Making Peace With Tambora

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You started the thread, at Tambora's expense. I'm directly responding to your thread's purpose.

I will not take it to another thread.

^
Coming from a poster who, when I first joined, made a thread pointing other people out, and without contributing anything else to the thread, periodically posted tallies of who and who didn't agree with those posters.

:rolleyes:

glorydaz

Ok_Dozer et al.:

Tambora had to endure something which was, in all likelihood, exceedingly psychologically (and perhaps even physically) painful/traumatic to her.

This doesn't make what she says right (nor does it make what she says wrong).

This doesn't mean you have to agree with her.

This doesn't even mean you have to like her.

But you should cut...this, whatever this is, out and leave her alone.

How would you wish to be treated in similar circumstances?

My recommendation is simply to ignore her from now on. Cease with these interactions, friendly, unfriendly or otherwise.

You want to ruin all Tam's fun? :shocked:

I guess you missed the last thread where she was clearly having a ball....no way that should be ignored. It one about victims and blame. I'll find it for you and then you might see what joy she gets from these discussions. It's a nice thought though...one I'm sure Anna was hoping to elicit from those not in the know.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Anna reincarnated the thread that has her scorecard against me, doser and sod :chuckle:

Doing what she does best. Like Rusha :think:

I wonder when Ktoyou is going to come to the rescue. ~The Feminist~

bybee

You want to ruin all Tam's fun? :shocked:

I guess you missed the last thread where she was clearly having a ball....no way that should be ignored. It one about victims and blame. I'll find it for you and then you might see what joy she gets from these discussions. It's a nice thought though...one I'm sure Anna was hoping to elicit from those not in the know.

You are beneath contempt!

glorydaz

Seriously. Just avoid conversation with Tambora. There's other people on the site that you can converse with.

I get hounding Town Heretic.

I get hounding AnnaBenedetti.

I get hounding Zoo, granite, etc.

[As to whether I agree with it or not...I say nothing of this.]

But hounding Tambora like this is like rubbing salt into an open wound. Not cool, dude. :idunno:

Don't worry...the victim is alive, well, and kicking. :chuckle:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116297&page=7