ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

popsthebuilder

You seem to be another one that has to have all of the attention of a discussion focused on you.
Why; because I used the word "I"? Why do you hate that faith has affected me personally? Really? I do all I can to keep from speaking of or about myself, but me speaking of what I know to be true is not me speaking about me, but me speaking about the things of GOD and the ways they pertain to man and how it does coincide with scripture. The fact that I know these things is a testament to the mercy of GOD, but you want to poke at it it seems.

I stay in the back for the most part really, and don't care to speak on every silly or odd thing I read, but I do think that we are to be bold when we know a thing, and not just set there and let people go on in gross error.

I guess you would be more comfortable if I laid off.

GOD is my savior and my help in peril; this being the case makes it difficult to leave the word "i" wholly out of it. Perhaps I should make sure every time i am referencing myself that i use lower case "I". Would that be better?

What is your issue exactly with what I have said. Why does it anger you?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
Why; because I used the word "I"? Why do you hate that faith has affected me personally? Really? I do all I can to keep from speaking of or about myself, but me speaking of what I know to be true is not me speaking about me, but me speaking about the things of GOD and the ways they pertain to man and how it does coincide with scripture. The fact that I know these things is a testament to the mercy of GOD, but you want to poke at it it seems.

I stay in the back for the most part really, and don't care to speak on every silly or odd thing I read, but I do think that we are to be bold when we know a thing, and not just set there and let people go on in gross error.

I guess you would be more comfortable if I laid off.

GOD is my savior and my help in peril; this being the case makes it difficult to leave the word "i" wholly out of it. Perhaps I should make sure every time i am referencing myself that i use lower case "I". Would that be better?

What is your issue exactly with what I have said. Why does it anger you?

I'm not angry. I was just confirming another users comment and you seemed to disagree with me in that confirmation.

False faiths abound and they will not be saved by their false faith. Their seeming "righteousness" is an illusion as I believe that musty clearly articulated.

popsthebuilder

I started into the conversion confirming musterion's comment about Mormon's appearance of "righteousness" VS the FALSE doctrines.

That was what I was alluding to with the "howling at the moon" comment. You seemed to disagree with musterion about their false faith.
First; i would be careful declaring any whole people as wrong or damned or reprobate or unsaved or twice dead or any such thing.; In doing so you deny that any whatsoever of said group is guides aright whatsoever. To say such is to say the same for other sects or divisions you deem wrong; most likely such as all that are not your specific sect or division.

Do you see the problem with that yet; i bet you don't, and i bet i know why.....moving on.

Secondly; it seemed to me ( obviously due to miscommunication on some level) that you where associating effectual faith with howling at the moon, which is why i asked about it in the first place. I still don't get why you say all Mormons are howling at the moon though; I am somewhat ignorant as to what they believe. I am aware of native Americans having a faith in GOD of some sort though, and that the Mormon stuff is supposed to be tied to that somehow. I'm not going to speak for or against that particular sect for the reason stated above.

popsthebuilder

I'm not angry. I was just confirming another users comment and you seemed to disagree with me in that confirmation.

False faiths abound and they will not be saved by their false faith. Their seeming "righteousness" is an illusion as I believe that musty clearly articulated.
Soooo....Mormons seem righteous to you?

Right Divider

Body part
First; i would be careful declaring any whole people as wrong or damned or reprobate or unsaved or twice dead or any such thing.; In doing so you deny that any whatsoever of said group is guides aright whatsoever. To say such is to say the same for other sects or divisions you deem wrong; most likely such as all that are not your specific sect or division.

Do you see the problem with that yet; i bet you don't, and i bet i know why.....moving on.
False doctrine is false doctrine and false doctrine regarding salvation is damning. I refuse to disregard the truth and get all wishy-washy like you. Move on.

Secondly; it seemed to me ( obviously due to miscommunication on some level) that you where associating effectual faith with howling at the moon, which is why i asked about it in the first place.
That would seem to be a gross misunderstanding on your part. My "howling at the moon" was in regard to THEIR false doctrines, and particularity in the context of salvation.

I still don't get why you say all Mormons are howling at the moon though; I am somewhat ignorant as to what they believe. I am aware of native Americans having a faith in GOD of some sort though, and that the Mormon stuff is supposed to be tied to that somehow. I'm not going to speak for or against that particular sect for the reason stated above.
Because THEIR doctrines are FALSE. They believe that THEY will someday BE GODS.

glorydaz

Why do you hate that faith has affected me personally? Really? I do all I can to keep from speaking of or about myself, but me speaking of what I know to be true is not me speaking about me, but me speaking about the things of GOD and the ways they pertain to man and how it does coincide with scripture. The fact that I know these things is a testament to the mercy of GOD, but you want to poke at it it seems.

You talk in circles and it aways comes back to you. "These things" you say you know are "things" any natural man might come up with.

Perhaps I should make sure every time i am referencing myself that i use lower case "I". Would that be better?

It wouldn't help. You are still the center of your thinking...it's always about you, or some esoteric thought you might be having unsupported by Scripture. You should stop trying to be more than what you are. Just leave the mask off.

popsthebuilder

False doctrine is false doctrine and false doctrine regarding salvation is damning. I refuse to disregard the truth and get all wishy-washy like you. Move on.

