I will not vote for trump

Timotheos

The Democrats would love to see "Bill" back in office. He will be if Hillary wins.
I agree, and that is why the Democrats are voting for Trump in the Republican primary elections.

It will be a shame if Billary wins in November. Give me a real candidate in November and I will vote for them. I can't take Trump seriously, he is a joke.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I agree, and that is why the Democrats are voting for Trump in the Republican primary elections.

It will be a shame if Billary wins in November. Give me a real candidate in November and I will vote for them. I can't take Trump seriously, he is a joke.

-he is a jerk
-and
-his supporters are idiots

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I agree, and I pledge to never vote for Trump. The primary is coming up in my state and I plan to vote for anyone but Trump. If Trump steals the nomination from the Republicans, I will not vote for him in November. If that means Hillary becomes president, so be it. Trump supporters brought that on us. They will have nobody to blame but themselves.

I approve of this message

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I got this message:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chrysostom again."

I need somebody else to post something sensible so that I can spread some reputation around.
Who wants some good rep points?

-all you really need is some common sense
-and
-it looks like you already have that

theophilus

I agree, and I pledge to never vote for Trump. The primary is coming up in my state and I plan to vote for anyone but Trump. If Trump steals the nomination from the Republicans, I will not vote for him in November. If that means Hillary becomes president, so be it. Trump supporters brought that on us. They will have nobody to blame but themselves.

I won't vote Trump and I totally loathe Hillary (who is THE biggest liar on the face of this earth today). I can't even stand the sight of her.

!!!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we are not idiots:

-chrysostom
-Timotheos
-theophilus
-annabenedetti
-kmoney
-Jer17.5Ps50-Mt543

-what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:

musterion

I'll vote for Trump if he's it, but I'm going in with eyes open. He's little more than the avatar of anger; the lens through which (mostly) conservative anger is being focused against decades of GOP fecklessness and corruption.

What else is there to him than that? You say "He loves the U.S." Yeah, show me a Republican who won't say that.

I don't trust him because (1) he seems to always have been largely apolitical as a means of opportunity and (2) because he's always prided himself as the king of dealmaking. Problem is, decades of making deals with leftists -- trusting them to keep their word -- is what's brought us low as a nation.

The LAST thing we need now is a president (or any elected official) who will make deals with those who have sought to weaken and destroy the U.S. I see no reason to trust Trump won't be just another one.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'll vote for Trump if he's it, but I'm going in with eyes open. He's little more than the avatar of anger; the lens through which (mostly) conservative anger is being focused against decades of GOP fecklessness and corruption.

What else is there to him than that? You say "He loves the U.S." Yeah, show me a Republican who won't say that.

I don't trust him because (1) he seems to always have been largely apolitical as a means of opportunity and (2) because he's always prided himself as the king of dealmaking. Problem is, decades of making deals with leftists -- trusting them to keep their word -- is what's brought us low as a nation.

The LAST thing we need now is a president (or any elected official) who will make deals with those who have sought to weaken and destroy the U.S. I see no reason to trust Trump won't be just another one.

November is a long way away, you may see Trump in a different light by then, he has matured :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you are hoping that Trump is going to use his own money to pay off the national debt, I think that you will be disappointed. What is more likely is that Trump will bankrupt America.

Edit to add - But don't worry, Trump won't be elected President in November anyway. A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

I believe you're wrong. But, go ahead and vote for the Clintons and see what happens. Who said anything about Trump paying off the debt himself?? That's kind of dumb of you.