Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Change the title of the thread to reflect what is going on. "Mass shooting" is a political made up statement to get people to agree to disarm. Jihadists attack again.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
CjXj26uVEAAsDo8.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is funny (sad) and stupid is the homos will still align themselves with the jihadists because they are both children of the devil and are opposed to God.

exminister

I'm not being mean or insensitive but in such a crowded event with hundreds of people in close proximity to the shooter, why couldn't a few people try to tackle this guy or grab his rifle.
I have heard even the military needs to train recruits to go into the fire. It's natural and overwhelming to run. I can't recall the details but a few years back there were 3 guys who took down a terrorist on a European flight and they were all military. Anybody recall that? Will see if I can find.

shagster01

I have heard even the military needs to train recruits to go into the fire. It's natural and overwhelming to run. I can't recall the details but a few years back there were 3 guys who took down a terrorist on a European flight and they were all military. Anybody recall that? Will see if I can find.

I think it was on a subway in London or France.

exminister

One other note about the Pulse crowd they were partying, drinking and probably other substances. They couldn't have been thinking clearly. But it is a rarity to see anyone have their senses about them and go after the attacker. I am sure much training is required.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton want to continue to let jihadist into the country as fast as possible and to let them vote. Trump says halt the importing until they are vetted.

jeffblue101

Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton want to continue to let jihadist into the country as fast as possible and to let them vote. Trump says halt the importing until they are vetted.

this guy was born in new york, none of trump immigration suggestions would have stopped this guy.