-chrysostom
-Timotheos
-theophilus
-annabenedetti

-what about you?

-this will be updated
-and
-the link to this is in the opening post
Waaaiiit a minute. Didn't you, for a very long time, call people out for not voting republican regardless? :plain: I'm pretty sure I remember you giving people the business for voting for anyone who wasn't the party candidate. So....fair weather politics?

lifeisgood

I'll vote for Trump if he's it, but I'm going in with eyes open. He's little more than the avatar of anger; the lens through which (mostly) conservative anger is being focused against decades of GOP fecklessness and corruption.

What else is there to him than that? You say "He loves the U.S." Yeah, show me a Republican who won't say that.

I don't trust him because (1) he seems to always have been largely apolitical as a means of opportunity and (2) because he's always prided himself as the king of dealmaking. Problem is, decades of making deals with leftists -- trusting them to keep their word -- is what's brought us low as a nation.

The LAST thing we need now is a president (or any elected official) who will make deals with those who have sought to weaken and destroy the U.S. I see no reason to trust Trump won't be just another one.

I will not vote for Mrs. Clinton, who, just for starters, wants to extend Obamacare for all illegals or so Chelsea confirms, and definitely will not vote for Uncle Bernie.

So, who is left? Don't know yet.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Waaaiiit a minute. Didn't you, for a very long time, call people out for not voting republican regardless? :plain: I'm pretty sure I remember you giving people the business for voting for anyone who wasn't the party candidate. So....fair weather politics?

wait a minute
-didn't you one time long ago take an unequivocal stand on something
-can't remember what it was
-can you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Chrys says Cruz is fourth on his list and he won't vote for Trump. That leaves only 3 other candidates and 2 are Democrat. You do the math

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
wait a minute
-didn't you one time long ago take an unequivocal stand on something
Any number of them. And I may have changed my mind on one...but I don't recall excoriating others about not making my choice. You made a serious business of it. Now you're just getting a little of it in your teeth.

Why?

Because you're following the same approach in a different direction. Now people are idiots for doing what you'd have called them idiots for not doing.

It's kind of funny, when you consider it...at least for now. :eek:

musterion

I will not vote for Mrs. Clinton, who, just for starters, wants to extend Obamacare for all illegals or so Chelsea confirms, and definitely will not vote for Uncle Bernie.

So, who is left? Don't know yet.

When the establishment is done, there will be no choice. They as much as said it themselves the other day -- THEY pick the candidate. The GOP wants Clinton above all others...then it will remain Business As Usual with primo salaries, healthcare, retirement and heavily armed security for themselves while the Republic continues to rot.

lifeisgood

When the establishment is done, there will be no choice. They as much as said it themselves the other day -- THEY pick the candidate. The GOP wants Clinton above all others...then it will remain Business As Usual with primo salaries, healthcare, retirement and heavily armed security for themselves while the Republic continues to rot.

It is sad to see the party of Abraham Lincoln degenerate to the point that it has.

It only tells me how comatose the Church has become as a whole for preaching another gospel, another Jesus, another spirit.

As goes the Church so goes the Nation.