Jewish magic or mystical Kabbalah practices

Epoisses

Not true, another false teaching you learned from someone else other than what the scripture teaches; look closely at the FIRST miracle of Messiah where he changes water into wine, the GOOD wine, by having fresh water ADDED to the water of the purification rites of the Yhudim. The covenants are mixed by the context in the very first miracle in the Gospel of John.

It is true deceived one who is cutoff from grace and mercy. You're a severed branch waiting to be gathered up.

daqq

Just curious because you mentioned Galgotha in a way that sounded historical instead of relating to mans skull allegorically.

When I say Golgotha I usually mean it in the way of the writings as it is written in the writings. That is not a decision on my part as to how it should be interpreted. There is so much teaching in that subject, for instance, the hours, they speak of the six yamim of the new creation, (the end is the beginning but there is no night there because the light is separated from the darkness, etc., and so on).

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Keep commands[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 8:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 John 2:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ Love and Hatred for Fellow Believers ] We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 John 3:22[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 John 5:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 14:12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

daqq

It is true deceived one who is cutoff from grace and mercy. You're a severed branch waiting to be gathered up.

If indeed you had read and understood my testimony you would know the way and know that I have already been brought through the fire. You clearly have not, and that really is not a judgment but simply is what it is, for two of you must breathe out their last as the scripture and the Master himself teaches you in his doctrine, (which you have no clue about), but you refuse to part yourself asunder and render unto Elohim the things of Elohim. Neither will you do the will of Elohim so as to receive the promise, as the scripture teaches you even in Hebrews and the epistles of Paul, for you only know how to do your own will; and therefore you despise the Torah of Elohim. It is all explained in the parables of Messiah whom you do not know because you neither know nor understand his words in the Gospel accounts.

Epoisses

[FONT="]Keep commands[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+8:3&version=NIV"]Deuteronomy 8:3[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that [B]man[/B] [B]does[/B] [B]not[/B] [B]live[/B][B] on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. [/B][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20John+2:3&version=NIV"]1 John 2:3[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="][ [I]Love and Hatred for Fellow Believers[/I] ] We know that we have come to know him if [B]we [B]keep[/B] [B]his[/B] commands.[/B][/FONT]
[B][FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20John+3:22&version=NIV"]1 John 3:22[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]and receive from him anything we ask, because we [B]keep[/B] [B]his[/B] commands and do what pleases him.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20John+5:3&version=NIV"]1 John 5:3[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]In fact, [B]this is love for God: to[/B] [B]keep[/B] [B]his[/B][B] commands.[/B] And his commands are not burdensome,[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+14:12&version=NIV"]Revelation 14:12[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]This calls for patient endurance on the part of [B]the people of God who [B]keep[/B] [B]his[/B] commands[/B] and remain faithful to Jesus.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]

You're just proving my point.

Jacob, Daqq and CherubRambo all taken down by Jewish magic.

Those Harry Potter movies that teach wizardry to kids aren't so wholesome.

Zeke

When I say Golgotha I usually mean it in the way of the writings as it is written in the writings. That is not a decision on my part as to how it should be interpreted. There is so much teaching in that subject, for instance, the hours, they speak of the six yamim of the new creation, (the end is the beginning but there is no night there because the light is separated from the darkness, etc., and so on).

So its meaning in the way it was written is historical or an on going event?

Epoisses

If indeed you had read and understood my testimony you would know the way and know that I have already been brought through the fire. You clearly have not, and that really is not a judgment but simply is what it is, for two of you must breathe out their last as the scripture and the Master himself teaches you in his doctrine, (which you have no clue about), but you refuse to part yourself asunder and render unto Elohim the things of Elohim. Neither will you do the will of Elohim so as to receive the promise, as the scripture teaches you even in Hebrews and the epistles of Paul, for you only know how to do your own will; and therefore you despise the Torah of Elohim.

Your visions come from the devil!

Zeke

You are a few incarnations behind so you can't grasp that your dead while in the flesh which is some fairy dust you need to purchase or just go through the death and reboot for some more Soul husking with the swine.

Epoisses

You are a few incarnations behind so you can't grasp that your dead while in the flesh which is some fairy dust you need to purchase or just go through the death and reboot for some more Soul husking with the swine.

Cutoff Torah bangers and Dispy Torah wannabes are brothers in arms.

All the Darby Christians will be keeping Torah at the end when they blow a kiss goodbye to grace.

daqq

So its meaning in the way it was written is historical or an on going event?

Put yourself into the text by putting the text into your gulgolet, (the place of the skull), and when the Son of Man comes the knowledge in your gulgolet will descend into the heart like the holy city of Elohim with all the continual holy things, (for therein, the heart, is the garden of understanding). All you can do is input the knowledge but Elohim is He who knows the heart. If you show the love by doing the work of inputting the knowledge of His Word, I say that He will in no way fail you and your reward will be great in the End, (which is only the beginning). After that none of this will matter but you will have an irresistible charge through love to share what you are given. It is true that the letter kills but that is a good thing: it is better to die this way so that you may truly live, for He says, "I kill, and I make alive", and I know He does the two at the same time and that it was for my own good ending. :)

Zeke

Put yourself into the text by putting the text into your gulgolet, (the place of the skull), and when the Son of Man comes the knowledge in your gulgolet will descend into the heart like the holy city of Elohim with all the continual holy things, (for therein, the heart, is the garden of understanding). All you can do is input the knowledge but Elohim is He who knows the heart. If you show the love by doing the work of inputting the knowledge of His Word, I say that He will in no way fail you and your reward will be great in the End, (which is only the beginning). After that none of this will matter but you will have an irresistible charge through love to share what you are given. It is true that the letter kills but that is a good thing: it is better to die this way so that you may truly live, for He says, "I kill, and I make alive", and I know He does the two at the same time and that it was for my own good ending. :)

I already know what it means to me, just trying to get a historical or allegorical one from your perspective as to how you use it. If you don't want answer just say so.

daqq

I already know what it means to me, just trying to get a historical or allegorical one from your perspective as to how you use it. If you don't want answer just say so.

