Jesus Changed Everything

clefty

I said
lol You are a typical intellectual idiot. You think you can explain it with human wisdom. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God-verses. You cant retain the verses so the devil just gives you bits and pieces to deceive you. And you pass them on. If you kept the commandments of Jesus you wouldn't keep working as an anti Christ against Jesus. Jesus said all who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers.
You keep pushing all who ever came before Him. You are an antichrist.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

I have refuted everything you have ever claimed with new testament scripture. And you cant prove anything you say with scripture. That would register with most people that you are deceived . But your blindness just keeps it from you.

It remains:

“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua”

Not 9/10ths...

As even Isaiah knows...all will worship...new moon to new moon...Sabbath to Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It remains:

Not 9/10ths...

As even Isaiah knows...all will worship...new moon to new moon...Sabbath to Sabbath

I said
lolol It doesn't say that does it. You have perverted the Word of God. I must say you are really working hard to deceive the people so they will fall from grace.

[Rev 14:12
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

clefty

I said
lolol It doesn't say that does it. You have perverted the Word of God. I must say you are really working hard to deceive the people so they will fall from grace.

[Rev 14:12
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

It’s wildly popular now a days NOT to be racist, politically incorrect or culturally insensitive...

we are in an age that is multi cultural and diverse and should strive to be more sensitive to a person’s race, ethnic, and linguistic background and origin

In fact the World Cup is happening right now and even TV announcers attempt to preserve the pronunciation and spelling of a footballer’s name...

Who knows? you might gain a blessing doing the same with your God and Savior...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It remains:

Not 9/10ths...

I said
lololol Oh I see now. Yah and Yahushua makes you a Jew. I guess the reason you wouldn't admit to being a Jew is because your ashamed of it. So you don't tell anyone. But that also explains why your so blind.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

clefty

My reading of scripture is believers wish to offer proper worship and remain obedient because they love Him and are grateful for what He has done...and they wish to please Him...

Some sneaky ones wish to change both times and laws...

clefty

I said
lololol Oh I see now. Yah and Yahushua makes you a Jew. I guess the reason you wouldn't admit to being a Jew is because your ashamed of it. So you don't tell anyone. But that also explains why your so blind.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

Kinda neat how Paul clarifies that in Him there no longer is ger or jew...imagine that...

All of us sovereign citizens of Israel...in fact jews are going to come to believe because they are jealous of the gentile...the branches grafted in which are replacing them...

And as adopted citizens (by LAW btw) we are of course mindful to keep the house rules...and not to boast as we can also be replaced...

Pride makes one think they can make other days Holy which are not and causes one to think that the day made Holy can be ignored...

Can you imagine that?

keypurr

I said
Jesus broke the Sabbath when He healed on the Sabbath. And Jesus told them. Its ok to keep it and its ok not to keep it. But I keep it 7 days a week and you and clefty don't seem to like that.
[Mar 2:27
27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.

Not so, Jesus did not break the Sabbath that's what the Jews thought. He showed us the true meaning of hoe to keep God's Law. In the spirit with compassion for all. The Law is spiritual, kept from the heart. The only true reason to keep the Sabbath is love for him. Salvation can not be earned friend, it is a gift. Love him enough to love like he does.

Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

What did Christ say?
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Kinda neat how Paul clarifies that in Him there no longer is ger or jew...imagine that...

All of us sovereign citizens of Israel...in fact jews are going to come to believe because they are jealous of the gentile...the branches grafted in which are replacing them...

And as adopted citizens (by LAW btw) we are of course mindful to keep the house rules...and not to boast as we can also be replaced...

Pride makes one think they can make other days Holy which are not and causes one to think that the day made Holy can be ignored...

Can you imagine that?

I said
And there are some ignorant Jews who think they can push the old testament law on Christ. They don't want Jesus changing the law. That is why they crucified Him.
But Jesus held to the truth, and gave us the truth. And He said the Jews of old were thieves and robbers.

So Jesus gave us the new covenant(testament). Anyone who pushes the old testament against the new testament is an antichrist. You are an antichrist. I have posted many revelations showing how Jesus changed the old testament law to the new testament law. But hardhearted people like you are fighting against Jesus.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not so, Jesus did not break the Sabbath that's what the Jews thought. He showed us the true meaning of hoe to keep God's Law. In the spirit with compassion for all. The Law is spiritual, kept from the heart. The only true reason to keep the Sabbath is love for him. Salvation can not be earned friend, it is a gift. Love him enough to love like he does.

Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

What did Christ say?
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

I said
You just cant seem to separate the old testament law of God from the new testament law of God. Jesus separated them in all His writings all who ever came before Him.

