I will not vote for trump

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I want my fellow Americans who have not surrendered their lives to the establishment to be able to live like their fathers did. I managed to improve my life despite the above and an unfair divorce.

Awwww, an unfair divorce. Men who whine about unfair divorces usually got exactly what they deserved.

ClimateSanity

Awwww, an unfair divorce. Men who whine about unfair divorces usually got exactly what they deserved.

It's what I got for her having multiple sex partners? It's what I got for never being violent? It's what I got for her almost total neglect of our child mentally? It's what I got for her living like a slob?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
trump knows divorce
-and
-he knows what is fair
-he will get you a good deal

The *Trump Mentality" is the cause of a majority of divorces. The word "fair" doesn't belong in the same sentence when speaking of Trump, the thrice, married adulterer.

Last edited:

Feral Phoenician

Thankfully Trump, the thrice married adulterer, does not represent *all* divorced men.
Doesn't represent me.

The guy is, on a personal level, pretty scuzzy. On a political level, he's pretty inept. Heck, I'm still not totally convinced he isn't a "plant" designed to get HRC in office.

I mentioned in this thread I *want* to vote for Gary Johnson (Libertarian), but his VP pick (Weld) is so "Establishment Shady" it drove me away.

Dr. Jill Stein (Green) also has some decent potential.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just don't know if I can bring myself to vote Trump. I'd *like* to vote for Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party, it's the closest thing to my political views), but not with Weld as his VP pick. If I wanted that, I'd vote HRC.

This election tanks.

It's best to vote your conscience ... even though Johnson has no real chance of winning.