Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 1: 1-3

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. The Word is Christ; which is God!

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are ONE!

JosephR

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. The Word is Christ; which is God!

heathen !! :)

keypurr

Colossians 1:15 It doesn't teach JESUS is a creation of God.

Firstborn is the one who is the heir to an inheritance.

It means JESUS will inherit everything Created.

Colossians 1:16 The next verse tells us that very thing. That He will inherit everything created.

Colossians 1:18 tells us why He is called firstborn. He was the firstborn from the dead.

Romans 8:29 Firstborn among many brethern. He is the oldest brother. Therefore He receives the inheritance. His inheritance is everything created, or every creature.

God bless ya! Randy2

I disagree with your conclusions friend. Read Hebrews 1. God created his express image, a spirit being, like himself.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

Prove that Christ in the most high God using nothing but your Bible.
Show us your vast knowledge on the matter.

If I am kokoo as you say it should be easy for you to do.

Posted from the TOL App!

Gurucam

Do you believe it?

Jesus confirmed: 'In my Father's house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place of you.'

This suggests that Jesus is simply occupying one mansion in God's house

Seems that Jesus is the only begotten son of God for Moses people and Christians and he occupies one mansion in God's house where he receives Christians. However Jesus confirmed that many are called to Christianity but few chosen. Therefore Jesus did not and will not need a huge mansion in God's house. Seems that the very great majority (all but a few) of the billion or so who are called Christians will not see that mansion which Jesus has prepared in God's house.

However they are busy asserting and arguing that Jesus is God. They cannot have it right. They are the erring masses. They are kicking against the pricks. They have not and would not respectfully consider that others have come form God.

It is indeed entirely possible that Prophet Mohammed is God's only begotten son for Muslims and he occupies another mansion in God's house, where he receives Muslims.

And so other God's only begotten sons for other traditions (example: Hindus Buddhists etc.) each occupies mansions in God's house where they each receive their specific people to whom they are God's only begotten sons.

Jesus well knew (foresaw) the serious limitations of those who would be called to Christianity. Fact is Jesus knew that only a few who are called Christians will actually know truth and Truth (for only a few will not err and be chosen). That is a warning. Everyone must beware of those calling themselves Christians . . . . indeed beware very seriously of these billion who are called Christians. For the very great majority of them (all but a few) will err and not make it to Jesus. Therefore they would not know truth or Truth and they are not actually Christians. They are fake Christians . . . this is according to what Jesus foresaw. For if they were Christians they would certainly be chosen.

Therefore their ideas will inevitably be Satanic but presented as Christianity. They are the one who will seek to convince you that Jesus is God when it is is clearly stated and clearly established that He is the son of God.

Fact is Jesus foresaw that the very great majority of those who are seeking to be Christians, are very seriously jeopardized. He confirmed that: many are called to Christianity but few are chosen. Therefore the very great majority of people who believe that they are Christians and are also called Christians will not make it. Their ideas can be only foolishness for God. They would err and not be chosen. They will not make to to be Christians. Therefore they will not join Jesus in the mansion which he has prepared for Christians, in God's house. The great majority (i.e. all but a few) of those who are called to Christianity, err and will continue to err, because they are misled and they were not and will not be chosen . . . so said the Lord Jesus. It is these erring billion who are projecting that Jesus is God and not simply the a son of God.

Fact is all Christians (there are just a few, the chosen few) differs in no way from Jesus they are all sons (or children) of God. Then are all Christians God? This is serious folly. However, this is not the only folly of those who are called to Christianity and err and are not chosen. These people who are called to Christianity are further jeopardized: It seem that they are not only misguided, they are also foolish, arrogant, egoistic and aggressive 'want to be' Christians. They hold the false belief that God's only begotten son to Christians is God. Fact is they want to claim God for them selves only, yet the very great majority of them will not make it under the system given to them.

To hold, affirm and promote that Jesus is God is denial and blasphemy of Jesus, God and their Spirits. This is unforgivable sin.

The sad reality is that those people who blaspheme Jesus, God and their Spirits are very dependent on Jesus who they deny and blaspheme. They and theirs are buried in the earth, with their dead physical bodies, when they die on earth. They do so with the hope of being raised out of the earth by Jesus, in the day of the lord Jesus. However they have blaspheme God and the Spirit. Therefore they are in very serious trouble. It is confirmed very clearly that where as all manner of sin might be forgiven, blasphemy of the Spirit is unforgivable sin. Therefore Jesus cannot and will not come to help them out of the earth, at all. Therefore they are destine to remain in the earth for all eternity.

Last edited:

xfrodobagginsx

Jesus Christ IS God

There are some religions out there that believe and teach that Jesus Christ is not God. Some teach that He is a god, but not thee God. I am going to demonstrate through the word of God that He is God and created all things.

Jesus’s name “Immanuel” LITERALLY means “God with us”

Mt 1:23 "Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated, "God with us."

Isa 7:14 "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.

He always existed (from everlasting):

Mic 5:2 (NKJV) "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, [Though] you are little among the thousands of Judah, [Yet] out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth [are] from of old, From everlasting."

