I will not vote for trump

glorydaz

listening to a trump interview with lou dobbs
-trump wants good deals
-trump doesn't want bad deals
-why didn't others think of that?

Because they live in LaLa Land and think they can create heaven on earth by sharing the wealth. If it takes a bad deal to share the wealth....they'll do it.

Feral Phoenician

Trump is a better choice by far
Better than HRC, actually, yeah. Dr. Jill Stein (Green Party), to paraphrase, said "Trump says crazy things, Hillary does terrible things".

I just don't know if I can bring myself to vote Trump. I'd *like* to vote for Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party, it's the closest thing to my political views), but not with Weld as his VP pick. If I wanted that, I'd vote HRC.

This election tanks.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Better than HRC, actually, yeah. Dr. Jill Stein (Green Party), to paraphrase, said "Trump says crazy things, Hillary does terrible things".

I just don't know if I can bring myself to vote Trump. I'd *like* to vote for Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party, it's the closest thing to my political views), but not with Weld as his VP pick. If I wanted that, I'd vote HRC.

This election tanks.
Go ahead and vote Trump, follow your inner cravings

Feral Phoenician

Go ahead and vote Trump, follow your inner cravings
I don't think he fully understands how our (US) politics actually works. I also don't like that he has difficulty "giving it to me straight". The other side of the coin, though, is HRC is an outright Sociopath that has zero scruples nor challenges point-blank lying to me.

The two party "system" needs a lot of work, and it has for a long time.

I reiterate, this election tanks.

journey

This has been an insane election cycle, but I think there might be more developments yet to come. A lot can happen between now and the general election. What? - I don't know. I'll just say that I'm very unhappy about the choices.

rougueone

You may be right. I heard this from a freind also. Trump is simply playing the role of a Republican , stating what he does, to ensure Hillary gets elected. We might be much further in the line of doom than many have realized.

My vote goes to Ben Carson.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You may be right. I heard this from a freind also. Trump is simply playing the role of a Republican , stating what he does, to ensure Hillary gets elected. We might be much further in the line of doom than many have realized.

My vote goes to Ben Carson.

Your vote goes to Trump

ClimateSanity

listening to a trump interview with lou dobbs
-trump wants good deals
-trump doesn't want bad deals
-why didn't others think of that?

Ask the inventors of NAFTA. These trade deals all benefitted the top 25% at the expense of the middle 50% and put more people in the bottom 25% left to live on the government teat. That was a good trade deal to these people. These top people thank their benefactors by voting Democrat. The proof is that most of the top 25% live on the west coast and new England.

It's the bratty kids of the top 25% that are demanding free college and voting for Bernie Sanders and demanding safe spaces and throwing rocks at trump supporters.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Ask the inventors of NAFTA. These trade deals all benefitted the top 25% at the expense of the middle 50% and put more people in the bottom 25% left to live on the government teat. That was a good trade deal to these people. These top people thank their benefactors by voting Democrat. The proof is that most of the top 25% live on the west coast and new England.

It's their rich bratty kids that are demanding free college and voting for Bernie Sanders.

sounds like you want a good deal
-why don't you just get to work and earn it

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I want my fellow Americans who have not surrendered their lives to the establishment to be able to live like their fathers did. I managed to improve my life despite the above and an unfair divorce.

trump knows divorce
-and
-he knows what is fair
-he will get you a good deal

Feral Phoenician

don't you want a good deal?
-you have only one divorce
-he has two and with kids
-he can help you
No offense to you sir, but that's not a good argument. I too am a divorced father with children, but that doesn't, nor shouldn't, compel me to vote for another divorced father with children.

It's fine that you like Trump, and it's fine (and reasonable) that you'd like to sway votes his way, but my advice is find a better angle, because by applying the above logic, a woman should vote for Hillary just because she's a woman.