Jesus Changed Everything

clefty

I said
Why do you try to put words in my mouth. That is called guile. That is a sin. Jesus said ALL. Not some but ALL.

[Jhn 10:1-2, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Do you even read what you post?

Seven last words there “but the sheep did not hear them.”...

keypurr

But Keypurr, the Catholic Church has been teaching that our Lord Jesus Christ is risen from the dead, from the Apostolic age, and she has never stopped preaching that He is risen, not a single time, ever since. She has always believed in Christ's Resurrection and called Him 'Lord' Romans 10:9 KJV.

The RCC has only taught the fables it created and there are many. There is much more to being a Christian that what you posted. Your church did not exist at the Apostolic age. Christ's church did. the Book of Daniel warn us about your church. Thinking about how it would change the time and the Law of God. There is a lot more to it friend. To break his Law is sin, we are not to in. Your MASS is a service of sacrifice, Christ is the only sacrifice. Mary is still on Earth, in the ground not in heaven. I could go on and on, but I won't.

Protestants hold on to some of the errors that the forefathers attached to the doctrines of the RCC. Sunday worship is one of them. It is the day of the Sun God for the pagans.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
But Keypurr, the Catholic Church has been teaching that our Lord Jesus Christ is risen from the dead, from the Apostolic age, and she has never stopped preaching that He is risen, not a single time, ever since. She has always believed in Christ's Resurrection and called Him 'Lord' Romans 10:9 KJV.
The RCC has only taught the fables it created and there are many. There is much more to being a Christian that what you posted. Your church did not exist at the Apostolic age. Christ's church did. the Book of Daniel warn us about your church. Thinking about how it would change the time and the Law of God. There is a lot more to it friend. To break his Law is sin, we are not to in. Your MASS is a service of sacrifice, Christ is the only sacrifice. Mary is still on Earth, in the ground not in heaven. I could go on and on, but I won't.

Protestants hold on to some of the errors that the forefathers attached to the doctrines of the RCC. Sunday worship is one of them. It is the day of the Sun God for the pagans.
Keypurr, you didn't address ANYTHING in my response to you.

My post stands.

Idolater

Preaching LORD! LORD! is one thing...but DOING His Father’s will is another...

What the church claims is to be able to change both times and laws...

Peter even refused to eat unclean meat when instructed to do so in a vision...

NOTHING CHANGED...

Peter would not recognize what this Church has become...

Imagine how many martyrs lives could have been SAVED if compromise and change were allowed...
You didn't address Christ's Resurrection. That's what I focused on in my response. It's like you either didn't read it, or you did read it but it's not as important as what you want to talk about. At least acknowledge what I wrote. Thank you.

clefty

You didn't address Christ's Resurrection. That's what I focused on in my response. It's like you either didn't read it, or you did read it but it's not as important as what you want to talk about. At least acknowledge what I wrote. Thank you.

Preaching The LORD is risen! The LORD is risen! is one thing...but DOING His Father’s will is another...

NOTHING CHANGED...

Imagine how many martyrs lives could have been SAVED if compromise and change were allowed...

Idolater

Preaching The LORD is risen! The LORD is risen! is one thing...
Yes, it's the 'thing' called 'preaching the Gospel/Good News.'
but DOING His Father’s will is another...
Preaching the Gospel, is the Father's will.
The only powers the Church's pastors claim are those passed on to them by the Apostles, who in turn received them from Christ, Who commissioned each of them to administrate His Church.
Peter was scolded for his refusal.
NOTHING CHANGED...
Acts 15 was a change.
I disagree.
Imagine Christianity without any martyrs. Not much to imagine.

clefty

Yes, it's the 'thing' called 'preaching the Gospel/Good News.'
right...the very same mission given in the OT...yet they failed too...as did the Pharisees who taught from Moses’ seat but DID NOT DO
Preaching the Gospel, is the Father's will.
and actions speak louder than words...by their fruit ye shall know them...not their teachings...

The only powers the Church's pastors claim are those passed on to them by the Apostles,
I don’t see where the apostles changed the customs in scripture...nor do I see where they made claims to be able to change the keys (teachings) they were given...please consider any changes to the key would render it useless to its intended lock

who in turn received them from Christ, Who commissioned each of them to administrate His Church.
right and in keeping with “Do my Father’s will”...Peter understood advising Yah’s commandments rather than man’s traditions...

You see, Peter the “founder of the church”, was told “get thee behind me Satan” because he had advocated a change in the mission and teaching of the church...

You can be sure he followed the script and made no further deviations...

Church tradition with its pomp and ceremony and creeds and dogmas merely continued where the Pharisees left of with their additions and omissions from the Word...

...all the changes of course made outside of biblical time...and by proud and boastful ones who thought to change both times and laws...

Peter was scolded for his refusal.
right and not once but TWICE did he interpret the vision as meaning the formerly “unclean” gentiles were now to be ministered to...has NOTHING to do with ham sandwiches are ok to eat now...

Acts 15 was a change.
was it? All four requirements were ALREADY found in the OT

1. abstain from food polluted by idols - Leviticus 17:8-9 "Say to them: 'Any Israelite or any alien living among them who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice and does not bring it to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting to sacrifice it to the LORD--that man must be cut off from his people.' " To guard carefully against idolatry, this command was interpreted by the Jews to prohibit eating any meat that had been offered in a prohibited manner. In Rev. 2:14, 20 the words of Jesus show agreement with that interpretation.

2. from sexual immorality - Leviticus 18:6-26 lists a wide range of sexually immoral activities and ends with, "The native-born and the aliens living among you must not do any of these detestable things,"

3. from the meat of strangled animals - Leviticus 17:13,15 "Any Israelite or any alien living among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth,
"Anyone, whether native-born or alien, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then he will be clean." These were interpreted by the Jews to prohibit eating the meat of strangled animals.

4. and from blood - Leviticus 17:10 "Any Israelite or any alien living among them who eats any blood--I will set my face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from his people."

http://www.fogwhistle.ca/acts/evidence.html

(You seem earnest and sincere...I recommend you read that study)

Oh and James knew the crowding gentiles would continue to hear Moses read to them each Sabbath...nothing there about change from Sabbath to Sunday as the gentiles were happy crowding the synagogues...the change from Sabbath was a later issue...about 300 years later

I disagree.
He warned of false teachers and those returning to their vomit...he did not compromise...but according to you he could have as all things were changed...is exactly the false witness of jews claiming Stephen and Paul taught the the Messiah changed the customs...but that was false witness

Imagine Christianity without any martyrs. Not much to imagine.
martyrs occurred as they refused to compromise to new teachings...

keypurr

Keypurr, you didn't address ANYTHING in my response to you.

My post stands.

Friend, a Christian is a follower of Christ. Over the years men with good intensions, corrupted the church. They added fables and made Jesus God. They made Mary Queen of Heaven, a pagan idea. They charged folks hard earned money to buy salvation for departed loved ones. No church an save you, only you yourself can live the life Christ taught us. Consider that Christ informed us how to pray by starting the prayer with "Our father…." he was not talking about a priest then. You are the temple of God, not the church.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Preaching The LORD is risen! The LORD is risen! is one thing...but DOING His Father’s will is another...

NOTHING CHANGED...

I said
lol You miss the whole concept. Peter did refuse to eat meat according to the old testament law. But God told him to disrequard the old testament law and eat. Because God was changing the old testament law.

[Heb 7:11-12, 18
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

clefty

I said
lol You miss the whole concept. Peter did refuse to eat meat according to the old testament law. But God told him to disrequard the old testament law and eat. Because God was changing the old testament law.

[Heb 7:11-12, 18
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

The New Covenant was taught and modeled BEFORE He signed it with His blood and sealed it with His death...you can NOT make changes after the testator is dead...

And yet here you keep squeaking on and on about supposed changes...

Peter clarified not once but TWICE what the vision was about...nothing about being able to eat Ham sandwiches but that the Gentiles were NOW to be considered clean to teach and preach and baptize and bring INTO the faith NOT change the faith to match what they wanted...

And as for the priesthood being changed yes the law of priesthood had to be changed as a new better High Priest was NOW in place to administer the same Law...IMMORTAL IMMUTABLE...Like HIM

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The New Covenant was taught and modeled BEFORE He signed it with His blood and sealed it with His death...you can NOT make changes after the testator is dead...

And yet here you keep squeaking on and on about supposed changes...

Peter clarified not once but TWICE what the vision was about...nothing about being able to eat Ham sandwiches but that the Gentiles were NOW to be considered clean to teach and preach and baptize and bring INTO the faith NOT change the faith to match what they wanted...

And as for the priesthood being changed yes the law of priesthood had to be changed as a new better High Priest was NOW in place to administer the same Law...IMMORTAL IMMUTABLE...Like HIM

I said
lol Your an idiot. That is an oxymoron. It says nothing about priesthood law. The priesthood, not part of it but the whole priesthood was Changed. The law not part of it the whole law was changed.

Christians are freed from the old testament law by dying to it.

[Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.

If you keep trying to keep the law a live your saying Jesus died in vain. Why not die to the old testament law, there was no righteousness in it.

[Gal 2:19, 21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. ...
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. That is an oxymoron. It says nothing about priesthood law. The priesthood, not part of it but the whole priesthood was Changed. The law not part of it the whole law was changed.

law...not laws

Christians are freed from the old testament law by dying to it.
right christians die not the Law it remains

6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
serve how? In keeping with the law which did NOT die but we did to it...to serve in the Spirit as it guides us...according to it

If you keep trying to keep the law a live your saying Jesus died in vain. Why not die to the old testament law, there was no righteousness in it.

21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
yup I die to the law...the Law did not die...is why I need grace...

Dont just hear the words...do them...not to deceive yourself...

Poor sneaky thinks he can sneaky his way with a 9/10ths obedience...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
law...not laws

right christians die not the Law it remains

serve how? In keeping with the law which did NOT die but we did to it...to serve in the Spirit as it guides us...according to it

yup I die to the law...the Law did not die...is why I need grace...

Dont just hear the words...do them...not to deceive yourself...

Poor sneaky thinks he can sneaky his way with a 9/10ths obedience...

I said
lolol Your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Look you put all these little add=ons to the verses to benefit your deception. Your only deceiving yourself. The priesthood was changed and the law was changed. simple.

[Heb 7:12, 18

As Christians we can die to the old testament law. We must to be born again.

There is no righteousness in the law so why keep it.

Only a demon could force you to hold onto something that Jesus said die to it. You have a demon.