I will not vote for trump

ClimateSanity

Because one would have to look past (or agree with) his disdain and blatant disregard towards women to support the thrice, married adulterer ...

Chys said most of Trumps support comes from divorced males.

The people who want trump as president have priorities. Having ones personal life as pure as the wind driven snow is not one of them. I don't see the disdain for women in trump that you do. If he really had true disdain for all women and not just some, he would not be where he is. He treats men and women equally , including the fighting back when he is attacked. To pull back your punches because someone is a female is sexism. The only time to pull back your punches, is when they are fragile and easily hurt.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So people get divorced because of lack of commitment? Are you saying that if you are divorced, you have less commitment than most people? So all those beat up women with teeth missing are lacking commitment? What do you know of trumps commitment to his employees and business partners?

all I know is he got rid of the mothers of most of his kids

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
So people get divorced because of lack of commitment? Are you saying that if you are divorced, you have less commitment than most people? So all those beat up women with teeth missing are lacking commitment? What do you know of trumps commitment to his employees and business partners?

Is Trump :greedy: a child-killing serial adulterer wife beater? :Clete: Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14

ClimateSanity

I just read some government statistics. First whites have the lowest divorce rates of all ethnic groups. Lack of education is the one indicator that has high divorce rates. They also marry earlier too. This contributes to higher divorce rates. Those who wait longer to get married are still having sex. This is called fornication. Before you point fingers at low educated trump supporters for high divorce rates, point some fingers at the highly educated fornicators. Women consistently marry more often and divorce more often in all ethnic and education groups.

In sum, you cannot pin a tendency to divorce on a trump supporter. The underlying demographics of high divorce rates are not exclusive to trump supporters. Also, the lack of commitment in a relationship (fornication) is more likely in non trump supporters.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Child-killing serial adulterer :greedy:] Trump is the best choice for America

Every man has his price. :idunno: Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14

bananatrain.gif

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is the trump mentality and what is the cause of most divorces?

Seriously? The guy (I won't use the word man) is a low-life, thin-skinned hypocrite. He doesn't speak for all men OR all divorced men ... just those who love to bully and woman-bash while pretending they are above reproach.

“Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again — just watch, He can do much better! - Donald Trump

Trump tweeted, "@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision."

Trump during an appearance on CNN (on Megyn Kelly) “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever,”

Trump during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine (on Carly Fiorina's physical appearance) "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

Trump's tweet on Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas is at it again! Goofy Elizabeth Warren, one of the least productive U.S. Senators, has a nasty mouth. Hope she is V.P. choice."

These are just a handful of examples of what Donald is all about. Perhaps you are willing to look past his hypocrisy and generally nasty disposition, but I am not.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You are one of the biggest jerks on TOL. Why arent you voting for your fellow jerk ?

I don't want the wall
-I don't want mexico to pay for it
-I don't want to deport millions of mexicans
-I don't want to ban all muslims
-I don't think you should insult those who don't agree with you
-I make exceptions for those who support trump

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chys said most of Trumps support comes from divorced males..

No doubt that a certain amount are the type of men (divorced, single, married) who have absolutely no respect for women. That is *my* opinion based on observation of Trump and the facts. I couldn't care less if others don't see his betrayals and lack of commitment as a deal breaker.