

LOL...did I mention that I love exposing people like you musterion? When can the one on one debate start?

Arthur Brain

Demonstrably false. Pick yes or no to your support of an issue.

Of course you have. You support the death penalty for homosexuality don't you? Well so do the extremist whackjobs who throw homosexuals off buildings, ergo you have way more in common with them than I do.

Equal social income, in other words, the government will redistribute billionaire wealth to the downtrodden.

Nope, don't support that.

Shutting up the right wing, never hearing me tell you that you are going to hell. By the way, you are going to hell.

Nope, I have no wish to censor you Nick or any other crank. Why would I? You're completely ineffective and vapid but you still have the right to air your inanity.

Stopping industry from ruining the earth through mining, burning fossil fuels-or limiting it a great deal. Ride a bicycle.

If industry was shown to be ruining the earth then it would make sense to limit the effects.

Be more family oriented society

What makes you think it isn't already family oriented?

Less individualism in terms of making your way in the world, going back to redistribution.

Nope, don't support that.

What do you oppose, what do you support. I do no expect an honest answer. You support all of it, and it is at the core of sharia law.

I don't support all of it at all so a big strike out on your part there Nicky. Face it dude, you're the one with heaps more in common with them than I could ever hope to manage.

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

Do you have any idea how valuable people like musterion are to the sexual anarchist movement Art? He's comparing laws that have been legislated by US States for close to 200 years with that of theocratic Islam. He's stated that the problem isn't homosexuality itself, it's the in your face 'pride' that homosexuals display (I'll guarantee you musterion that AIDS has most likely never been contracted at a 'gay' pride parade, but has been millions of times in bedrooms, bathhouses and bushes in public parks).

Appreciate your ally Art; he puts on a good act but the trained observer can see right through him.

If there were such a 'movement' then what makes you think you'd be no less valuable to them yourself? Obsessed lunatics like you simply make the case for why homosexuality was de-criminalized in the first place and you don't even realize it. So much for your 'trained observation skills'...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you have any idea how valuable people like musterion are to the sexual anarchist movement Art? He's comparing laws that have been legislated by US States for close to 200 years with that of theocratic Islam. He's stated that the problem isn't homosexuality itself, it's the in your face 'pride' that homosexuals display (I'll guarantee you musterion that AIDS has most likely never been contracted at a 'gay' pride parade, but has been millions of times in bedrooms, bathhouses and bushes in public parks).

Appreciate your ally Art; he puts on a good act but the trained observer can see right through him.

If there were such a 'movement' then what makes you think you'd be no less valuable to them yourself? Obsessed lunatics like you simply make the case for why homosexuality was de-criminalized in the first place and you don't even realize it. So much for your 'trained observation skills'...

Obviously you're so mesmerized by musterion and Crucible's smokescreens that you haven't bothered to read what they've written when it comes to the behavior known as homosexuality (musterion says that the problem with homosexuality is that it's flaunted, Crucible is for homosexuals adopting children; so much for them being a threat to the LGBTQ/sexual anarchist movement).

Don't be angry at me for pointing out who your friends are Art, as the sexual anarchist movement wouldn't have gotten anywhere without people like them.

Arthur Brain

Obviously you're so mesmerized by musterion and Crucible's smokescreens that you have haven't bothered to read what they've written when it comes to the behavior known as homosexuality (musterion says that the problem with homosexuality is that it's flaunted, Crucible is for homosexuals adopting children; so much for them being a threat to the LGBTQ/sexual anarchist movement).

Don't be angry at me for pointing out who your friends are Art, as the sexual anarchist movement wouldn't have gotten anywhere without people like them.

I think the pair of them are as whacked out as you in their own way, and besides which none of that addresses the fact that you would do any 'sexual anarchist' movement the utmost favour by continuing on with your nutty blog. "Crusading" loons like yourself do more to promote than detract and yet the irony still sails over your head it seems.

Ah, well...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think the pair of them are as whacked out as you in their own way, and besides which none of that addresses the fact that you would do any 'sexual anarchist' movement the utmost favour by continuing on with your nutty blog. "Crusading" loons like yourself do more to promote than detract and yet the irony still sails over your head it seems.

Ah, well...

I'd color a picture for you Art, but I don't have any crayons handy. There is a movement out there to restore decency (i.e. Judeo-Christian values) whether you choose to believe it or not. When you see musterion or Crucible actually talking about viable solutions to the problems (the homosexual agenda, disease amongst homosexuals, etc.), at that point you should worry (I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen, nor should you).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Notice how there is not one word of protest from Artie over homos being tossed off of building tops by order of sharia law.

Arthur Brain

Notice how there is not one word of protest from Artie over homos being tossed off of building tops by order of sharia law.

Eh? You honestly think for one second that I support that type of barbaric, inhumane crap? Have you forgotten to take your meds or something? It should already be more than readily apparent that I condemn any sort of extremist mindset that would kill gay people be it theirs or yours.

:kookoo:

Arthur Brain

I'd color a picture for you Art, but I don't have any crayons handy. There is a movement out there to restore decency (i.e. Judeo-Christian values) whether you choose to believe it or not. When you see musterion or Crucible actually talking about viable solutions to the problems (the homosexual agenda, disease amongst homosexuals, etc.), at that point you should worry (I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen, nor should you).

Eh, I find the likes of you all to be pompous, pious and rather nutty so it's more amusing to see the vicarious side swipes going on between you tbh.

:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Due to both having an intense hatred of Judeo-Christian doctrine, the left has always been a strong ally of Islam.

Arthur Brain

Due to both having an intense hatred of Judeo-Christian doctrine, the left has always been a strong ally of Islam.

Uh, yeah Connie. I fully support gay people being thrown off high buildings and endorse it completely. Do you ever read anything in context and actually think for yourself?

The mind would actually boggle if it weren't for the fact that gormless individuals like yourself and Nick just parody themselves so inadvertenty and regularly...

:freak: