Jewish magic or mystical Kabbalah practices

Zeke

It seems along these lines in typology-allegory: We know that the Torah is spiritual, but I am fleshly, having been sold under sin. For that which I do, I do not want to do: for what I would do, that do I not, but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent to the Torah that it is good. Moreover it is therefore no more I that do it, (for the man is not his body which sometimes seems to have a mind of its own, lol), but it is rather sin that dwells in me: for I know that in me, that is to say, in my flesh, dwells no good thing, for the will is present with me, (the will to do what is right), but how to perform that which is good I do not find. For the good that I would do, I do not do: but the evil which I would not do, that I do. Thus, if I do that which I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me. I thus find that the Torah, that which I would do, is good, yet evil is present with me. For I delight in the Torah of Elohim after the inward man: but I see another Torah in my members, warring against the Torah of my mind, (that is like Horeb, Torah of the mind, gulgolet), and bringing me into captivity to the Torah of sin which is in my members, (Torah of sin and death, which is Sinai, and of below, and to be used against the "unruly members" of the flesh to cut them off as the Master says). O wretched man that I am: Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? It is by the grace of Elohim, through the Testimony of Meshiah Yeshua our Master: thereby with the mind I myself serve the Torah of Elohim, (which is Horeb and of above), but with the flesh I employ the Torah of sin, (which is Sinai and of below). And in this manner I use the Torah lawfully, that is to say, against myself and the unruly members of my own household: the wandering right eye that is always wandering off toward unsightly things; the hand that is always trying to put things to my mouth that I know in the Torah of my mind I should be eating, drinking, or smoking; the foot that is always running swiftly into mischief: for the Torah of sin and death, and of below, is for the lawless and the disobedient, and for the ungodly, and for sinners, and for the unholy and profane, and for murderers of fathers, and murderers of mothers, and for manslayers, and for whoremongers, and for them that defile themselves with mankind, and for menstealers, and for liars, and for perjurers, and for all the evils that dwell in the flesh according to the typologies and allegories in the scriptures, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine according to the glorious good news of the blessed Elohim.

This is becoming crucified with Messiah by his Testimony.
It happens in Gulgolet . . . :)

Seems like typology.

Zeke

It seems along these lines in typology-allegory: We know that the Torah is spiritual, but I am fleshly, having been sold under sin. For that which I do, I do not want to do: for what I would do, that do I not, but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent to the Torah that it is good. Moreover it is therefore no more I that do it, (for the man is not his body which sometimes seems to have a mind of its own, lol), but it is rather sin that dwells in me: for I know that in me, that is to say, in my flesh, dwells no good thing, for the will is present with me, (the will to do what is right), but how to perform that which is good I do not find. For the good that I would do, I do not do: but the evil which I would not do, that I do. Thus, if I do that which I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me. I thus find that the Torah, that which I would do, is good, yet evil is present with me. For I delight in the Torah of Elohim after the inward man: but I see another Torah in my members, warring against the Torah of my mind, (that is like Horeb, Torah of the mind, gulgolet), and bringing me into captivity to the Torah of sin which is in my members, (Torah of sin and death, which is Sinai, and of below, and to be used against the "unruly members" of the flesh to cut them off as the Master says). O wretched man that I am: Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? It is by the grace of Elohim, through the Testimony of Meshiah Yeshua our Master: thereby with the mind I myself serve the Torah of Elohim, (which is Horeb and of above), but with the flesh I employ the Torah of sin, (which is Sinai and of below). And in this manner I use the Torah lawfully, that is to say, against myself and the unruly members of my own household: the wandering right eye that is always wandering off toward unsightly things; the hand that is always trying to put things to my mouth that I know in the Torah of my mind I should be eating, drinking, or smoking; the foot that is always running swiftly into mischief: for the Torah of sin and death, and of below, is for the lawless and the disobedient, and for the ungodly, and for sinners, and for the unholy and profane, and for murderers of fathers, and murderers of mothers, and for manslayers, and for whoremongers, and for them that defile themselves with mankind, and for menstealers, and for liars, and for perjurers, and for all the evils that dwell in the flesh according to the typologies and allegories in the scriptures, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine according to the glorious good news of the blessed Elohim.

This is becoming crucified with Messiah by his Testimony.
It happens in Gulgolet . . . :)

Seems along the lines that your answer would be it happens , a yay or nay would have been easier but thanks for the roman seven lecture in yiddish.

Epoisses

The list keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Ellen White - master sorceress / specialty - Sabbath, visions / spell power - 10
John Darby - master wizard / specialty - Israel, prophecy / spell power - 10
Joseph Smith - master wizard / specialty - visions, polygamy / spell power - 9
Charles Russell- master wizard / specialty - Nephilim, prophecy / spell power - 9
Chair - warlock / specialty - Torah / spell power - 7
Daqq - necromancer / specialty - UFOs, visions / spell power - 6
Jamie - sr. apprentice / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 5
Zeke - jr. apprentice / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
Keypurr - jr. apprentice / specialty - Sabbath clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
CherubRam - rookie / specialty - Sabbath, prophecy / spell power - 2
Jacob - rookie / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 1

I could make this into a video game and it would be awesome! Use the gospel to take down the wizards. In my game you don't have to earn anything and automatically get 'sola fide' and 'sola gratia' power ups so even the babes can take on the master wizards and cut thru their lies like butter.

daqq

The list keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Ellen White - master sorceress / specialty - Sabbath, visions / spell power - 10
Charles Russell- master wizard / specialty - Nephilim, prophecy / spell power - 9

I could make this into a video game and it would be awesome! Use the gospel to take down the wizards. In my game you don't have to earn anything and automatically get 'sola fide' and 'sola gratia' power ups so even the babes can take on the master wizards and cut thru their lies like butter.

Hmmm, I see that there is no reason to give you any more attention because it is now clear that you are a habitual liar who is willing to spread rumors and blatant lies about others just to make yourself a name. We do not need any more Evil.Eye.<(I)>'s around here as far as I'm concerned. Goodbye.

Epoisses

Hmmm, I see that there is no reason to give you any more attention because it is now clear that you are a habitual liar who is willing to spread rumors and blatant lies about others just to make yourself a name. We do not need any more Evil.Eye.<(I)>'s around here as far as I'm concerned. Goodbye.

Evil eye is another low-level member of the Dispy clan. I will be updating the list periodically.

daqq

Seems along the lines that your answer would be it happens , a yay or nay would have been easier but thanks for the roman seven lecture in yiddish.

There is good reason for the way I rendered it because "Torah" is not the same as "law" and often times can be meant in the sense of "teaching". But if I say, "I find a teaching, that when I would do good, there is evil present", who will accept "teaching" as an accurate rendering of nomos? So it is better to use Torah instead of "Law" in many places because Torah does not always simply mean "the Law" but as I say, can also mean "teaching(s)". Here is a good example of what I mean:

John 10:34 ASV
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Is the quote found in the Torah? No, but it is a quote from Psalm 82:6. And the word herein is the usual typical broad-spectrum nomos, (ουκ εστιν γεγραμμενον εν τω νομω υμων), so "law" is not a good rendering in my opinion because it is misleading. The fact that so many either miss these nuances and differences, or cannot see them, or do not even care to study and understand them, is the very reason why so many are sleep-walking. Awake, O sleeper, and let the light of Meshiah shine on you! (and through you!). :)

Epoisses

Pat Robertson - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, Israel / spell power - 8
John Hagee - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 8
Tim Lahaye - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8
L Ron Hubbard - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8

Four new wizards have been added to the list: Pat Robertson, John Hagee, Tim Lahaye and L Ron Hubbard. Remember, under the gospel of grace everything we need is given to us freely by the blood of Christ so even the weakest believer can enter the battle with full strength. Let's take down the wizards and their lies before they lead more souls to perdition. A crown of Life awaits all those who will take God at his word and deal damage to the enemy of souls.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Old Covenant the law and the Jewish religion have been abolished. This is why Paul wrote, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not be rules laws or religion. Living by rules, laws and religion is a denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

Epoisses

I'm really thinking about pitching this idea to some video game designers but I know it would offend too many people so I'll have to change the names.

