Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
From CBS:
Mina Justice was outside the club early Sunday trying to contact her 30-year-old son Eddie, who texted her when the shooting happened and asked her to call police. He told her he ran into a bathroom with other club patrons to hide. He then texted her: “He’s coming.”
“The next text said: ‘He has us, and he’s in here with us,”‘ she said. “That was the last conversation.”

Chilling words for a mother to hear...
Worse news--her son was in a Sodomite bar. Lev 18:22, 20:13, 1 Ki 14:24, Ro 1:24, 26, 27 :vomit:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...had no apparent criminal history.
Just attended a mosque.

See:
How the Vatican Created Islam
The Vatican Creation of Islam for the Persecution of Jews & Christians

pontif.jpg

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
I wish to note the following:

1. The dude has a brown name.
2. The dude's not white.
3. The dude's a Muslim.

The answer is obvious.

And that's why I'm voting for Trump in 2016.

We need to take back America for white conservatives.

You're an idiot and Trump doesn't want your idiot support.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It is slightly psychopathic to use tragedies like this as material to further your own agendas the very same day. You seem far more interested in demonizing Islam and Democrats than showing concern for the victims. I see no compassion, only oppurtunism.

Oh, whatever!
The same people who are going to remorse the victims and do nothing to actually solve the problem- they're the 'sane' ones :rolleyes:

It's bad when a month goes by and you're wondering why the next attack hasn't happened yet. And every time- the same process. Show remorse and demonize anyone who points out the godforsaken enemy.
Getting tired of it. And so are a WHOLE LOT of other people.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
William Jefferson Blythe Clinton, 4 names.

George Herbert Walker Bush, 4 names.

Should Blythe-Clinton be hyphenated?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...Omar Mateen's father says suspect is married w/3-year-old son & "got very angry" when son saw 2 men kissing...

That doesn't anger Arthur NoBrain (Ps 7:11). :idunno:

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
... I see no compassion...

No doubt Christians did all they could to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with these Sodomites (Ro 8:13, 1 Co 6:9-10).

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
If the Bible were truly written by God then his Gay children would be loved and accepted within its pages.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want to hear the 911 recording when the jihadist called to announce his action and allegiance to the islamic state.