Making Peace With Tambora

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
You want to ruin all Tam's fun? :shocked:

I guess you missed the last thread where she was clearly having a ball....no way that should be ignored. It one about victims and blame. I'll find it for you and then you might see what joy she gets from these discussions. It's a nice thought though...one I'm sure Anna was hoping to elicit from those not in the know.

You are very likely misinterpreting the nature of the situation.

If she was raped, and if she suffered serious psychological trauma from said rape (which I do not doubt in the least), I doubt she derives any joy from these discussions. What's much more likely is that these discussion serve as a constant reminder of the trauma that she suffered and are an occasion of severe anxiety and scandal.

All of us need to cut this nonsense out and find something else to talk about. This is getting ridiculous.

And frankly, I think that the issue has been talked to death and is getting nowhere, primarily due to the complete inability and unwillingness of one or both sides to understand and "deal with," so to speak, the position of the other.

It's fruitless and potentially psychologically damaging. It's getting old.

1PeaceMaker

Hey Anna and friends, just a thought here to share when I read this post below:

Now, Bybee. You were just telling everyone you needed to learn to control that tongue of yours. Have you forgotten already?

Can you imagine what GD would have said if she had been a witness of Jesus' indignation as he turned over tables at those making a mockery of God's place of worship?

"Oh, dear. Somebody is getting nasty."

glorydaz

You are very likely misinterpreting the nature of the situation.

No, I'm not. Nori was also raped and she understood from the beginning what we were saying. It's not what these "victim worshippers" are saying.

If she was raped, and if she suffered serious psychological trauma from said rape (which I do not doubt in the least), I doubt she derives any joy from these discussions. What's much more likely is that these discussion serve as a constant reminder of the trauma that she suffered and are an occasion of severe anxiety and scandal.

All of us need to cut this nonsense out and find something else to talk about. This is getting ridiculous.

And frankly, I think that the issue has been talked to death and is getting nowhere.

If these discussions cause her such distress then she shouldn't be participating in them. It's the stubborn notion that bad behavior doesn't deserve consequences that keeps this topic alive. No one has even once suggested that Tam or any other innocent victim should be blamed.

Therefore, it's the losers who falsely accuse us of blaming innocent victims that are keeping this topic alive. Any thread that comes remotely close to a way to blame men for anything, this rape topic is brought up....and the lies begin by those who insist their lie be swallowed by the rest of us.

So, talk to those who continue to perpetuate the same stupid lie...that we blame the victims instead of the rapists. I certainly am not going to sit back and pretend that they have a leg to stand on. They can repeat the lie as often as they want to, but it's a lie that will continue to be exposed.

glorydaz

Yes indeed it is reserved for you and your depraved colleagues.:sozo:

Poor Bybee. You just can't help making a fool of yourself. People aren't depraved just because they don't play your little game of victimhood.

Every single person is responsible for what they do....you shouldn't blame others all the time like you do. It's getting so predictable. :nono:

glorydaz

Hey Anna and friends, just a thought here to share when I read this post below:

Can you imagine what GD would have said if she had been a witness of Jesus' indignation as he turned over tables at those making a mockery of God's place of worship?

"Oh, dear. Somebody is getting nasty."

I know quite well what Jesus said, but Bybee ain't no Jesus.

ClimateSanity

If these discussions cause her such distress then she shouldn't be participating in them.

The fact she does continue participating, means she deserves any anguish she gets. I would not place my hand in a pool of piranhas if I knew how painful.it would be. I would deserve whatever pain I received if I went ahead anyway.

The fact of the matter is that tam feels no pain whatsoever and is getting a kick out of fighting and being the victim.

elohiym

The fact she does continue participating, means she deserves any anguish she gets.

You're still participating on TOL. Why don't you deserve the anguish you should get for previously posting on TOL under the user name BOLCATS as an anti-Christian?

I would not place my hand in a pool of piranhas if I knew how painful.it would be.

At least you recognize that ok doser is the equivalent of a pool of piranhas.

I would deserve whatever pain I received if I went ahead anyway.

Do lonely men deserve what those women on the scam dating sites do to them? Should they feel violated? Should we be asking them if they deserved it? Would they feel bad if a someone suggested they were to blame?

The fact of the matter is that tam feels no pain whatsoever and is getting a kick out of fighting and being the victim.

You think she gets a kick out of being a victim?

Maybe you're speaking from personal experience.

glorydaz

The fact she does continue participating, means she deserves any anguish she gets. I would not place my hand in a pool of piranhas if I knew how painful.it would be. I would deserve whatever pain I received if I went ahead anyway.

If I were you, I wouldn't even bother speculating about Tam's anguish....Anna is basically using Tam to further her own agenda of trying to make us appear "heartless".

I have a very hard time believing Tam is playing at "being the victim". She's a strong Texas gal and is merely speaking her mind not wanting or expecting anyone to feel sorry for her in any way. Just my opinion, of course. It's Anna and Bybee that are so invested in this idea of victimhood that they simply can't mind their own business. They've certainly pushed Tam forward, but what is she doing....she's in chat riding on a ferris wheel. :chuckle:

elohiym

By all means, Elo. Preach to us about what Christians are supposed to do...especially that part about how it's just fine to be aroused when you look at another woman. ;)

If a man covets another man's wife, it's equivalent to adultery. He can do that with his eyes closed.

What does it matter? You believe a man can be a rapist at the same time he's a Christian and not lose his salvation. Matthew 7:5.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You want to ruin all Tam's fun? :shocked:

I guess you missed the last thread where she was clearly having a ball....no way that should be ignored. It one about victims and blame. I'll find it for you and then you might see what joy she gets from these discussions. It's a nice thought though...one I'm sure Anna was hoping to elicit from those not in the know.

Tam is a joyful Lady who has a ball on these threads, a very pleasant alternative to the grudge holding bitter few.

glorydaz

If a man covets another man's wife, it's equivalent to adultery. He can do that with his eyes closed.

Yes, he can, but you claim you can do it with your eyes open and not be doing anything wrong. Just admit it, and stop trying to weasel out of what you've said.

What does it matter? You believe a man can be a rapist at the same time he's a Christian and not lose his salvation. Matthew 7:5.

Please stop telling me what I believe.

You haven't gotten it right yet. The only thing you prove is that you can't even begin to comprehend what I've said...much less what the scriptures say.