That would seem to be a gross misunderstanding on your part. My "howling at the moon" was in regard to THEIR false doctrines, and particularity in the context of salvation.

Because THEIR doctrines are FALSE. They believe that THEY will someday BE GODS.
So man being made in the image of GOD, believers being made like unto sons of GOD, and the spirit of GOD dwelling in the believer means nothing to you. Never said they were right just that it isn't too smart to condemn them all.the same could be said for all divisions of faith in GOD.

popsthebuilder

You talk in circles and it aways comes back to you. "These things" you say you know are "things" any natural man might come up with.

It wouldn't help. You are still the center of your thinking...it's always about you, or some esoteric thought you might be having unsupported by Scripture. You should stop trying to be more than what you are. Just leave the mask off.

I took the mask off years ago, thanks.

GOD alone is the center of my thought.

You continually claim I speak contrary to scripture but as of yet have never shown such to be true, because you cannot.

Right Divider

Body part
So man being made in the image of GOD, believers being made like unto sons of GOD, and the spirit of GOD dwelling in the believer means nothing to you.
Why the FALSE accusations?

Never said they were right just that it isn't too smart to condemn them all.the same could be said for all divisions of faith in GOD.
It's called a generalization. If some that call themselves Mormon's don't actually believe Mormon doctrine... how are we to know?

Mormon's have NO faith in God.... that it part of their FALSE doctrine. Go learn about it before you try to help them justify it.

Danoh

Not under grace.

Works can be (to the human eye) perfectly counterfeited by those motivated solely by flesh, and are perfectly counterfeited all the time. The Mormons, for example, are possibly the most externally devout and "right" people in Christendom today, but they have a false gospel and are lost, all of them. Same can be said for other groups but Mormons especially. It's a point of pride with them, one of their selling points to potential converts.

Conversely, the truly saved have two enemies which even the most devout religionist doesn't contend with: the old man within, and the Devil. The believer is under attack from all three, which can exhibit itself as a "less than perfect" Christian life. Yet the person is saved just the same -- just as the behaviorally vile Corinthians were.

Your problem is that you believe as most of TOL does: that externals, dictated by religious (fleshly) behavior modification, can prove that one is saved even when they're enemies of the Cross; and likewise, "bad" behavior likewise proves one is NOT saved. Both beliefs are totally wrong.

As with much of your post there, your "Mormons...are lost, all of them" is more your too often on the spot full of holes nonsense, than any kind of fact.

You might want to rethink that foolishness - even in Scripture, one finds accounts of some who had once been on a right footing, only to end up off - way off - but nevertheless NOT "lost.

SOME of your Corinthians in 1 Corinthians 15; oobviously SOME of the Galatians in that entire Epistle; SOME of those Believers in Acts 15; MANY WITHIN the lost sheep of the house of Israel...and so on.

You're a fellow MAD - meaning you are to hold YOURSELF to a HIGHER standard in YOUR distinctions as to "the things that differ."

Rom. 14:5; in memory of Rom. 5:6-8 in EACH our stead.

popsthebuilder

It's called a generalization. If some that call themselves Mormon's don't actually believe Mormon doctrine... how are we to know?

Mormon's have NO faith in God.... that it part of their FALSE doctrine. Go learn about it before you try to help them justify it.
I meant to put a question mark.

You shouldn't declare a whole people damned in your generalization because you admittedly cannot know what each actually thinks and believes internally.

Right Divider

Body part

You shouldn't declare a whole people damned in your generalization because you admittedly cannot know what each actually thinks and believes internally.
Anyone that calls themselves a Mormon is claiming to believe Mormon doctrine which has a FALSE basis for salvation. So I'm fine with sticking to that generalization.

Danoh

Yep, or as the Apostle Paul himself would have said - "This witness is true" Titus 1:13 - and he'd said that of the witness of a source he himself had obviously not agreed with on much.

Rom. 14:5; in memory of Rom. 5:6-8.

glorydaz

Anyone that calls themselves a Mormon is claiming to believe Mormon doctrine which has a FALSE basis for salvation. So I'm fine with sticking to that generalization.

Exactly. This is simply common sense. I'm not sure why that's so hard to figure out. :idunno:

glorydaz

Go learn about it before you try to help them justify it.

Pops thinks it's his place to justify the ungodly, and, by golly, Danoh comes along to encourage him.

This is the wide road doctrine at it's finest.

God's Truth

Hi Pops,

The Mormon denomination is one of demons. Paul says no other gospel, but the Mormon denomination has another gospel. Paul says no other gospel even if given by an angel. The Mormons believe that an angel named Moroni gave Joseph Smith the other testament.

God's Truth

A false basis? lol The Mormons have faith; they don't obey Jesus, and it is where they go wrong. You should think again about saying we don't have to obey to get saved.

God's Truth

That is ignorant to say Mormons don't have faith in God. They do have faith in God but their denomination is a denomination of demons because they DID NOT OBEY.

You should rethink the faith only thing and not obeying to be saved.