This prophecy is of Christ's first comming. His Goings forth have been from everlasting because Christ Jesus is God.

Jesus Christ is one with the Father. He is God.

Joh 14:8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'? "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are one God:

1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

Jesus declares Himself to be the great I AM of the Old Testiment. I AM is God's Name

Joh 8:58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

I am IS God. There is only one God. That God has three parts.

Ex 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

His Disciple/Apostle Peter Admits that Jesus knows “All things” (Only God knows all things)

Joh 21:17 He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep.

In Him Dwells all of the fullness of the Godhead Bodily:

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. {rudiments: or, elements} {make a prey: or, seduce you, or, lead you astray} For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: {his...: Gr. the Son of his love}
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. {in...: or, among all} 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

God's plurality is found in Genesis

Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

His Disciple/Apostle Thomas Confessed Him to be God and Jesus did NOT rebuke Him for it:

Joh 20:27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, "Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

This verse demonstrates how God has multiple aspects. He said Let “US” make man in “OUR” image. He didn’t say, let me make man in My image, He said let US make man is OUR image.

His Apostle/Disciple John declares Christ Jesus to be God:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

His Apostle/Disciple John declares that the world was made by Him (Jesus Christ)

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.

All things were made by Him and He was in the beginning with God (Father)

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

There are MANY places where He is worshipped and Jesus NEVER tells them not to worship Him, NOT once. Only God is to be worshipped, because Jesus IS God, Jesus IS worshipped:

Mt 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh. {presented: or, offered}
Mt 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
Mt 9:18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.
Mt 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
Mt 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mt 18:26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. {worshipped him: or, besought him}
Mt 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
Mt 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
Mr 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
Mr 15:19 And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him.
Lu 24:52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:
Joh 9:38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
Ac 10:25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
Re 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Scripture refers to Him as the Lord, Jesus Christ. The phrase "The Lord" is unique only to God:

Here are a few mentioning "The Lord Your God"

De 5:6 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. {bondage: Heb. servants}

De 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

De 5:11 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

De 5:12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.

Here are many calling Him Jesus Christ, The Lord.

Ac 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?

Ac 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Ac 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Ac 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

Ro 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ro 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Ro 15:30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;

1Co 1:3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

2Co 1:2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. <<The second [epistle to the Corinthians was written from Philippi, a city of Macedonia, by Titus and Lucas.]>>

Eph 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Eph 6:23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Php 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Php 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: {conversation...: or, we live or conduct ourselves as citizens of heaven, or, for obtaining heaven}

Col 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Th 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Conclusion: Jesus Christ is God. Not a God but the God of the bible. God has three parts. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. All are equal, yet the Son is submissive to the Father and the Holy Spirit is submissive to the Son. Jesus Christ was an EXAMPLE for us. He died on the cross for our sins so that we could go to heaven and be forgiven of our sins. He shed His blood for us.

Gurucam

Jesus Christ IS God

There are some religions out there that believe . . . . . . . .

. . . . . Conclusion: Jesus Christ is God. Not a God but the God of the bible. God has three parts. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. All are equal, yet the Son is submissive to the Father and the Holy Spirit is submissive to the Son. Jesus Christ was an EXAMPLE for us. He died on the cross for our sins so that we could go to heaven and be forgiven of our sins. He shed His blood for us.

Start again. This time use no parables.

Jesus confirmed in absolutely clear language, that:

Parables have absolutely nothing to offer one who is seeking truth, Truth and to enter God' kingdom of heaven.

Parable were given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Parable were given to people who Jesus did not wish to give any thing more or any thing new.

In fact parables are given to people who do not deserve even the things which they have.

According to the Lord Jesus Christ, parables are given to people who have little or nothing and who must loose even the very little that they have.

Why then does one seek out and search parables?

This is confirmed by Jesus in the following:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.

[10] And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
[11] He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
[12] For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

If you are seeking truth, Truth and to be saved and delivered you must seek out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and then:

You would find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples in very closed and private session among only them. These are just a few revelations in the KJV N.T.

Do not quote and rely on that which is foolishness for Jesus (the son) and God (the Father).

Let us face the fact, let us get real. If (as it seems) you did not know the truth (as confirmed by the Lord Jesus) about parables (i.e. that they are useless) then how much can you actually know?

Putting aside what you think you know. Jesus confirmed very clearly, who or what brings All Truth and how All Truth is delivered to humans? Have you heard or read this revelation from Jesus? You do realize that this is where you have to start. That is if you are seeking Truth. Are you seeking Truth?

Indeed if you are going to quote and use the KJV N.T. as a source for truth and Truth and for obtaining the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven then you must know which verses to quote. You cannot be quoting the KJV N.T. willy-nilly i.e. any which how or any which set verses. Only a few revelations are given to confirm the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, the majority of deliveries are given to hide such mysteries from the public. And so be it.

Most of your delivery above relies on parables. Those would not in any way deliver truth, Truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. You should be seeking truth, Truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, if you wish to know whether or not Jesus is God.

