Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 1:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
The original order of the greek and meaning: θεσς ην ο λογος "The god was a word." YHWH in fact. But since no one knows the meaning of the word YHWH, no one can prove it is about Jesus. too bad.

Last edited:

way 2 go

You didn't read enough.
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I say unto you I speak not from myself: but the Father abiding in me doeth his works.
John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

Jesus spoke Jehovah's words, Just like Jehovah foretold;

Deut 18:17-19 And Jehovah said unto me, They have well said that which they have spoken. 18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.
you have not addressed Jesus calling them my commandments
If Jesus is not God then he lied when he said my commandments because they are God's commandments.

Jesus said my commandments not God's commandments
Jesus didn't say "thus saith the lord" instead he spoke from his authority as God and said my commandments.

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
my point is the commandments are God's commandments which Jesus claims are his commandments
therefore Jesus is God

way 2 go

Those who refuse to worship Jesus Christ as Lord and God simply don't know God.
:up:

If you don't know Jesus is God you don't know Jesus

Joh_14:20 In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.

Joh_17:21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

clefty

If Jesus is not God then he lied when he said my commandments because they are God's commandments.

Jesus said my commandments not God's commandments
Jesus didn't say "thus saith the lord" instead he spoke from his authority as God and said my commandments.

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
my point is the commandments are God's commandments which Jesus claims are his commandments
therefore Jesus is God

Except for 1...which then breaks another and another and well still yet another...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The original order of the greek and meaning: "The god was a word." YHWH in fact. But since no one the meaning of the word YHWH, no one can prove it is about Jesus. too bad.
Show us "the original," fraud.

You can't, because it no longer exists.

Poser.

The greek says "and God was the Word," not "the God was a word."

chair

Remember that Jesus the Jew lived in first century Judea, among Jews. The idea of a man-god was completely foreign to him and that society.

A teacher?- sure. A prophet? - possible. A miracle worker?- could be. A human Messiah?- maybe (there were a few claims to that over the years). A man-god?- say what?! Maybe the Romans and Greeks had that kind of thing. Jews didn't and don't.

clefty

Remember that Jesus the Jew lived in first century Judea, among Jews. The idea of a man-god was completely foreign to him and that society.

A teacher?- sure. A prophet? - possible. A miracle worker?- could be. A human Messiah?- maybe (there were a few claims to that over the years). A man-god?- say what?! Maybe the Romans and Greeks had that kind of thing. Jews didn't and don't.

Jews did however believe in talking donkeys...and if He chose to leave His Spirit in the donkey it would still be around and speaking to us today...

Apple7

The idea of a man-god was completely foreign to him and that society.

Perhaps now would be a great time for you to actually read your tanak.

Why is it that Yahweh killed off your Hebrew peoples by the millions, time and time again, if you peeps were worshiping Him correctly?

Your very own prophets state very plainly that you devolved into idol worshipers.

But now....amazingly....after a track record of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years of utter failure....now, you have got it right?

clefty

In what way was Jesus a Jew?
not His fault...lol...something about a covenant His Father made with their father...etc

His theology?
actually kinda yeah...although they killed Him for reminding them they were actually jews who were not jews...teaching but not DOING the Torah...doing some new traditions they came up with...

Do Jews typically murder other Jews for differences in theology?
sure...look at Saul/Paul...in fact Rome was called in by one sect of jews because the other sect was killing them...LOL

Jew destroyed the other tribes of Israel too...causing them to go into idolatry first...

You remember Solomon ran up a huge debt so they began to tax fees for worshipping at the temple...other tribes just stayed home and worshipped from there...THAT WAS IDOLATRY and so Yah had babylon destroy it all...people temple land...

chair

Perhaps now would be a great time for you to actually read your tanak.

Why is it that Yahweh killed off your Hebrew peoples by the millions, time and time again, if you peeps were worshiping Him correctly?

Your very own prophets state very plainly that you devolved into idol worshipers.

But now....amazingly....after a track record of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years of utter failure....now, you have got it right?

Our book is a record of both our successes and failures. The idol worship was back in the times of the first Temple, but I guess it is convenient to latch onto that if you are looking for reasons to hate Jews.

Dartman

Not when Jesus so specifically clarified the point of ORIGIN, in contrast to the fact that Jesus WAS the one SPEAKING those commandments to them.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I say unto you I speak not from myself: but the Father abiding in me doeth his works.
John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

Deut 18:17-19 And Jehovah said unto me, They have well said that which they have spoken. 18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.John 12:49-50
For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.50 And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Tell us, was Jesus telling the truth when he explained this????

Dartman

In what way was Jesus a Jew?
By being a direct descendant of Judah.

A said:
His theology?
EXACTLY;

John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Matt 6:9 ... Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent.
John 20:17 ,, go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

A said:
Do Jews typically murder other Jews for differences in theology?
Israel was COMMANDED to kill ANY of their people that were teaching Idolatry;
Deut 13:6-10 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Did they do this? YES;
1 Kings 18:37-40 Hear me, O Jehovah, hear me, that this people may know that thou, Jehovah, art God, and (that) thou hast turned their heart back again.
38 Then the fire of Jehovah fell, and consumed the burnt-offering, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, Jehovah, he is God; Jehovah, he is God.
40 and Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them; and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

Was this "typical"? What do you mean by "typical"?

chair

Dartman, Apple shows up every 6 months or so to spew some Jew-hate, then hibernates for a bit- till he pops up and does his thing again. It is worth refuting him a little, but I suggest not wasting too much time on him.

clefty

Our book is a record of both our successes and failures. The idol worship was back in the times of the first Temple, but I guess it is convenient to latch onto that if you are looking for reasons to hate Jews.

Your second temple was without His Glory and its holy of holies was empty...in fact the only time the Spirit returned was when Yahushua was there His 8th day...

Later He had to clean His Father’s house up by throwing the moneychangers out...twice...

Finally they rejected Him because He meant they didnt need it...killed Him for that...and for reminding them it was “rather Mercy than sacrifice” and FOR ALL...not just jews...

Jews eager to slander believing former jews even started the fable lie deception of “Yahushua changed the customs of Moses delivered us” Acts 6:13-14

Saul hated those new NON Jews...but finally realized that in Him there is no jew nor goyim...Peter too finally realized goyim were now clean enough to share what was always for them too...as it was when the church was in the wilderness...ONE LAW for native and goyim alike

Is why jews still HATE Him...Yahushua not Peter or Paul...ok hate them too...and still...certainly persecuted them then..

And well the idolatry continues...much like the bronze snake that had contained the Spirit but when It departed the snake became an idol...so is the “holy” land...nothing holy as the Spirit departed and STILL the temple will be rebuilt...

Not wanted the first time..,and now an abomination of desolation the third time...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dartman, Apple shows up every 6 months or so to spew some Jew-hate, then hibernates for a bit- till he pops up and does his thing again. It is worth refuting him a little, but I suggest not wasting too much time on him.

[MENTION=11714]Apple7[/MENTION] shows up more often than that, and is definitely NOT a "Jew-hater."

Status
Not open for further replies.