Jesus Changed Everything

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Changed Everyting

xxx Jesus changed the law. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the commandments. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed rightousness. From old testament law of sin and death. To New testament law of love and forgiveness.

[Rom 10:4
4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

xxx Jesus changed the covenant. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the goal. From old testament to new testament.

John 13:34-35
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(NKJ)

XXX Jesus changed justice. From old testament to new testament.

Matt 12:20
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
(NKJ)

Matt 6:12-15
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Lord to follow. From old testament to new testament.

Luke 6:46
46 "But why do you call Me 'LORD, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
(NKJ)

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Spirit to follow.

Old testament

Isa 63:11-12
11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
(KJV)

new testament

John 16:7-8
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Changed Everyting

xxx Jesus changed the law. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the commandments. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed rightousness. From old testament law of sin and death. To New testament law of love and forgiveness.

[Rom 10:4
4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

xxx Jesus changed the covenant. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the goal. From old testament to new testament.

John 13:34-35
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(NKJ)

XXX Jesus changed justice. From old testament to new testament.

Matt 12:20
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
(NKJ)

Matt 6:12-15
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Lord to follow. From old testament to new testament.

Luke 6:46
46 "But why do you call Me 'LORD, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
(NKJ)

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Spirit to follow.

Old testament

Isa 63:11-12
11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
(KJV)

new testament

John 16:7-8
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

No. You are incorrect. Your words are incorrect.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

No. You are incorrect. Your words are incorrect.

I said
Your an idiot. You have no proof, no evidence, no understanding. Your playing the antichrist again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You have no proof, no evidence, no understanding. Your playing the antichrist again.

Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

There is nothing saying that your statement needs to be productive?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

There is nothing saying that your statement needs to be productive?

I said
Your an idiot. Read what Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov said. You are even failing at being a Jew. Like you failed at being a Christian.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Read what Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov said. You are even failing at being a Jew. Like you failed at being a Christian.

As a Christian a person may not share their faith. As a Jew, we don't make people Israelites.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As a Christian a person may not share their faith. As a Jew, we don't make people Israelites.

I said
I know you are a hypocrite to Christianity, but he just verified.

lol Your a hypocrite Christian and a hypocrite Jew.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know you are a hypocrite to Christianity, but he just verified.

lol Your a hypocrite Christian and a hypocrite Jew.

I have no idea what that means. May God help you to obey Him and observe His commandments.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It means you have always been a want-to-be but never successful at either.

Okay. But your accusation is not true if I obey God. If I have obeyed God or if I do obey God. Not if I will obey God.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the Third Month the Thirteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Echad means One.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad
Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh is One

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay. But your accusation is not true if I obey God. If I have obeyed God or if I do obey God. Not if I will obey God.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the Third Month the Thirteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Echad means One.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad
Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh is One

I said
But you don't obey God. God have us two difference laws, old testament and new testament. And neither says to go by the other one. Your a sinner.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you go by the old testament, it being old?

The first covenant was not faultless, but it was the people who sinned.

The old covenant is the first covenant.

I said
That was why Jesus came because no one was obeying the law to please God. Jesus came with a new law. So your going to blaspheme Jesus and stand up for a law that no one could keep. That is nuts.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That was why Jesus came because no one was obeying the law to please God. Jesus came with a new law. So your going to blaspheme Jesus and stand up for a law that no one could keep. That is nuts.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni. Yom Sheni. It is the Second Day of the Week. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Fourteenth Day.

Some people believe they can keep new testament law but could never keep old testament law. God would not command a person to do something they are incapable of doing. So they are not incapable of obeying God's commandments.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni. Yom Sheni. It is the Second Day of the Week. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Fourteenth Day.

Some people believe they can keep new testament law but could never keep old testament law. God would not command a person to do something they are incapable of doing. So they are not incapable of obeying God's commandments.

I said
Your rambling with that logic of yours again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What logic is needed when God gives a command?

Be careful of things like the Christians and the Crusades.

I said
The logic a born again Christian uses is this. Not to think beyond what is written.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The logic a born again Christian uses is this. Not to think beyond what is written.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Yes, because a decision not in accordance with God's Word, and maybe even thought to be in accordance with God's Word, can be the wrong and disastrous decision, bringing war killing murder bloodshed and death.