Interview a Member Thread

Quincy

Just posting a reminder. Don't forget about the interview thread and I'm ready to start building a list of new interviewees. I'll do this more organized this time and my memory is improved somewhat, so it should go smoother this time. Let me know in here or in PM if you want on the list. Once a new list is compiled I'll send out some more interviews but I'd like to get about 5 people on the list to start back with beforehand.

:e4e:

Quincy

Ok, will do :) . I'd like to get a couple more before sending out some interviews as I still have a couple from before that need to be posted. Expect one soon student x!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Student X is on the board! :thumb:

Also, apologies to tambora, who was omitted in the index until a minute ago, though her interviews were in place. :eek:

Quincy

Awesome! Excited to see the thread continuing and StuX gets to start the thread back. Thanks to him for being so kind to do an interview and share it with us :e4e: .

Quincy

Yep, Lon should be next, I made sure to send him an interview quick because he should have gotten in on the last round BUT I digress. Glad to see his interview about to be published, I think people will enjoy it.

Lon

Yep, Lon should be next, I made sure to send him an interview quick because he should have gotten in on the last round BUT I digress. Glad to see his interview about to be published, I think people will enjoy it.

Too kind, ty. And TH...

...oh yeah, nevermind, you're good....

Quincy

Not to sound impatient, but when's my interview getting posted?

I think you are about 3rd or 4th in line my friend. TH has a few to post and I have several including yours that I haven't edited yet. Don't worry, everything is going to plan. :e4e:

Quincy

I........ don't think I'll be asking that :chuckle: . I know you guys aren't really expecting me to, but just reminding the community everyone will get the same fair treatment :e4e: .