Jesus Changed Everything

clefty

I said
lolo Your a liar. You don't confess Jesus Christ as being a Christian. You don't follow Jesus Christ.
Your the one playing the Pharisee with your false accusation with no foundation.

Not false at all...you boast that Romans 14 allows you to NOT keep the 4th commandment...because the law was changed...so you keep 9/10ths

You are the one with the same false witness that the custom of Moses was changed

Same false witness as the jews in Acts

clefty

I said
I worship God 7 days a week and that bothers you. Why?

Not bothered with your claim you worship Him everyday...but you are not with “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua” is all

Hebrews claimed they were worshipping with golden calf too...it was a false worship and not asked for...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But you promote breaking his Law, to break one is to break them all. Sabbath is special to YHWH, it should be special to us also.

I said
I promote keeping Gods law. The new testament law. And in the new testament law it says not to keep the old testament law.

Circumcision is what they done to join in the old testament beliefs. And if you kept one of them you were subject to all of them. And you fall from grace.

Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

clefty

I said
Jesus broke the Sabbath when He healed on the Sabbath.
again it was claimed He broke the Sabbath but He didnt...He in fact stole Sabbath back from the jews...so here again you side with the jews false witness...as if He broke His Father’s Will...

And Jesus told them. Its ok to keep it and its ok not to keep it.
PLEASE SHOW YOUR WORK

But I keep it 7 days a week and you and clefty don't seem to like that.
because Sabbath is ONE day and now you claim it is 7

it is about rest not worship...

thus work the other six and rest THAT ONE DAY
[Mar 2:27
27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.

Yes exactly so are you a man or not? An obedient one or one who thinks he can do whatever whenever and claim it is worship...worship other day and make them Holy...

Women are also made for man...do you reject them too?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not bothered with your claim you worship Him everyday...but you are not with “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua” is all

Hebrews claimed they were worshipping with golden calf too...it was a false worship and not asked for...

I said
Your an idiot.

clefty

I said
I promote keeping Gods law. The new testament law. And in the new testament law it says not to keep the old testament law.

Circumcision is what they done to join in the old testament beliefs. And if you kept one of them you were subject to all of them. And you fall from grace.

Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Did you eat a worm today? If you didnt you kept an OT law and now must keep all of them...LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
it is about rest not worship...

thus work the other six and rest THAT ONE DAY

Women are also made for man...do you reject them too?

I said
I know He didn't but according to your understanding He did. He didn't rest, He healed. Your an idiot. Do you really think the Sabbath was only a day or rest. That's it.

By the way. I'm a disabled veteran so I don't work, I rest 7 days a week. lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
New Covenant is signed and sealed...NO CHANGES ALLOWED...is why His disciples hurried to keep the Sabbath...as did Paul...and many believing jews zealous STILL for the Law...

I said
Your an idiot. Its ok to keep the Sabbath and its ok not to keep the Sabbath. Read your bible.

[Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

clefty

I said
I know He didn't but according to your understanding He did. He didn't rest, He healed.

See sneaky you did say

“Jesus broke the Sabbath when He healed on the Sabbath” and well here you side with the pharisees and their false witness too

Your an idiot. Do you really think the Sabbath was only a day or rest. That's it.
yup and for reasons too...

By the way. I'm a disabled veteran so I don't work, I rest 7 days a week. lol
it remains work six days rest the seventh...

And “here are they that keep the commandments”...

clefty

I said
Your an idiot. Its ok to keep the Sabbath and its ok not to keep the Sabbath. Read your bible.

[Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

I do read it...you however read INTO it...and add Sabbath to this text when it is no where to be seen...

You might as well have it say that the day of atonement could be any day they chose...

It remains “Here are they that keep the commandments”...not their own version of them

clefty

I said
lolol Your the one that is making up things, twisting things, all I'm doing is quoting scripture.

Nope...you are adding Sabbath into Romans 14...

might as well insist Paul here was changing the day of atonmenent too as it is a day set aside to fast...

Paul however kept Sabbath and festivals...and said “copy me as I copy Christ”...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

might as well insist Paul here was changing the day of atonmenent too as it is a day set aside to fast...

Paul however kept Sabbath and festivals...and said “copy me as I copy Christ”...

I said
lol No your trying to add "Keep The Sabbath" law into the new testament. Its not in the new testament. So if you can get people to keep that they will fall from grace and be put back under the law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I don't know if you are aware of it but satan is using you to deceive. Satans throne and authority is in the old testament. And he knows if he can get people to just keep one part of the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. He can cause them to fall from grace and put back under his authority. And he is using you to cause them to fall from grace. I have met other idiots who try to use the Sabbath and tithing which both are old testament law. And not in the new testament.

clefty

I said
lol No your trying to add "Keep The Sabbath" law into the new testament. Its not in the new testament. So if you can get people to keep that they will fall from grace and be put back under the law.

LOL...not in the NT? Ha...instructed and modeled by Him to follow and do as He did... is why even after He died the disciples (those that follow Him) continued keeping it...covenants cant changed after be signed and sealed

In fact it is the ONLY commandment He instructed prayers be made that it would be kept into the future...as He understood that winter time and Sabbath time would continue into the future

Last edited:

clefty

I said
I don't know if you are aware of it but satan is using you to deceive. Satans throne and authority is in the old testament. And he knows if he can get people to just keep one part of the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. He can cause them to fall from grace and put back under his authority. And he is using you to cause them to fall from grace. I have met other idiots who try to use the Sabbath and tithing which both are old testament law. And not in the new testament.

“You who attempt to be justified by law”...

OK sneaky gonna write it big for you so you can read it...

Sabbath is NOT kept TO BE JUSTIFIED but BECAUSE WE ALREADY ARE JUSTIFIED BY HIM...BY OUR FAITH IN HIM

We keep His commandments BECAUSE WE ARE SAVED which is why we love Him...NOT TO BE SAVED...

Keep it Holy sneaky...dont think you can make another day holy ok?...think NOT

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
“You who attempt to be justified by law”...

OK sneaky gonna write it big for you so you can read it...

Sabbath is NOT kept TO BE JUSTIFIED but BECAUSE WE ALREADY ARE JUSTIFIED BY HIM...BY OUR FAITH IN HIM

We keep His commandments BECAUSE WE ARE SAVED which is why we love Him...NOT TO BE SAVED...

Keep it Holy sneaky...dont think you can make another day holy ok?...think NOT

I said
lol You are a typical intellectual idiot. You think you can explain it with human wisdom. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God-verses. You cant retain the verses so the devil just gives you bits and pieces to deceive you. And you pass them on. If you kept the commandments of Jesus you wouldn't keep working as an anti Christ against Jesus. Jesus said all who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers.
You keep pushing all who ever came before Him. You are an antichrist.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

I have refuted everything you have ever claimed with new testament scripture. And you cant prove anything you say with scripture. That would register with most people that you are deceived . But your blindness just keeps it from you.