ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

musterion

It's simpler than that. The Meshak people, one of them anyway (Meshak Prime), has let it out over the years how bad home life is, so that Meshak cannot bear being ignored here. The bannings crushed her because she likely had little to no interaction with anyone anywhere, and I know for a fact she has been banned from other mainstreamer message boards for pulling this her/their same tedious schtick.

Look...when even the Watchtower cult tells you to take a hike and not come back, you ought to know that you are the problem. But Meshak Prime hasn't figured that out. No...everyone else is wrong. She's the only right one.

God's Truth

:chuckle: Well how else is she going to let others know she has them on ignore - if she ignores them, they won't know she has them on ignore - and that is something she obviously cannot put...on ignore.

Good day.

:rotfl:

Exactly! lol

popsthebuilder

GT, you obey everything Jesus said to do in the Gospels, or at least you claim to do everything, correct?

Incorrect. When someone tells me that I have to follow everything Christ taught in the four Gospels, first I consider that I am not of the house of Israel, but that I'm, a Gentile, and second that Jesus only came to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, and not the Gentiles, and I then can say, "no, I don't have to follow what Christ taught in the four gospels, because He said His message was only for them." Now, that doesn't mean I can't learn from those books, for "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."

GT, I've explained this before multiple times, and it seems that each time you stick your fingers in your ears and yell "blah blah blah." (Or rather, since this is all written, you close your eyes and turn your head away as you scroll past.)

So please read carefully.

Paul says that obeying to obtain salvation no longer works. He never says, nor does anyone else say on this thread, that obedience to Christ is a bad thing or that we shouldn't obey Him.

No, not directly, of course.

But the Bible does, if you have an overview of what it says, show that Paul's message is different than that of the twelve Apostles.

Of course he does.

But how many times do ANY of the twelve call their message "my gospel?"

They don't. Paul is the only one who calls it HIS gospel. Not one of the twelve do such, because it isn't "Peter's gospel," or "James's gospel," or "John's gospel," no, it's "their gospel," the one given to them, the one that they teach.

No, it's not proof of any kind that the Gospels they preach are the same.

Good scripture, thanks for quoting it. But Peter was writing to the diaspora, just like James. He's writing to the Jewish believers (not Christians).

So then why don't any of the twelve call it "my gospel"? It was given to each of the twelve, so why don't each of them say it's his gospel? Because their gospel wasn't given to individuals, but to a corporate entity, the house of Israel, unlike Paul's Gospel, which was given ONLY to him, an individual, because his gospel is for individuals, and not a corporate group.

The Body of Christ is an organism. It has many members, but only Christ is the head of the Body. Paul will not rule over Christians, for he is like us.

But the house of Israel is a corporate entity, a nation, if you will. It will not have one person ruling over it, but each of the twelve Apostles will rule over Israel. They each have an elevated position in the house of Israel. They are not like the rest of the Jews.
Wow.....I'm pretty sure while the Christ of GOD walked the Earth He did not discriminate between who He would guide and who He would not except for there level of faith and belief.

You are making distinctions and excuses that aren't there. What's worse is the multitude that love what is pleasing to the ears.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

GT has been asked several times to list which specific commands of Christ she obeys and which she does not.

She will not answer that question, even though she has alternately said that not everything He said is for her obedience, and at other times said that "every word Jesus spoke is for salvation." [that is a direct quote]

So instead of answering it honestly, or admitting she contradicts herself, she just keeps on accusing everybody else of not obeying Jesus as thoroughly as she does.

She's Meshak with a bigger vocabulary. And as with Meshak, the constant self-contradiction indicates there may be more than one person posting as GT. This is the internet. Such things are not impossible.
What she obeys has little to do with the fact that the Spirit of GOD dwells in the believer and is causal to good works within one's life here and now on Earth. Did Abraham consider himself unable to have a blood heir? Or did he believe the Angel of the LORD? When he was told to go and to do did he determine that he didn't need to because it was some sham? Or did he believe in the promises of GOD and do what he believed to be the will of GOD at all times?

popsthebuilder

Rom 6:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:23) For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
And if one receives a gift and appreciates it then the use it, not throw it over there shoulder as if regarded as trash.

popsthebuilder

andyc and you do not believe that salvation is by grace through faith. You believe there is work required on your part to save yourselves (contrary to Paul's gospel where God did all the necessary work to save you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

What God has told men to "obey" is not the same from Genesis to Revelation.

Paul received his gospel directly from the risen, ascended Lord Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV)to us. It is the good news that Christ died for our sins, that He was buried and rose again the third day as the means by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and you can be when you trust God (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). It was indeed before a mystery (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV) and Paul tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).
So the good news is that GOD send HIS only son to die as a blood payment to GOD for our sins so we can receive salvation and right guidance and the law written on the hearts and minds just to ignore it all? That doesn't sound too safe or glorifying to GOD/ Christ. Not to mention it is wholly illogical.

