Jesus Changed Everything

clefty

neither is the Law changed or discarded friend, it was just written in our hearts and mind. the content of the Law is love, it has always been love. We try to keep his Law because we love him who gave it. Again I say the Law will not save anyone. we reflect the love of god in our lives. That is what matters Squeaky. Keeping the Sabbath is a sign from us that we honor our creator.

Romans 8:7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so.

clefty

And the Church teaches with authority that your desire to keep the Sabbath, which cannot be bad, ought to be fulfilled on Sundays---
Saul was appointed king...failed and was replaced...

Peter was given the keys which are teachings...he did NOT make changes to the keys...you make a change to the key it will no longer open its intended lock...

But yes the church its tradition did make changes later outside the time of scripture...Peter said rather the commandments of Yah than man’s traditions

but it's OK, because the Catholic Church parishes around where I live have Saturday mass. :cloud9:

It’s “remember the Sabbath DAY to keep it holy”...it is NOT remember to assist the mass for 45 minutes...

clefty

I said
It was changed. It says it was changed. It even shows you how He changed it.

[Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

You still need to answer my question as to what change (singular) to which law (singular)...

[Mat 5:20-23, 27-37
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, ...
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

If anything Yahushua AMPLIFIED the Law...He did NOT change it...in fact He stayed true to the original Law when it came to divorce...despite Moses’ permissiveness...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You still need to answer my question as to what change (singular) to which law (singular)...

If anything Yahushua AMPLIFIED the Law...He did NOT change it...in fact He stayed true to the original Law when it came to divorce...despite Moses’ permissiveness...

I said
lolo I figured you would have given up by now spreading your heresy on my threads.

Do you know what blasphemy is? Its when the bible says one thing, and you say the bible is wrong.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Last edited:

keypurr

And the Church teaches with authority that your desire to keep the Sabbath, which cannot be bad, ought to be fulfilled on Sundays---but it's OK, because the Catholic Church parishes around where I live have Saturday mass. :cloud9:

The church was arrogant to think that it can change God's Laws. The church that positions itself above God is evil. The Mother of Harlots. I live in your area and I understand that. Churches were made by man into pagan religions. They discard the commandment of the creator in favor of doctrines of men who thought the world was flat.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said

lol You have the discernment skills of a carrot. Singular-Melchizedek was High priest over the singular old testament law. New priest singular Jesus over the new testament law singular..

11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?

The whole priesthood(singular) was changed to Jesus. The whole law (singular) was changed from old testament law to the new testament law.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The church was arrogant to think that it can change God's Laws. The church that positions itself above God is evil. The Mother of Harlots. I live in your area and I understand that. Churches were made by man into pagan religions. They discard the commandment of the creator in favor of doctrines of men who thought the world was flat.
But Keypurr, the Catholic Church has been teaching that our Lord Jesus Christ is risen from the dead, from the Apostolic age, and she has never stopped preaching that He is risen, not a single time, ever since. She has always believed in Christ's Resurrection and called Him 'Lord' Romans 10:9 KJV.

clefty

But Keypurr, the Catholic Church has been teaching that our Lord Jesus Christ is risen from the dead, from the Apostolic age, and she has never stopped preaching that He is risen, not a single time, ever since. She has always believed in Christ's Resurrection and called Him 'Lord' Romans 10:9 KJV.

Preaching LORD! LORD! is one thing...but DOING His Father’s will is another...

What the church claims is to be able to change both times and laws...

Peter even refused to eat unclean meat when instructed to do so in a vision...

NOTHING CHANGED...

Peter would not recognize what this Church has become...

Imagine how many martyrs lives could have been SAVED if compromise and change were allowed...

clefty

I said
lolo I figured you would have given up by now spreading your heresy on my threads.

Do you know what blasphemy is? Its when the bible says one thing, and you say the bible is wrong.

[Heb 7:12

The Bible says this and is NOT wrong...the One officiating the Law is indeed changed from man to Divine...

Thus the Law remains and unchanged but you say it is changed in attempts to claim you can do 9/10th of the Law

clefty

I said

lol You have the discernment skills of a carrot.
carrots are discerning they know they are carrots and not potatoes...you claim to be carrot but are not even orange...but your head is buried...LOL

Singular-Melchizedek was High priest over the singular old testament law. New priest singular Jesus over the new testament law singular..

The whole priesthood(singular) was changed to Jesus. The whole law (singular) was changed from old testament law to the new testament law.

So the Law was transferred from mortal high priest to immortal High Priest...and that High Priest taught THINK NOT I have come to destroy the Law...nothing of Himself but only His Fathers will...

Yup...we are grafted into a trunk and must produce the fruit of the trunk not fruit we make up...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
carrots are discerning they know they are carrots and not potatoes...you claim to be carrot but are not even orange...but your head is buried...LOL

So the Law was transferred from mortal high priest to immortal High Priest...and that High Priest taught THINK NOT I have come to destroy the Law...nothing of Himself but only His Fathers will...

Yup...we are grafted into a trunk and must produce the fruit of the trunk not fruit we make up...

I said
lolol You are an idiot. Bits and pieces, bits and pieces. Jesus did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill. And He taught us how to fulfill it also. Well not you but us real Christians. You cant even define love according to scripture.

[Mat 5:17
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
[1Jo 4:7
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

clefty

I said
lolol You are an idiot. Bits and pieces, bits and pieces. Jesus did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill. And He taught us how to fulfill it also. Well not you but us real Christians. You cant even define love according to scripture.

[Mat 5:17
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
[1Jo 4:7
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

Well there ya go...”he who loves another has fulfilled the law”...thought it was destroyed or abolished...but nope love fulfills it AS IT YET REMAINS BINDING...

Now describe that love we are to love with...as the world loves or as He loved us...a love that includes a WHOLE DAY OF REST...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well there ya go...”he who loves another has fulfilled the law”...thought it was destroyed or abolished...but nope love fulfills it AS IT YET REMAINS BINDING...

Now describe that love we are to love with...as the world loves or as He loved us...a love that includes a WHOLE DAY OF REST...

I said
Fulfill means to bring it to an end. When any contract is fulfilled the contract ends. When both people live up to their obligation it ends the contract.

[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

[Heb 2:16
16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.

[Gal 1:4
4 who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,
[2Ti 4:18
18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve [me] for His heavenly kingdom. To Him [be] glory forever and ever. Amen!
[2Pe 2:9
9 [then] the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,

Strongs definition of fulfill

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

πληρόω plēróō, play-ro'-o; from G4134; to make replete, i.e. (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify (or coincide with a prediction), etc.:—accomplish, × after, (be) complete, end, expire, fill (up), fulfil, (be, make) full (come), fully preach, perfect, supply.

Last edited:

clefty

I said
Fulfill means to bring it to an end. When any contract is fulfilled the contract ends. When both people live up to their obligation it ends the contract.
right He fulfilled the contract...and now asked us to do as He did...

Fulfilling the Law does not annul it or void it or make it any less binding to others...it remains and the consequences of not keeping it remains...is why we NEED HIM to cover...you know like the Passover blood...

Just because He obeyed doesnt mean judgement day is NOT coming...if the Law was fulfilled and done away with there would be NO MORE JUDGEMENT DAY

[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
irrelevant...you are setting aside not Grace but the law...without the Law there would be NO NEED FOR GRACE

[Heb 2:16
16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.
yes His yoke is EASY and BECAUSE we are IN HIM and now the seed of Abraham...wanting to LIVE AS HE DID

[Gal 1:4
4 who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,
yes...and again OUR SINS...IF HE ABOLISHED THE LAW AT THE CROSS WE WOULD NOT KNOW SIN

[2Ti 4:18
18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve [me] for His heavenly kingdom. To Him [be] glory forever and ever. Amen!
yes because the evil work we still do we deserve death...and will die the first death but we will be preserved for His heavenly kingdom...not preserved from having to keep the law...
[2Pe 2:9
9 [then] the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,

So without the LAW on what will the judgement be made? What standard? If the Law is abolished there is no more sin...

No more law no need for grace...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
right He fulfilled the contract...and now asked us to do as He did...

Fulfilling the Law does not annul it or void it or make it any less binding to others...it remains and the consequences of not keeping it remains...is why we NEED HIM to cover...you know like the Passover blood...

Just because He obeyed doesnt mean judgement day is NOT coming...if the Law was fulfilled and done away with there would be NO MORE JUDGEMENT DAY

irrelevant...you are setting aside not Grace but the law...without the Law there would be NO NEED FOR GRACE

yes His yoke is EASY and BECAUSE we are IN HIM and now the seed of Abraham...wanting to LIVE AS HE DID

yes...and again OUR SINS...IF HE ABOLISHED THE LAW AT THE CROSS WE WOULD NOT KNOW SIN

yes because the evil work we still do we deserve death...and will die the first death but we will be preserved for His heavenly kingdom...not preserved from having to keep the law...

So without the LAW on what will the judgement be made? What standard? If the Law is abolished there is no more sin...

No more law no need for grace...

I said
What is wrong with you? I even gave you the definition of fulfill from strongs dictionary. And your still blind.

πληρόω plēróō, play-ro'-o; from G4134; to make replete, i.e. (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify (or coincide with a prediction), etc.:—accomplish, × after, (be) complete, end, expire, fill (up), fulfil, (be, make) full (come), fully preach, perfect, supply.

to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish

clefty

I said
What is wrong with you? I even gave you the definition of fulfill from strongs dictionary. And your still blind.

to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish

Yup...old covenant over...but new covenant was taught and modelled by Him...He then signed it with His blood and sealed it with His death...you can NOT make changes after the testator is dead...it is sealed...

He died and His disciples still hurried to keep the commandment...you know Sabbath...as Paul did...

Apparently the New contract has the same terms and conditions...is why He instructed prayers be said that Sabbath be kept in the future...

Because that is how He lived and died...He modeled the New covenant age’s expectations and standards...

Did He eat pork? Nope so dont do it...did He instruct change to Sunday? NOPE why was it changed?

Show a little gratitude...follow Him...do His instructions...do as the pharisees taught sitting on Moses’ seat...but DO NOT do as they do...they were like you saying one thing DOING another...

Like you saying faith and works but then doing otherwise...only 9/10ths
Like you saying their tradition > Yah’s Law
Like you claiming the customs were changed by Him but in Acts that same claim is clearly false witness...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup...old covenant over...but new covenant was taught and modelled by Him...He then signed it with His blood and sealed it with His death...you can NOT make changes after the testator is dead...it is sealed...

He died and His disciples still hurried to keep the commandment...you know Sabbath...as Paul did...

Apparently the New contract has the same terms and conditions...is why He instructed prayers be said that Sabbath be kept in the future...

Because that is how He lived and died...He modeled the New covenant age’s expectations and standards...

Did He eat pork? Nope so dont do it...did He instruct change to Sunday? NOPE why was it changed?

Show a little gratitude...follow Him...do His instructions...do as the pharisees taught sitting on Moses’ seat...but DO NOT do as they do...they were like you saying one thing DOING another...

Like you saying faith and works but then doing otherwise...only 9/10ths
Like you saying their tradition > Yah’s Law
Like you claiming the customs were changed by Him but in Acts that same claim is clearly false witness...

I said
lolol What is wrong with you, your going all goofy on me. Jesus didn't think to much of them in the old covenant, He called them thieves and robbers.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You mean the ones the sheep did NOT listen to?

I said
Why do you try to put words in my mouth. That is called guile. That is a sin. Jesus said ALL. Not some but ALL.

[Jhn 10:1-2, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.