Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Tulipbee, fix yer post you have everything stretched out of whack, just like yer misunderstanding of scripture.

The Father has given all things to His son.

That is why Jesus said the Holy Spirit would take of His and show it to us.

Wake up.

John 3:35 KJV

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

John 5:23 KJV

That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father.
He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You say God created all things through JESUS.
Show me where this happened in the Old Testament.

Apostle John used the "In the Beginning" as the start to teach who JESUS is.
What OT text was John referring to?

Hebrews 1:1-3 What OT texts is Paul teaching from?
Paul would have had OT scripture that taught "Through whom He made the worlds". What is Paul's text?

Randy2 God bless ya!

This concept is not taken from a single OT text.

It is seen throughout all the OT.

The veil that hid understanding of the OT, has been lifted for those who see Jesus.

God's Truth

1Mind1Spirit, you are so far from the Truth, it is what you say that is how I know.

All Satan has given you is insults. He gave you nothing else to defend his lies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
One has a better chance entering heaven by faith in Jesus than the Father. As Jesus said in scripture, "no one comes to the father, but though me"

Randy2

This concept is not taken from a single OT text.

It is seen throughout all the OT.

The veil that hid understanding of the OT, has been lifted for those who see Jesus.

Hebrews 1:1-3 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, THROUGH WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person

When Paul said, “through whom He made the worlds” Paul was referring to Genesis 1 . This is the inspired scripture about, WHEN GOD CREATED THE WORLD!

John the Apostle told us the same thing.
John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 ALL THINGS WERE MADE THROUGH HIM, AND WITHOUT HIM NOTHING WAS MADE THAT WAS MADE.

Genesis 1 is the account of Creation. All six days.
Nothing was made except what was created here.
Genesis 2:1 Tells us that the Creation of Heaven and earth were finished.

The Word is clearly seen here. God spoke all things into existence.
Genesis 1:3 6 9 11 14 20 24 26 29 "GOD SAID"

It is clearly God Himself that was the Word that Created ALL THINGS.

There is no place “a god” created anything. It never happened.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

This was prophesied in Isaiah 9:6
He shall be called the Mighty God.

Thomas got this revelation and it was fulfilled in John 20:28
“My LORD and MY God!!
God bless ya! Randy2

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Just as I said, you have nothing but insults. What else did you think Satan would have for you?

The Holy Spirit has no problem exposing yer self righteousness.

It is plain as day you are ensnared in yer own wisdom.

It is a funny thing that you consider truth an insult.

Why is that?

Randy2

God created everything through his first creation Christ. Heb 1"1, Col 1:15. Christ is the express image of God so that makes him a creation as stated in Col 1:15. Fistborn of all CREATURES. He was created as a spirit, and he moved across the face of the waters in Genesis 1.

Everything comes from the Father who is the ONYL true God. John 17:3

God Created everything by His Word !

Hebrews 1:1-3 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, THROUGH WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person

When Paul said, “through whom He made the worlds” Paul was referring to Genesis 1 . This is the inspired scripture about, WHEN GOD CREATED THE WORLD!

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 ALL THINGS WERE MADE THROUGH HIM, AND WITHOUT HIM NOTHING WAS MADE THAT WAS MADE.

Genesis 1:3 6 9 11 14 20 24 26 29

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

He is the Mighty God.

“My LORD and MY God!!
God bless ya! Randy2

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Genesis 1:3 6 9 11 14 20 24 26 29 "GOD SAID"

He shall be called the Mighty God.

“My LORD and MY God!!
God bless ya! Randy2

John 5:43 KJV

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive .

John 5:17 KJV

But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto , and I work .

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
One has a better chance entering heaven by faith in Jesus than the Father. As Jesus said in scripture, "no one comes to the father, but though me"

Chances are identical either way. God drew the elects and gave them to Jesus long before each were born so your "better chances" statement isn't the right idea

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What don't you get about God coming as a Man?

What dont you get about God being with Jesus?

Which makes Jesus not God.

Acts 10:38 KJV

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good , and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

God's Truth

What dont you get about God being with Jesus?

Which makes Jesus not God.

Acts 10:38 KJV

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good , and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

What don't you get about God coming as a Man?

Tell me, do you believe you have the Holy Spirit in you?

Randy2

John 5:43 KJV

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive .

John 5:17 KJV

But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto , and I work .

What are you saying? I don't get the connection.

As far as working, "I am referring to The Creation of the World."
It was God who created all things by speaking Himself. This is clear in Genesis 1.

Who in Genesis 1 created the world? It was obviously God who spoke.

That is what it means when it says In the beginning was the WORD, the WORD was with God and the WORD was God in John 1:1.

God became flesh.
The Son of God is God in the Flesh. Not a god.

And yes. John taught from One text. Genesis Chapter One. There are many other Old Testament texts that tell us about God.
But Genesis One is the account of Creation and is very easy to understand.

John 1:1-3 This is what John used to teach who JESUS was. The only text was Genesis 1.
John wanted, who JESUS was, to be very clear. And it is when we read Genesis One. The One who Spoke was God! No doubt about it.

Then John 1:14 tells us that the WORD became flesh!

All other study of JESUS must use this obvious truth in the equation.

Randy2 God bless ya!

Last edited:

keypurr

God Created everything by His Word !

Genesis 1:3 6 9 11 14 20 24 26 29

He is the Mighty God.

“My LORD and MY God!!
God bless ya! Randy2

Randy we agree on most here. Except Christ is not God.
Christ is a spiritual form of God, not God. He is a creation.

The "word" is Christ NOT Jesus. Jesus was a man, the flesh son of the most high God. Jesus is the body God prepared for his Christ in Heb 10:5. Jesus was born, Christ was SENT. Christ entered Jesus at his anointing. Acts 10:38. That is when he received his POWER. The power that came with Christ.