Interview a Member Thread

Quincy

For the old member's that have returned and anyone new with over 1000 posts.......... and relatively few or no bannings............ the door is still open.

If anyone was forgotten and didn't get an interview or if your interview wasn't posted, just make a note of it here. Will try to fix that issue :e4e: .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
For the old member's that have returned and anyone new with over 1000 posts.......... and relatively few or no bannings............ the door is still open.

If anyone was forgotten and didn't get an interview or if your interview wasn't posted, just make a note of it here. Will try to fix that issue :e4e: .
Did I leave someone on the vine? :shocked: :noid:

Quincy

Interview? What's all this about?

Well, I wrote a basic script for an interview that I tailor to the individual and TH came up with some quick questions to add to the script. So what we do is I pm the person the complete interview, all they have to do is answer the questions and pm it back.

I don't make them invasive or anything, just some cool basic stuff. Then I format it and send it to TH then he has a thread that he keeps locked and he post the interviews to it. If you want one RS, I'll send you one.

Quincy

Would you like to take part in it Layla?

(PS this reminds me I still have Real Sorcerer's one to send TH)