ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

God's Truth

You are obsessed with sin and sins and have not reckoned it a done deal even though He was made to be sin for us (2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV) and died for our sins (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). You refuse to add it up!

I preach obedience to God's Word.

God's Truth

It's all for us, but not to us. Don't be ignorant.

Paul using OT passages to validate his ministry and that some in the covenants of promise included certain Gentiles does not equate the OT TO us...Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV. Don't be ignorant.

Hahahaha It is to us if Paul quotes the old testament scriptures to us.

Abraham is my father.

God's Truth

Abraham was the father of the unbelieving pharisees too. John 8:37

Romans 4:16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham's offspring--not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

Interplanner

Sorry about a shift here, the 2P2Ps keep referring to Christ not sitting on the father's throne in Hebrews, but rather a 2nd program throne, or maybe 3rd, to keep it distinct again from one in Jerusalem. But in Rev 3:21 we have this self-description that he sat down with his Father on his throne. So that would be the one David foresaw in Acts 2:30-31, because there is no other 'overcoming and sitting down' on a throne at another time.

SaulToPaul 2

Sorry about a shift here, the 2P2Ps keep referring to Christ not sitting on the father's throne in Hebrews, but rather a 2nd program throne, or maybe 3rd, to keep it distinct again from one in Jerusalem. But in Rev 3:21 we have this self-description that he sat down with his Father on his throne. So that would be the one David foresaw in Acts 2:30-31, because there is no other 'overcoming and sitting down' on a throne at another time.

:freak:

andyc

All the talk about sin and repentance is a little confusing in this thread, and it supports what I'm talking about in the OP.
Lets get something clear here, and if people disagree with what I'm going to say about sin and repentance, lets get a thread going to get to the bottom of it.

God is not holding our sins against us.Sin DOES NOT affect how God relates to us. He knows when we're going to sin, and he saw it from eternity past, and that is why Christ came. Why is it that some people seem to need a revelation of this?
David said prophetically, "blessed is the man in whom the Lord SHALL NOT impute sin." In fact, let's look at the whole text......

Rom 4:6-8
just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works: "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are covered; Blessed is the man to whom the LORD shall not impute sin."

Yes, madists, this blessedness came upon the circumcised (shock horror).

Paul is telling us that our past sins and future sins are already forgiven, but this presupposes that we have come into a genuine spirit filled relationship with him, where repentance and faith have been exercised. Without repentance it's impossible to understand what our sins have cost God to redeem us. Repentance is the understanding how we have fallen short of God's righteousness, and are in need of saving. If I'm heading towards a cliff edge, I need to understand that a course correction is required or I'm doomed, but if I'm incapable of changing my course I understand that I need a divine intervention to change my course (REPENTANCE).

Once I'm saved and a son of God, he will not impute sin to me. Is this too hard to understand?

Now back to the OP?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Romans 4:16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham's offspring--not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.
You and me were not in the promise, but were on the cursed side of it (Genesis 12:3 KJV).

God's Truth

When his body died that is when and how he makes the two groups one.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Ephesians 2:15
by abolishing in His flesh the law of commandments and decrees. He did this to create in Himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace

Ephesians 2:17
He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.

Colossians 1:20
and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,

Ephesians 2:15
by abolishing in His flesh the law of commandments and decrees. He did this to create in Himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace

Ephesians 2:17
He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.

Colossians 1:20
and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

Colossians 3:11
Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, or free, but Christ is all and is in all.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What are you doing just coming on threads to say that?
Meshak only likes hearing herself (themselves?) in their own little echo chamber. If people aren't saying the same thing as her (them?), then more likely than not Meshak will block them, because Meshak's arguments can't stand up to scrutiny.

I wonder if Meshak realizes that in hell and the lake of fire she won't be able to interact with anyone, providing her with the ultimate echo chamber, or rather, resonance chamber, for all of eternity.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No. We are on the promised side. The promise is by faith.

Nope and Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV proves it!

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

God's Truth

Meshak only likes hearing herself (themselves?) in their own little echo chamber. If people aren't saying the same thing as her (them?), then more likely than not Meshak will block them, because Meshak's arguments can't stand up to scrutiny.

I wonder if Meshak realizes that in hell and the lake of fire she won't be able to interact with anyone, providing her with the ultimate echo chamber, or rather, resonance chamber, for all of eternity.

Yeah, I know Meshak. I was just echoing what she said to me recently in one of her posts; I was trying to show her that she was a hypocrite and worse.

God's Truth

Nope and Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV proves it!

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Everyone was bound to disobedience, but those Gentiles who do have faith after hearing, they are related to Abraham by faith.