ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

God's Truth

So if you blacked out and beat someone up, and then you woke up with no recollection of anything that occurred while you were blacked out, and came to find out that you hurt someone, you would be unable, no, unwilling to apologize for it, because you don't remember what you did that caused their injuries?

That's sick.

You keep making excuses for sins and we are told not to do that.

The only thing that matters when one repents of their sins, even the ones they don't remember, is that they are sorry for hurting A) God and B) their fellow man, because god cannot forgive us if we do not repent. But He also says in the Bible that all our sins are washed away when we place our trust in Him.

Just listen to yourself, you are now saying what I have been telling you, and that is to be sorry of your sins and repent of them.

How can all of them be washed away if we don't remember them and therefore, according to you, not be sorry for them?

You are still trying to defend your falseness.

You don't know what your sins are? Then you should seek the scriptures and it will tell you what your sins are. If you forgot about a lie you told, but remember your other lies---and repented for being a liar---then you did repent.

That's illogical at best, and at worst it's heresy. God knows what we did, and even if we don't, but are sorry for anything we've done, and ask for His forgiveness, He is faithful and just to forgive us.

So which is it? You don't remember ANYTHING you did wrong, or you remember most?

You are losing your argument to defend sins.

He forgave me of all my sins when I turned to Him. I am no longer burdened by the guilt that condemns me, because he has forgiven me.

Jesus says to repent of your sins and prove your repentance by what you do.

If you don't do that then he says you will perish.

God's Truth

The Word of God written by James to the twelve tribes in the Diaspora says faith alone is dead. However, the Word of God written by Paul to all the world says by grace are you saved, through faith, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man (or woman, like you, GT) should boast. And you do a lot of boasting, claiming you keep Jesus' teachings.

You boast, Paul warns about that. Don't believe me? Read Romans.

Jesus is not divided.

Peter and Paul taught the same thing.

lifeisgood

You have to know your sins and be sorry for them.

You better go back and start making sure that you have not forgotten any of your sins.

I trust EXCLUSIVELY that ALL my sins the Risen Lord Jesus has placed under His blood for there is no way that I can remember every single one of my sins or know what He considers to be 'sin'.

Now, you, gt, want to be found unclothed, that is for you to decide.

God's Truth

Your garment does not count. His does. You cannot provide any garment. ONLY He can. Don't get caught unclothed.

Romans 13:14
Instead, put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh to arouse its desires.

Ephesians 4:24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.14And over all these virtues put on love, which is the bond of perfect unity.

You are not clothed with Christ and you will be shamefully exposed.

How do you have love on if you don't obey Jesus?

lifeisgood

Romans 13:14
Instead, put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh to arouse its desires.

Ephesians 4:24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

You are not clothed with Christ and you will be shamefully exposed.

Thank you, gt, for always providing verses that testify of your false doctrine.

lifeisgood

If Peter and Paul went against each other and taught different gospels, then you are in fact saying Christ is divided.

If you say you cannot believe Peter's teachings, then you are saying Jesus is divided.

If you only understood the transition from the OT to NT, from Jews to Gentiles, from Peter to Paul, from Israel to the Church, from the Church to Israel, and the tribulation of Israel, you would not make such off the cuff comments.

God's Truth

For our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV),

No such scripture is not for us and to us all who come to God through Jesus.

Paul even preaches the Old Testament scriptures over a hundred and six times to the Gentiles and speaks it to them directly, as if it was to them and it was.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No such scripture is not for us and to us all who come to God through Jesus.
It's all for us, but not to us. Don't be ignorant.

Paul even preaches the Old Testament scriptures over a hundred and six times to the Gentiles and speaks it to them directly, as if it was to them and it was.
Paul using OT passages to validate his ministry and that some in the covenants of promise included certain Gentiles does not equate the OT TO us...Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV. Don't be ignorant.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You keep focusing on sin and we are told to not do that...Romans 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

On the contrary, he is only saying not to sin.

You are reading backward.