ECT If your not OSAS then your not saved ,true or false?

way 2 go

Notice that way 2 go did not touch the part where I speak of what kind of works Paul was speaking of our not being saved by.

Misunderstanding Paul about no works went way back, so far back the apostle Peter heard of it. After Peter tells us people misunderstand Paul, he then warns us to obey. See 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.

James must of heard of it too, for he calls you foolish, and tells us faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone. See James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

Even to this day we have people that misunderstand Paul and say grace means we do not have to obey God. Who but the devil would be behind teaching no obedience?

if your not OSAS then your not saved ,true or false?

God's Truth

No. Peter did not say Paul was referring to works. You made that up.
Go ahead; tell us what Peter was talking about.
No. James never referred to Paul. You made that up.
Why are you avoiding the topic of what I said? James says people like you are foolish.
No. They made no such distinction. You made that up. Law is Law.
You are exactly what James says you are.
No, because it's you who goes against Paul and think he was not smart enough to explain what you were chosen to explain to us on TOL.
I am showing you God’s Truth. What do you think you are doing here? Do you think you are showing us God’s Truth, or Satan’s lie?
I know what you are doing, but what do YOU think you are doing? Hypocrites much?
No. It's because you preach a false gospel of works to keep yourself saved, and will be damned for it if you don't repent.
You did forget why you were going against me. I say we always have to obey God, before anyone is saved (for that is how God condemns, He condemns those who do not obey), and we must obey WHEN we want to
be saved, for that is how we are saved; and, that is how we stay saved, by obeying.

musterion

Go ahead; tell us what Peter was talking about.

Why are you avoiding the topic of what I said? James says people like you are foolish.

You are exactly what James says you are.

I am showing you God’s Truth. What do you think you are doing here? Do you think you are showing us God’s Truth, or Satan’s lie?
I know what you are doing, but what do YOU think you are doing? Hypocrites much?

You did forget why you were going against me. I say we always have to obey God, before anyone is saved (for that is how God condemns, He condemns those who do not obey), and we must obey WHEN we want to
be saved, for that is how we are saved; and, that is how we stay saved, by obeying.

People who believe OSAS is true...are they lost?

God's Truth

Musterion,

Tell me I am not saved and I am lost, and you will tell me what you are.
Be careful how you judge, for it could very well be what you are.

With the measure you use to judge others, it will be measured to you ---Jesus

musterion

I asked you if believing OSAS is an indicator someone is lost. I don't know if you believe that or not, so I'm asking.

musterion

Musterion,

I've trusted Christ alone to save me, and not any degree of my own works. I obey Him out of love, which He wants me to do, but not to stay saved.

You say you have trusted Christ to save you, and you also trust your own works of obedience to keep you saved because if you don't do them, He warns you that you'll be lost.

Is it possible we both can be saved, even though the gospels we believe contradict each other?

glorydaz

I've trusted Christ alone to save me, and not any degree of my own works. I obey Him out of love, which He wants me to do, but not to stay saved.

You say you have trusted Christ to save you, and you also trust your own works of obedience to keep you saved because if you don't do them, He warns you that you'll be lost.

Is it possible we both can be saved, even though the gospels we believe contradict each other?

Actually, she claims she was saved because she obeyed. That she was accepted because of her obedience to the commandments.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Musterion,

Be careful how you judge, for it could very well be what you are.

With the measure you use to judge others, it will be measured to you ---Jesus

Jesus was speaking to the House of Israel only. Your problem is,
you don't know how to, "Rightly Divide" the word of God. (Bible)

musterion

Actually, she claims she was saved because she obeyed. That she was accepted because of her obedience to the commandments.

True, but several posts back she says Christ saved her because He chose to save her and make her obey Him. It's...muddled.