I will not vote for trump

Timotheos

I believe you're wrong. But, go ahead and vote for the Clintons and see what happens. Who said anything about Trump paying off the debt himself?? That's kind of dumb of you.
I would never vote for ANY Clinton. Never have, never will.

You said that Trump could get us out of the hole we are in. We both know Trump won't pay the debt himself. Perhaps he wants to borrow from me to pay off the national debt. I'd loan him the money, but I don't trust him. He's already gone bankrupt 4 times. He's not a good credit risk.

Do you know why Trump doesn't celebrate Christmas?

It's not HIS birthday!
:drum:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It really doesn't matter what he should do now does it?
I guess not. But the intent behind that question was actually more general. I don't really like the idea of being told to vote or not vote for someone in an effort to prevent someone else from being elected. I think there's too much scheming and manipulation in voting. Just vote for who you like and be done with it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Number 1 I do not believe the western narrative
No.2 I believe he is the most commited to the Christian faith of any leaders [I don't say he is saved]
no.3 He cares about the Russian speaking people...he is also dead smart

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I guess not. But the intent behind that question was actually more general. I don't really like the idea of being told to vote or not vote for someone in an effort to prevent someone else from being elected. I think there's too much scheming and manipulation in voting. Just vote for who you like and be done with it.

Show me an election where that has not been the central theme. :think:

musterion

Number 1 I do not believe the western narrative
No.2 I believe he is the most commited to the Christian faith of any leaders [I don't say he is saved]
no.3 He cares about the Russian speaking people...he is also dead smart

wow

same things people said about Obama

musterion

She's got you there...if the man isn't a muslim he sure is sympathetic to their cause.

True but the real difference is, ours is a crypto-Muslim who seeks to weaken the U.S. by any means necessary. He's on his way out, and we're armed.

Her dead empire is fast becoming part of the new caliphate. The Muslims aren't going anywhere, and the Brits are not armed.