I guess the commands of Jesus to love GOD and neighbor are null and void too....

popsthebuilder

Obeying his words are Spirit and life.

Let me prove it to you.

Who here would like to try it with me?

Let's start by doing one thing that Jesus says to do.

Who here would like to try an experiment with me?
Oooo ooooo pick me....you don't mean me do you?

popsthebuilder

From the beginning to the end, it was and will always be to believe and obey God.

The thing is, you teach God says it is no more by obeying Him, because according to you, He says to obey Him is not to obey Him!

Nonsense.

His Word is Jesus Christ who tells us the words of God and to do them is Spirit and life.

Obeying Jesus' words did not become death for me.
They also unwittingly make GOD out to have made a mistake, and attempt to nullify the power of the Spirit within the life of the believer.

popsthebuilder

That is CORRECT. Gifts are freely given and are NOT earned.

Rom 5:15 (KJV)
(5:15) But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

That you want to help PAY for the FREE GIFT shows that you insult the GIVER of the FREE GIFT.

Accept it and get saved!
The insult is acting as if you never received it.

Faith is effectual.

popsthebuilder

That was the Catholic in GT talking there.

Yes, it's a gift...but I have to make the payments [obey] to keep it.
The gift is free and life

What do you think ignoring it is? The wages of sin is death. How is made righteous the same as wallowing in the mire?

popsthebuilder

You're the same as they are. They believe in keeping themselves saved by works. So do you. You both say no works = not saved.

Both of you don't obey Christ because you don't trust Him.
Works are the means of which we can know that one's testimony and faith is true.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Works are the means of which we are testimony and faith is true.

yes--

Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Jas 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
Jas 2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Meshak only likes hearing herself (themselves?) in their own little echo chamber. If people aren't saying the same thing as her (them?), then more likely than not Meshak will block them, because Meshak's arguments can't stand up to scrutiny.

I wonder if Meshak realizes that in hell and the lake of fire she won't be able to interact with anyone, providing her with the ultimate echo chamber, or rather, resonance chamber, for all of eternity.

You are not the judge.

You want the place of Christ for yourself.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's simpler than that. The Meshak people, one of them anyway (Meshak Prime), has let it out over the years how bad home life is, so that Meshak cannot bear being ignored here. The bannings crushed her because she likely had little to no interaction with anyone anywhere, and I know for a fact she has been banned from other mainstreamer message boards for pulling this her/their same tedious schtick.

Look...when even the Watchtower cult tells you to take a hike and not come back, you ought to know that you are the problem. But Meshak Prime hasn't figured that out. No...everyone else is wrong. She's the only right one.

At least she does have true faith in Christ while you claim to follow Paul but do not..

If you know Meshak has a problem then why do not help her rather than continue your vitriolic attack.

Luk 10:30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
Luk 10:31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
Luk 10:32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
Luk 10:33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
Luk 10:34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
Luk 10:35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
Luk 10:36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
Luk 10:37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Eze 34:4 The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

yes--

Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Jas 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
Jas 2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

LA

How many works are necessary to prove that your faith is not dead?

musterion

Obeying his words are Spirit and life.

Let me prove it to you.

Who here would like to try it with me?

Let's start by doing one thing that Jesus says to do.

Who here would like to try an experiment with me?

You don't get to pick and choose. Christ told the disciples to obey, and teach to be obeyed, WHATSOEVER He had commanded (Matt 28:20), which includes selling all that one has, which you have repeatedly refused to do. You've said "That doesn't apply to me." So you've already failed your own sham test.

musterion

Works are the means of which we are testimony and faith is true.

Not under grace.

Works can be (to the human eye) perfectly counterfeited by those motivated solely by flesh, and are perfectly counterfeited all the time. The Mormons, for example, are possibly the most externally devout and "right" people in Christendom today, but they have a false gospel and are lost, all of them. Same can be said for other groups but Mormons especially. It's a point of pride with them, one of their selling points to potential converts.

Conversely, the truly saved have two enemies which even the most devout religionist doesn't contend with: the old man within, and the Devil. The believer is under attack from all three, which can exhibit itself as a "less than perfect" Christian life. Yet the person is saved just the same -- just as the behaviorally vile Corinthians were.

Your problem is that you believe as most of TOL does: that externals, dictated by religious (fleshly) behavior modification, can prove that one is saved even when they're enemies of the Cross; and likewise, "bad" behavior likewise proves one is NOT saved. Both beliefs are totally wrong.