Otherwise you are simply wasting time and misguiding yourself and others who may share your view.

The road is narrow. Many will loose their way as you have. This kind of loosing one's way is not ordinary, it is very serious. Be careful. Listen and learn. Do not seek to teach or teach. Jesus and God will not be amused by your folly. To claim that Jesus is God is serious blasphemy of both Jesus and God.

Last edited:

Randy2

Start again. This time use no parables.

Jesus confirmed in absolutely clear language, that:

Parables have absolutely nothing to offer one who is seeking truth, Truth and to enter God' kingdom of heaven.

Parable were given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Parable were given to people who Jesus did not wish to give any thing more or any thing new.

In fact parables are given to people who do not deserve even the things which they have.

According to the Lord Jesus Christ, parables are given to people who have little or nothing and who must loose even the very little that they have.

Why then does one seek out and search parables?

This is confirmed by Jesus in the following:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.

[10] And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
[11] He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
[12] For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

If you are seeking truth, Truth and to be saved and delivered you must seek out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and then:

You would find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples in very closed and private session among only them. These are just a few revelations in the KJV N.T.

Do not quote and rely on that which is foolishness for Jesus (the son) and God (the Father).

Let us face the fact, let us get real. If (as it seems) you did not know the truth (as confirmed by the Lord Jesus) about parables (i.e. that they are useless) then how much can you actually know?

Putting aside what you think you know. Jesus confirmed very clearly, who or what brings All Truth and how All Truth is delivered to humans? Have you heard or read this revelation from Jesus? You do realize that this is where you have to start. That is if you are seeking Truth. Are you seeking Truth?

Indeed if you are going to quote and use the KJV N.T. as a source for truth and Truth and for obtaining the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven then you must know which verses to quote. You cannot be quoting the KJV N.T. willy-nilly i.e. any which how or any which set verses. Only a few revelations are given to confirm the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, the majority of deliveries are given to hide such mysteries from the public. And so be it.

Most of your delivery above relies on parables. Those would not in any way deliver truth, Truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. You should be seeking truth, Truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, if you wish to know whether or not Jesus is God.

Otherwise you are simply wasting time and misguiding yourself and others who may share your view.

The road is narrow. Many will loose their way as you have. This kind of loosing one's way is not ordinary, it is very serious. Be careful. Listen and learn. Do not seek to teach or teach. Jesus and God will not be amused by your folly. To claim that Jesus is God is serious blasphemy of both Jesus and God.

In Genesis 1 Who created everything?

God bless ya! Randy2

Randy2

I really think that John simply wanted those who read John 1:1-5 and John 1:14 to simply realize that it was GOD who created ALL things by speaking His WORD.
And that GOD, the One who created all things, became flesh and lived among us.
The fact that God coming in the flesh was being attacked and this was a clear, simple statement that the Son of God was GOD in the FLESH.

This would be the foundation to further understand what JOHN would reveal about who JESUS is/was in his gospel.

Paul also made reference in Colossians 2:9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
PAUL MENTIONS FULLNESS OF GODHEAD and BODILY.

Paul in the preceding verses Colossians 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
It was like a grounding to the fact that GOD(YAHWEH) became flesh!!
so don't be deceived!

1 Timothy 3:16 also.

These are the same verses that many attack and change. They use human reasoning try to figure out who JESUS is.

If anyone can simply get that GOD became flesh from John's first few verses, as God reveals the teachings through the book of John we can truly understand the full revelation of JESUS!

The organization I belong to has those who believe and teach the Trinity. They also have those who are believe and teach Oneness.
Many are very anointed.
I lean towards Oneness.
I think that who we first learned from is what we usually believe.
I believe both have the same revelation that was received with a different mindset.

Randy2 God bless ya!

Randy2

Why is God sending the non elects, you think He loves, to hell?

God does not want anyone to perish!!!!!
2 Peter 3:9 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
GOD'S WILL IS THAT ALL COME TO REPENTANCE. And that NONE perish!

2 Timothy 2:4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

God's DESIRE is for ALL men to be SAVED!!

Acts 17:30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,
ALL men are commanded to repent!

Joshua 24:15 And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
WE have a choice to serve God or not!
We can choose God!!

Randy2 God bless ya!

keypurr

Jesus Christ was 100% man and 100% God. God the Son (Jesus Christ;
the Word) created ALL that there is. Your "Twilight Zone" theories are
bizarre and false!

How did Jesus become flesh when he was born flesh?

Who is speaking in Hebrews 10:5?

Think GM, can you think?

A spirit became flesh, the "word" is CHRIST not Jesus.

Randy2

I am one of a kind yet you can not disprove my thoughts.

If Christ is the express image of God he is a creation, for ALL images are creations.

What bible verses teach all images are Creations?

Who do you see when you look in a mirror?

Who do you say was created?

Randy2 God bless ya!

keypurr

The term God the Son isn't in the bible.

God created all things by speaking. He did it alone.

"God said" Let there be light!

In Genesis we see God speaking. YAHWEH The LORD our God is One LORD!

God bless ya! Randy2

John 17:3