I will not vote for trump

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Any number of them. And I may have changed my mind on one...but I don't recall excoriating others about not making my choice. You made a serious business of it. Now you're just getting a little of it in your teeth.

Why?

Because you're following the same approach in a different direction. Now people are idiots for doing what you'd have called them idiots for not doing.

It's kind of funny, when you consider it...at least for now. :eek:

It is kind of funny, and hypocritical all at the same time, at this point I am convinced Chrys cannot even swallow that crow with a dab of mustard...maybe ketchup. :think:

lifeisgood

[MENTION=4838]chrysostom[/MENTION],

If Donald Trump was the last man on this planet I would move to Mars.

I was so expecting this election cycle to start as last cycle my name was taken off the voting list and I was denied my vote and the best we can come up with is Mr. Trump?

About my name being taken off the voter list: They said, oh, we're so sorry, it was a mistake, but we'll make sure your name is on the list for sure. I checked it is there now.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is kind of funny, and hypocritical all at the same time, at this point I am convinced Chrys cannot even swallow that crow with a dab of mustard...maybe ketchup. :think:

I have said it a thousand times. They are not mistaken or just wrong. They know it is wrong. He wants to keep the machine going. He is a part of the "scripted vote". They let Donald Trump rise by their own actions, thinking nobody would notice.

musterion

The only good thing I can think to say for Kasich is that he effectively broke the back of the teachers unions in Ohio several years ago. And that's it. As a matter of principle, I trust no politician and double distrust Catholic and Mormon politicians.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Lindsey Graham is wrong here:

The problem is Republicans are not seeking any party convergence and this has voters feeling a lack of mission in the party. Graham &c makes it worse, not better when they disparage other members in the Republican party. Who is hurting the Republican party most, Graham &c.

Graham dislikes Ted Cruz, now he prefers him to Trump. The amount of party bickering and dissatisfaction is what will give the Democratic party the edge, not Trump, or Cruz,

Should Graham tell people who to vote for based on whether or not Clinton will get elected? :idunno:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
He wants to build a wall to stop the flow of illegal drugs and people coming in through the southern border
He wants to stop Muslims coming in until they can figger out what's happening
He wants to stop companies from moving overseas chucking people on the scrapheap
He wants to stop trade pacts which is totally destroying enterprise
He wants to end lobby politics

These are all good things

I don't believe he is racist, He doesn't mean all Mexes are rapists or dope addict but he is pointing out that a very high percentage of these crimes are carried out by these ethnic groups.

He doesn't believe all Muslims are killers but he is right when he says of all the atrocities that are being perpetrated are perpetrated by them....and their communities know it and are not telling the authorities.

You have to admit these issues do need sorting out.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I have said it a thousand times. They are not mistaken or just wrong. They know it is wrong. He wants to keep the machine going. He is a part of the "scripted vote". They let Donald Trump rise by their own actions, thinking nobody would notice.

Pretty much how the sane see it but Chrys continues to deny that the very people that created Trump & his rise were the very individuals he supports that have drove the nation to this madness.