Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

TrevorL

Greetings again 7djengo7,
You have no understanding of Proverbs 8. You've explained nothing. You've stonewalled against all of the questions I've asked you, and you've merely been repeating your banal, formulaic stupidities over and over and over...
I do have AN understanding of Proverbs 8 and John 1:1 which is different to your understanding of Proverbs 8 and John 1:1. If your questions had ANY substance then I may have answered them. I am pleasantly surprised that this latest post did not have another batch of questions. You still maintain one feature of your posts "banal, formulaic stupidities
".

Kind regards
Trevor

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Greetings again 7djengo7, I do have AN understanding of Proverbs 8 and John 1:1 which is different to your understanding of Proverbs 8 and John 1:1. If your questions had ANY substance then I may have answered them. I am pleasantly surprised that this latest post did not have another batch of questions. You still maintain one feature of your posts "banal, formulaic stupidities".

Kind regards
Trevor

use a larger font!

7djengo7

Greetings again 7djengo7, I do have AN understanding of Proverbs 8 and John 1:1 which is different to your understanding of Proverbs 8 and John 1:1. If your questions had ANY substance then I may have answered them. I am pleasantly surprised that this latest post did not have another batch of questions. You still maintain one feature of your posts "banal, formulaic stupidities".

Kind regards
Trevor

You do not have AN understanding of Proverbs 8, nor do you have AN understanding of John 1:1. You have no understanding of either.

"If your questions had ANY substance then I may have answered them"

LOL. Thanks for your admission, here, that you have failed to answer the questions I've asked you. Whatever you need to chant to yourself in order to try console yourself for your failure and incapacity to answer ANY of the many questions I've asked you, why, be my guest. If you felt you had, or could have, answered ANY of the many questions I've asked you, why then, of course, you'd not now be feeling motivated to try to disparage them by saying, "If your questions had ANY substance".

I have explained my understanding of...

It's funny that you consider your abject failure to answer the questions I've asked you regarding your anti-Christ stupidities (which stupidities you call "my understanding"), "explanation".

7djengo7

use a larger font!

On the other hand, Bright Raven, when you think about it, since all he's here to do is to blaspheme Jesus Christ with his anti-Christ, Socinian Christology, he may as well use an even smaller font....if he absolutely must post his garbage in the first place.

If you think the font he used, there, is small, then you should observe the font he's been using to answer the questions I've been asking him, each character thereof being at least billions of times smaller than a single pixel.:)