It seems along these lines in typology-allegory: We know that the Torah is spiritual, but I am fleshly, having been sold under sin. For that which I do, I do not want to do: for what I would do, that do I not, but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent to the Torah that it is good. Moreover it is therefore no more I that do it, (for the man is not his body which sometimes seems to have a mind of its own, lol), but it is rather sin that dwells in me: for I know that in me, that is to say, in my flesh, dwells no good thing, for the will is present with me, (the will to do what is right), but how to perform that which is good I do not find. For the good that I would do, I do not do: but the evil which I would not do, that I do. Thus, if I do that which I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me. I thus find that the Torah, that which I would do, is good, yet evil is present with me. For I delight in the Torah of Elohim after the inward man: but I see another Torah in my members, warring against the Torah of my mind, (that is like Horeb, Torah of the mind, gulgolet), and bringing me into captivity to the Torah of sin which is in my members, (Torah of sin and death, which is Sinai, and of below, and to be used against the "unruly members" of the flesh to cut them off as the Master says). O wretched man that I am: Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? It is by the grace of Elohim, through the Testimony of Meshiah Yeshua our Master: thereby with the mind I myself serve the Torah of Elohim, (which is Horeb and of above), but with the flesh I employ the Torah of sin, (which is Sinai and of below). And in this manner I use the Torah lawfully, that is to say, against myself and the unruly members of my own household: the wandering right eye that is always wandering off toward unsightly things; the hand that is always trying to put things to my mouth that I know in the Torah of my mind I should be eating, drinking, or smoking; the foot that is always running swiftly into mischief: for the Torah of sin and death, and of below, is for the lawless and the disobedient, and for the ungodly, and for sinners, and for the unholy and profane, and for murderers of fathers, and murderers of mothers, and for manslayers, and for whoremongers, and for them that defile themselves with mankind, and for menstealers, and for liars, and for perjurers, and for all the evils that dwell in the flesh according to the typologies and allegories in the scriptures, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine according to the glorious good news of the blessed Elohim.

This is becoming crucified with Messiah by his Testimony.
It happens in Gulgolet . . . :)

CherubRam

The Anti-Christ is against the commands of God. So where does that place you? Perhaps you do not care, but it is a sin to make false accusations against people.

daqq

Daqq, most will never fully understand your thoughts. I think I do and I share your values.

You know that the Testimony of Messiah is everything my friend. The Master explains and expounds everything, including how to understand the Torah, and he would not have done that if it was about to be abolished. Because the Father sealed his Testimony, and surely accepted it by raising him from the dead; the Torah has been transformed, just as Paul says, ("For we know that the Torah is spiritual", in the passage from my previous post), and just as the author of Hebrews says. :)

keypurr

You know that the Testimony of Messiah is everything my friend. The Master explains and expounds everything, including how to understand the Torah, and he would not have done that if it was about to be abolished. Because the Father sealed his Testimony, and surely accepted it by raising him from the dead; the Torah has been transformed, just as Paul says, ("For we know that the Torah is spiritual", in the passage from my previous post), and just as the author of Hebrews says. :)

Amen, Amen my friend.

daqq

The Anti-Christ is against the commands of God. So where does that place you? Perhaps you do not care, but it is a sin to make false accusations against people.

Yep, every liar shall have his part in the lake of fire, and the scripture cannot be broken: therefore the OP better get busy on that parting asunder we were discussing, and cut off that lying spirit he or she is fornicating with. :chuckle:

daqq

You can't just give me a yes or a no? I don't want to read your trite.

What do you get when you gather to the governor a lion-like Herodian, a Parasin-Perizzi divided into two houses, (one side raised up), and a four party Tzaddukim-Kohanim-Scribe-Lawyer with four extra long tzitzit in the four wings of the four corners of the curve of his hem, Epoisses? Yes, that would be the fourth beast, Epoisses. So beware of the leaven of Herod, and of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of the Sadducees, just as the Master says, for the heavens and the earth shall pass away, but his words shall not pass away: and the kingdom of the heavens is like unto leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of flour meal until the whole lump was leavened, and behold, the kingdom of Elohim is within you.

And who shall live when El does this? :p :crackup:

:sheep:

Last edited:

chair

That's true because they are enemies of each other. Law and grace are non-compatible. Christianity today thanks to the wonderful works of Darby, White, Smith, Russell and the like has morphed into Messianic Judaism.

What is true is that Christianity has viewed Jews as an enemy over the generations. But Judaism and Jewish mysticism are not about being anti-Christian.

Epoisses

Add Keypurr to the list. He has talked positively about the Sabbath and has the same prophetic views as Adventists so he's probably SDA who bow at the feet of Ellen the supreme sorceress. Her spells are so powerful that millions have been swept away by trying to justify themselves by Sabbath keeping.