[Jhn 10:1-2, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jesus' law is Gods law.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

There is only one guarantee of salvation in the whole bible. And He the Holy Spirit only quotes what Jesus said-new testament.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

The Holy Spirit is NOT allowed to speak to us any other way.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

The Holy Spirit is our guarantee of salvation.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Remember this the Holy Spirit cant teach you anything without the new testament verses.

clefty

I said
And there are some ignorant Jews who think they can push the old testament law on Christ. They don't want Jesus changing the law. That is why they crucified Him.
But Jesus held to the truth, and gave us the truth. And He said the Jews of old were thieves and robbers.

So Jesus gave us the new covenant(testament). Anyone who pushes the old testament against the new testament is an antichrist. You are an antichrist. I have posted many revelations showing how Jesus changed the old testament law to the new testament law. But hardhearted people like you are fighting against Jesus.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

According to scripture those jews that claimed (like you) His disciples taught He changed the Law were false witnesses...

clefty

I said
Your an idiot.

Acts 6:13

“They presented false witnesses who said, “This man never stops speaking against this holy place and against the Law. 14For we have heard him say that Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs that Moses handed down to us.”

Acts 21:20 “When they heard this, they glorified God. Then they said to Paul, “You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews have believed, and all of them are zealous for the Law. 21But they are under the impression that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or observe our customs.“

That is EXACTLY what you are squeaking about...

This is what Paul said of himself

Acts 24: 14
“I do confess to you, however, that I worship the God of our fathers according to the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is laid down by the Law and written in the Prophets, 15and I have the same hope in God that they themselves cherish, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.…”

Is why it remains “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah (OT) and the faith OF Yahushua (NT)”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Acts 6:13

“They presented false witnesses who said, “This man never stops speaking against this holy place and against the Law. 14For we have heard him say that Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs that Moses handed down to us.”

Acts 21:20 “When they heard this, they glorified God. Then they said to Paul, “You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews have believed, and all of them are zealous for the Law. 21But they are under the impression that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or observe our customs.“

That is EXACTLY what you are squeaking about...

This is what Paul said of himself

Acts 24: 14
“I do confess to you, however, that I worship the God of our fathers according to the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is laid down by the Law and written in the Prophets, 15and I have the same hope in God that they themselves cherish, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.…”

Is why it remains “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah (OT) and the faith OF Yahushua (NT)”

I said
Your an idiot.

[Act 15:5, 24
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses." ...
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--

clefty

I said
Your an idiot.

[Act 15:5, 24
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses." ...
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--

Gers were never required to be circumcised to live with or hear the Torah or worship with...

Only to fully participate or enter into the promised land...

But being saved they could live elsewhere...

Again the Law was done because they were saved NOT in order to be saved...

The Law was kept to bare witness of the God they worshipped and to set them apart from the rest of the world who,like you...rationalizes and gives excuses to do whatever whenever and not live in accordance to what is expected of Him His way...

Like the golden calf...proper worship was expected...not some tradition of man...some compromise or rational

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gers were never required to be circumcised to live with or hear the Torah or worship with...

Only to fully participate or enter into the promised land...

But being saved they could live elsewhere...

Again the Law was done because they were saved NOT in order to be saved...

The Law was kept to bare witness of the God they worshipped and to set them apart from the rest of the world who,like you...rationalizes and gives excuses to do whatever whenever and not live in accordance to what is expected of Him His way...

Like the golden calf...proper worship was expected...not some tradition of man...some compromise or rational

I said
You really are an idiot. You give your own opinion like it is law. You criticize the Word of God in the new testament with no more than your own opinion. What you have is a theology. Theology is spiritual theory. And theory is guessing. Everything not quoted out of scripture is theory.

keypurr

I said
You just cant seem to separate the old testament law of God from the new testament law of God. Jesus separated them in all His writings all who ever came before Him.

[Jhn 10:1-2, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. ...

Jesus' law is Gods law.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

There is only one guarantee of salvation in the whole bible. And He the Holy Spirit only quotes what Jesus said-new testament.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

The Holy Spirit is NOT allowed to speak to us any other way.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

The Holy Spirit is our guarantee of salvation.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Remember this the Holy Spirit cant teach you anything without the new testament verses.

neither is the Law changed or discarded friend, it was just written in our hearts and mind. the content of the Law is love, it has always been love. We try to keep his Law because we love him who gave it. Again I say the Law will not save anyone. we reflect the love of god in our lives. That is what matters Squeaky. Keeping the Sabbath is a sign from us that we honor our creator.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
neither is the Law changed or discarded friend, it was just written in our hearts and mind. the content of the Law is love, it has always been love. We try to keep his Law because we love him who gave it. Again I say the Law will not save anyone. we reflect the love of god in our lives. That is what matters Squeaky. Keeping the Sabbath is a sign from us that we honor our creator.
And the Church teaches with authority that your desire to keep the Sabbath, which cannot be bad, ought to be fulfilled on Sundays---but it's OK, because the Catholic Church parishes around where I live have Saturday mass. :cloud9:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
It was changed. It says it was changed. It even shows you how He changed it.

[Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Mat 5:20-23, 27-37
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, ...
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.