Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

musterion

Reports indicate he was a registered Democrat. It is also a fact that most modern mass murderers of this kind have been found to be more often politically left than right.

That isn't a coincidence (refer to the psyco liberal thread...this is just one more that proves the point).

It's odd you're so easily upset by reported facts but your problem is not mine.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This from the nut who advocates executing gay people in the West. Can't make this stuff up...

:freak:

So you never answered my question. Do you think homosexuals should be executed?

No. In general, I don't look for your replies or posts any more. They have no significance on anything. Also, I am unjust. I am not God. He will do things I cannot do because, as I said, I am unjust. I would only execute murderers, slave traders, rapists, and negligent homicides (think DUI crashes that kill. He has told us to execute adulterers also.

Did the short bus forget to pick you up too often?

Selaphiel

It is slightly psychopathic to use tragedies like this as material to further your own agendas the very same day. You seem far more interested in demonizing Islam and Democrats than showing concern for the victims. I see no compassion, only oppurtunism.

Of course, this guy attacked homosexuals. A group of people many of the conservatives on this site thinks that deserves to die, your only beef with this must be the way that it was done. Basically these people deserved to die according to these conservatives, just in a slightly different manner.

jeffblue101

exclent post on redstate.com

"It never fails. The collective stupidity of the left is never more apparent than when there is some kind of violent tragedy that takes place on US soil, particularly when it involves guns.

Forget for a moment that this is yet another case where a shooter obtained the weapons he did, legally and not through some mythical gun show loophole. Omar Mateen shot and killed those people. Yet, here are some examples of the idiots on the left and what they had to say about it:

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/741973890759557120

https://twitter.com/anamariecox/status/742019508844560385

These people are the worst.

It wasn't only them. A local Islamic leader in Florida tried to make it about gun control.

Does these people stop to think even for a moment, terrorists -- particularly those inspired by ISIS -- don't give a damn at all about gun laws? Mateen set out to commit a heinous act of terrorism. His goal was to kill a as many as possible.

If the shooter were a Christian? All we'd have heard all morning was how Christianity spurred the shooter to commit acts of violence against gay people.

But the shooter was part of a radicalized form of Islam that THROWS GAY PEOPLE OFF ROOFTOPS TO THEIR DEATH.

So the left instead chooses to blame the NRA. Typical."

Arthur Brain

Reports indicate he was a registered Democrat. It is also a fact that most modern mass murderers of this kind have been found to be more often politically left than right.

That isn't a coincidence (refer to the psyco liberal thread...this is just one more that proves the point).

No, you made a completely trite and asinine comment that in its own way stems from its own brand of psychosis. You are a disrespectful moron.

Arthur Brain

It is slightly psychopathic to use tragedies like this as material to further your own agendas the very same day. You seem far more interested in demonizing Islam and Democrats than showing concern for the victims. I see no compassion, only oppurtunism.

Of course, this guy attacked homosexuals. A group of people many of the conservatives on this site thinks that deserves to die, your only beef with this must be the way that it was done. Basically these people deserved to die according to these conservatives, just in a slightly different manner.

:up:

jeffblue101

hristopher Heath ✔ @CHeathWFTV
Omar Mateen had "D" & "G" security guard license from Florida. G= "permitted to bear a firearm" #PulseNightclub
11:04 AM - 12 Jun 2016

John Cardillo [MENTION=263]John[/MENTION]cardillo
#Orlando terrorist had FL Security Officer and Firearms licenses. Was background checked. It's all about Islam.
11:11 AM - 12 Jun 2016 · Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States

http://www.securityguardtrainingcentral.com/security-guard-license/

A Class D security license means that officers who complete the training hours (take the test and achieve this type of license) have the power to act as a security guard or security officer in an unarmed capacity. Class D security personal have typically completed the minimum 40 hours’ worth of training needed to work as basic security staff for a security company

Having a Class G security license indicates that a person has not only gone through the training in order to become an unarmed security officer, but they have also gone through the training necessary to carry a weapon on the job. Class G is a higher level license than Class D as it allows a person to be armed. Class G security license carriers need to not only complete the initial training required to become a basic security guard, but they then need to go through weapons training which is much more in depth than basic training for security personal. Security Class G license classes include legal training on laws regarding when it is legal to use a weapon, lethal force, weapons safety, etc. In addition, some people who go for their Class G security license have never handled a weapon, therefore part of the training includes time at a shooting range in order to learn to discharge a weapon, aim, clean, and care for a handgun.

is this another 9/11 where a jihadist trains and acquire skills in american schools necessary for their terrorist plots?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Officials are worried about a "muslim backlash" but not the jihadists themselves. Why are they not worried about a Christian backlash when Christians are jailed for political speech?

jeffblue101

NBC Nightly News ✔ @NBCNightlyNews
Before shooting began, shooter called 911 and swore allegiance to ISIS - [MENTION=16832]pete[/MENTION]WilliamsNBC says

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Thank you. Well said.

exminister

What Democrat is against homosexuality?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
From CNN:

Sunday, 2:02 a.m. ET: Shooting erupts at Pulse, a gay nightclub in the heart of Orlando, as some 320 people enjoy the club's "Latin flavor" event.
An officer working extra duty in full uniform at the club responds.
The shooter goes inside the club, a hostage situation develops.
Some 100 officers from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Orlando Police Department respond to the chaotic scene.

2:09 a.m. ET: Pulse posts an urgent message on Facebook: "Everyone get out of Pulse and keep running."
A tense standoff follows. Police say they had to wait three hours to access the situation, get armored vehicles on to the scene and make sure they had enough personnel.

Sunday, approximately 5 a.m. ET: Heavily armed SWAT team members use an armored vehicle to smash down a door, clearing the way for some 30 people in the club to flee to safety.
SWAT officers confront the suspect in the doorway, shoot and kill him.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I wish to note the following:

1. The dude has a brown name.
2. The dude's not white.
3. The dude's a Muslim.

The answer is obvious.

And that's why I'm voting for Trump in 2016.

We need to take back America for white conservatives.