John Hagee -> John Hoagie
John Darby -> John Bacardi
L Ron Hubbard -> L Con Buzzard
Joseph Smith -> Joseph Smoothie

Epoisses

Pope - emperor class wizard / specialty - works, Mary / spell power - 50
Talmud - emperor class wizard / specialty - fairy tales / spell power - 40
John Calvin - senator class wizard / specialty - false election / spell power - 30
Jacob Arminius - senator class wizard / specialty - free will / spell power - 20

Four new fearsome wizards have been added to the list: Pope, Talmud, John Calvin, Jacob Arminius. I once saw a youtube video of John Calvin with electricity shooting out of his finger tips into one of his followers who was trying to escape. It was just horrible and terrifying. Only the Lutheran gospel has the power to break the spells of all the wizards. In order to preach the Lutheran gospel one has to be able to chug a beer in 5 seconds flat showing they put no confidence in the flesh. There are some 90 million Lutherans worldwide who are currently being mobilized for the final push into enemy controlled lands. There are also 144,000 elite special forces soldiers who are being prepared for when the battle goes from spiritual warfare to physical warfare. Each soldier has the power of Samson of old who could kill a thousand men with his bare hands. Join the winning team today!

chair

Impressive list. Did you buy the game, or just copy the list from some site online?

You know nearly nothing about nearly everybody and everything on that list.

daqq

John Calvin - senator class wizard / specialty - false election / spell power - 30
Jacob Arminius - senator class wizard / specialty - free will / spell power - 20

Four new fearsome wizards have been added to the list: Pope, Talmud, John Calvin, Jacob Arminius. I once saw a youtube video of John Calvin with electricity shooting out of his finger tips into one of his followers who was trying to escape. It was just horrible and terrifying. Only the Lutheran gospel has the power to break the spells of all the wizards. In order to preach the Lutheran gospel one has to be able to chug a beer in 5 seconds flat showing they put no confidence in the flesh. There are some 90 million Lutherans worldwide who are currently being mobilized for the final push into enemy controlled lands. There are also 144,000 elite special forces soldiers who are being prepared for when the battle goes from spiritual warfare to physical warfare. Each soldier has the power of Samson of old who could kill a thousand men with his bare hands. Join the winning team today!

Epoisses Epishesh Troll Power: 666 - Grand Master of the Dialectic. :shut:

Poor Epoisses, the kingdom of Elohim is within you:

Luke 17:20-21 HNV
20 Being asked by the Perushim when the Kingdom of God would come, he answered them, "The Kingdom of God doesn't come with observation;
21 neither will they say, 'Look, here!' or, 'Look, there!' for behold, the Kingdom of God is within you."

And yeast of course means leaven in the following passages:

Matthew 13:33 HNV
33 He spoke another parable to them. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like yeast, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, until it was all leavened."

Mark 8:15 HNV
15 He charged them, saying, "Take heed: beware of the yeast of the Perushim and the yeast of Herod."

Matthew 16:6 HNV
6 Yeshua said to them, "Take heed and beware of the yeast of the Perushim and Tzedukim."

Therefore beware of the leaven of Herod, (and thus also the "Herodians"), and of the leaven of the Perushim, (Pharisees), and of the leaven of the Tzedukim or Tzadukim, (Sadducees). And according to the Teacher of Righteousness this "leaven" of which he speaks concerns teachings, doctrines, and hypocrisy, (Matthew 16:12, Luke 12:1).

Herod = הורדוס
Tzadukim = צדוקים
Perushim = פרושים

Herod + leaven = הורודוס (666 - H6R6D6S - lion)
Tzadukim + leaven = שודושים (666 - Shaddusim/Showddusim - bear*)
Perushim + leaven = פירושיין (666 - Perushiin - four-party four-headed leopard)

*Three ribs between the shinei-"teeth", (שש), waw-dalet-waw, (ודו).
(Like a three-pronged mazleg-fleshhook, 1Samuel 2:13, Daniel 7:5).

Last edited:

Epoisses

Impressive list. Did you buy the game, or just copy the list from some site online?

You know nearly nothing about nearly everybody and everything on that list.

I know that you and Daqq the UFO hunter are cutoff from grace.

