Moves in Michigan and California (!) to re-outlaw sodomy

musterion

The bill is addressing animal cruelty. However, there is a provision in the bill that would re-criminalize sodomy as a felony and incarcerate those who engage in sodomy in prison for a maximum sentence of life.
A person who commits the abominable and detestable crime against nature either with mankind or with any animal is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 15 years, or if the defendant was a sexually delinquent person at the time, a felony punishable by imprisonment for an indeterminate term, the minimum of which shall be 1 day and the maximum of which shall be life.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2016/02/m...odomy-a-felony-possibility-of-life-in-prison/

Am I against it in theory? Nope. Question is, who is behind it now, and what's their real motivation?

My first guess, since it's Michigan, was caliphate-minded Muslims. California, I had no idea. Still don't.

But apparently not Muslims. It appears to perhaps be some old style Rushdoonyite theonomists/reconstructionists/dominionists seeking to impose the Law of Moses upon all.

Too bad ACW ain't here to rejoice with his brothers in Michigan.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
yeah, i was thinking mooslim too

i'm sure this will get a huge backlash from tards like traci, thehorn, kiwi, jose ....

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
dominionists seeking to impose the Law of Moses upon all.

:rotfl:

That's how society used to be until the modern era. It's even been explicitly stated that common law should resemble Mosaic ordinance.

But
It only sounds good when it serves a specific thing, like the circumstance here with sodomy.
Everyone has a far more liberal ideology than they think, they don't really want to go back to the old ways.

It+s+all+fun+and+games+until+you+make+the+fireplace+_395f28ce6573132b3fb1d6680e5b9ac6.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It only sounds good when it serves a specific thing, like the circumstance here with sodomy.

What old ways do you mean? We are talking about crime and punishment, yes? It was in your lifetime that adultery and sodomy was illegal. I would not be surprised if I crib Wikipedia and find that sodomy is still illegal in some states.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What old ways do you mean? We are talking about crime and punishment, yes? It was in your lifetime that adultery and sodomy was illegal. I would not be surprised if I crib Wikipedia and find that sodomy is still illegal in some states.

Adultery still is illegal in half the states, though nobody is exactly sitting in jail for it. With sodomy, now that homosexual marriage is universal, there won't be a law against sodomy. The way they dealt with sodomy was watching gays at public parks and such- they would go there wearing flamboyant colors to identify that they were looking for homosexual intercourse.

That's not what I'm talking about- I'm talking about Middle and Late Age ways, since someone had brought up Mosaic Law.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Flint, Michigan has poisoned water and these states have so many other serious problems in REAL need of help and the imbeciles in the state legislatures there are trying to make laws putting the government in people's bedrooms (literally ).
No wonder America is going downhill at lightning speed . This country is DEVOLVING , not evolving . Into a country inhabited by subhuman creatures with far less intelligence than apes .

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Flint, Michigan has poisoned water and these states have so many other serious problems in REAL need of help and the imbeciles in the state legislatures there are trying to make laws putting the government in people's bedrooms (literally ).
No wonder America is going downhill at lightning speed . This country is DEVOLVING , not evolving . Into a country inhabited by subhuman creatures with far less intelligence than apes .

"Putting government in people's bedrooms"
Probably the most annoying statement by liberals on the subject.

Putting it that way just disguises the reality of sodomy.
Is the bedroom exempt from law? Can a person legally commit bestiality in a bedroom?

Jose Fly

Not sure why this is such a big deal. Laws against sodomy are unconstitutional, so they can pass these all they like and it won't matter. May as well pass a law reinstituting slavery.

musterion

DEMOCRATS in Flint, Michigan [have] poisoned [the] water

That's better.

No wonder America is going downhill at lightning speed . This country is DEVOLVING , not evolving . Into a country inhabited by subhuman creatures with far less intelligence than apes.

Well, my compliments to you for representing them so well here. *golf clap*

musterion

Not sure why this is such a big deal. Laws against sodomy are unconstitutional, so they can pass these all they like and it won't matter. May as well pass a law reinstituting slavery.

Another queer implying being born black = choosing to be queer. We're wise to your tatty bag of halfwit tricks.

Zeke

The CONSTITUTION OF THIS CORPORATION allows its CEO to do what ever is needed to benefit the share holders, and like George Carlin said you ain't part of that club most likely. The fact is if you haven't woke up to the surname, and the contractual obligations (SLAVERY) that put you under then you are going to make statements like the above that have no bases on whats really going on in this false facade called the United States of American that went bankrupt, and is in a perpetual state of emergency run under UCC codes and statues, better evolve with the times there Mad Chemist, these christians can't see it, maybe you can..

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Laws against sodomy are unconstitutional

And sex with children and animals is.

Because when logic doesn't work, one can always fall back on popular demand and shaping social bias!

Ever notice the 'freedom of expression' or 'right to bear arms' in the Constitution? I noticed it, just wondering if these Supreme Court abusing liberals have..

Jose Fly

Another queer implying being born black = choosing to be queer. We're wise to your tatty bag of halfwit tricks.

Can't tell if the point really is beyond your abilities or if you're just pretending, but it isn't about race. It's about the legal concept of states passing unconstitutional laws.

They can pass all the unconstitutional laws they want, but they won't mean anything or be enforceable....because they're unconstitutional. Understand?

Jose Fly

The CONSTITUTION OF THIS CORPORATION allows its CEO to do what ever is needed to benefit the share holders, and like George Carlin said you ain't part of that club most likely. The fact is if you haven't woke up to the surname, and the contractual obligations (SLAVERY) that put you under then you are going to make statements like the above that have no bases on whats really going on in this false facade called the United States of American that went bankrupt, and is in a perpetual state of emergency run under UCC codes and statues, better evolve with the times there Mad Chemist, these christians can't see it, maybe you can..

Are you espousing sovereign citizen nonsense?

Jose Fly

And sex with children and animals is.

Because when logic doesn't work, one can always fall back on popular demand and shaping social bias!

Ever notice the 'freedom of expression' or 'right to bear arms' in the Constitution? I noticed it, just wondering if these Supreme Court abusing liberals have..

:confused: When you get anywhere near a coherent point, let us know.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Putting government in people's bedrooms"
Probably the most annoying statement by liberals on the subject.

Putting it that way just disguises the reality of sodomy.
Is the bedroom exempt from law? Can a person legally commit bestiality in a bedroom?

ironically, most people don't care what people do in their bedrooms

if homos were willing to keep their disgusting perversions in their bedrooms, nobody would care

but no, they want to flaunt their perversions in public and in the classroom and demand societal acceptance