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. Gal. 5:4

Epoisses

Epoisses Epishesh Troll Power: 666 - Grand Master of the Dialectic. :shut:

Poor Epoisses, the kingdom of Elohim is within you:

Luke 17:20-21 HNV
20 Being asked by the Perushim when the Kingdom of God would come, he answered them, "The Kingdom of God doesn't come with observation;
21 neither will they say, 'Look, here!' or, 'Look, there!' for behold, the Kingdom of God is within you."

And yeast of course means leaven in the following passages:

Matthew 13:33 HNV
33 He spoke another parable to them. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like yeast, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, until it was all leavened."

Mark 8:15 HNV
15 He charged them, saying, "Take heed: beware of the yeast of the Perushim and the yeast of Herod."

Matthew 16:6 HNV
6 Yeshua said to them, "Take heed and beware of the yeast of the Perushim and Tzedukim."

Therefore beware of the leaven of Herod, (and thus also the "Herodians"), and of the leaven of the Perushim, (Pharisees), and of the leaven of the Tzedukim or Tzadukim, (Sadducees). And according to the Teacher of Righteousness this "leaven" of which he speaks concerns teachings, doctrines, and hypocrisy, (Matthew 16:12, Luke 12:1).

Herod = הורדוס
Tzadukim = צדוקים
Perushim = פרושים

Herod + leaven = הורודוס (666 - H6R6D6S - lion)
Tzadukim + leaven = שודושים (666 - Shaddusim/Showddusim - bear*)
Perushim + leaven = פירושיין (666 - Perushiin - four-party four-headed leopard)

*Three ribs between the shinei-"teeth", (שש), waw-dalet-waw, (ודו).
(Like a three-pronged mazleg-fleshhook, 1Samuel 2:13, Daniel 7:5).

LOL. More babel from the Babylonian slave.

daqq

I know that you and Daqq the UFO hunter are cutoff from grace.

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. Gal. 5:4

Lol, if indeed you understood my testimony, which you keep mocking and ridiculing, then you would have known that I do not claim to be "justified by the law". Surely you will not understand until you die; but you refuse to die the easy way, the Way in which the Master teaches you in the Gospel accounts, (which is not physical death), so I suppose it will come down to the death of your carcass, and then what will you do? You will die a second time.

daqq

LOL. More babel from the Babylonian slave.

Uh, nope, that is you, O Perushiin judge, and the Master warned you to beware of the leaven of Herod, and of the Pharisees, and of the Sadducees: for the kingdom of the heavens is like unto a woman who took leaven, and hid it in three measures of flour, until the whole lump was leavened. And you are the lump, whether it be a lump of dough or a lump of clay, O king, and the kingdom of Elohim is within you: and although your heavens and your earth shall pass away, the words of the Master shall not pass away. Therefore you do greatly err, and therefore I said, you are dead, (because you blaspheme my heavenly Father by calling him the Devil), but your carcass is alive, and it therefore makes all of your choices for you, for so it is with the carnal man. But if nothing changes between now and then, one day your carcass will die; and what will you do when your carcass is dead? seeing that you yourself are already dead? You will die the second and final time, (your carcass does not count because the flesh profits nothing in the doctrine of the Master, lol).

Zeke

Not to worried about the exoteric minded zombie cloud watchers, armed with ego powered hot air weapons that have little effect on wizards.

Epoisses

Antichrist - devil / specialty - false messiah / spell power - 100
Man of sin - little horn / specialty - high priest / spell power - 75

The two top dogs have been added to the list: Antichrist and his right hand man of sin. The antichrist is Satan himself who will appear at the end as the conquering king the Jews have been waiting their whole existence for. He will conquer the world with his fallen angels and then command that Israel and Jerusalem be exalted above all the nations of earth. He will rebuild the temple and then choose from the Jewish people a high priest to officiate over it's blasphemous services. This high priest or man of sin or little horn from Daniel will be given unlimited power and all those who refuse to keep the law and give up the gospel will be put to death. The antichrist will also use the final pope to rule the Gentiles. So there will be three rulers in the end-time: Antichrist as the false messiah or false christ / Man of sin or the high priest of the tribulation temple / Final Pope as the false prophet of the Gentiles.

Last edited:

Epoisses

Not to worried about the exoteric minded zombie cloud watchers, armed with ego powered hot air weapons that have little effect on wizards.

I just read your post on the temple thread and you are farther gone than I previously thought.